These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Research Analyst resumes for your reference.
- Facilitate communication between study investigators, research associates and coordinating centers.
- Serve as the regulatory liaison at University of Miami Hospital (UMH) for UHealth System.
- Promote electronic system security for sponsors, principal investigators and research coordinators to help ensure compliance.
- Interact with the Office of Research Administration (ORA) for protocol contractual and budget opportunities.
- Risk of activity/participation limitation from musculoskeletal condition between those with and without chronic disease.
- Work autonomously and collaboratively with researchers, to define report requirements and validate results.
- Responsible for loading and analyzing large, complex dataset using SAS and SQL.
- Perform exploratory factor and principal component analysis for variable reduction.
- Work with major gift and planned giving officers, across the university, to create and implement effective development strategies.
- Refer identified prospects to the appropriate development officers in a timely manner.
- Deep understanding of the development cycle as it relates to major and planned gifts.
- Participate in update calls with fund managers and visit NY/CT to conduct onsite due diligence.
- Review offering documents quarterly and input notable changes to Crystal’s internal database.
- Create reports for quarterly investor conference calls, investor letters and internal meetings.
- Managed production schedules, researchers, and led meetings with senior leadership to identify client goals and needs; development and editing of surveys.
- Responsible for the collection, management, thorough analysis and interpretation of the research data, from which I would develop presentations tailored to client needs and requirements for multiple simultaneous projects.
- Successfully trained and supervised two research analysts to understand the process, thinking, learn Excel, macros, PowerPoint, and work independently.
- Created detailed documentation of process and initiated revision and best practices of processes to achieve a more efficient and automated process, which led to faster report creation and allowed more time for analysis and recommendations.
- Verified all of the insure demographics before entering it to the database to make sure we had the correct person.
- Faxed over request of information to the facilities that declined to give information on the insured due to the HIPAA law.
- Set up call backs for the next business day for the facilities that requested an authorization in order to obtain information on the insured.
- Conduct in depth research on Commercial Bank prospects including large prospecting lists and individual research profiles.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently as well as high urgency senior management requests ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Contribute to firm-wide data excellence and research initiatives including coordinating with offshore counterparts.
- Developed strategies for the research team to proactively identify new prospective clients across the Middle Market target.
- Draft, edit, and proofread quantitative and qualitative research reports for client use and litigation purposes.
- Data analysis with focus on distilling insights to inform branding solutions in various areas.
- Recruit study participants for in-person and online forums and interviews.
- Proofread and logic testing of data collection surveys for deployment.
- Conducted topical research on companies in the Energy & Industrials sector, analyzing stock earnings, performance and growth potential through reading company 10ks, conducting Discounted Cash Flow Analysis and pitting them against market trends.
- Composed a “current affairs” update on the industry and worked on a research memo for investment.
- Received Star Analyst Award for Outstanding Performance as an analyst for the organization.
- Founding analyst of opportunistic, value oriented fund focused on event-driven and special situation investments across the capital structure of issuers in a variety of industries.
- Interviews with current/former executives, customers, competitors, suppliers, market consultants, and other industry experts.
- Cash flow/earnings power analysis (business model, unit/corporate level economics, exposure to technological change or obsolescence, entry barriers to competitive advantages, proprietary financial model including key operational metrics and cash flow build up).
- Marketed healthcare and energy policy research to institutional investors.
- Supported Senior Analysts in the tracking and analyzing of regulatory and legislative catalysts impacting the healthcare and energy industry.
- Wrote weekly energy summary recapping our handicaps for distribution to firm-wide client base.
- Developed custom equity models and analyzed results to produce actionable results.
- Effectively managed multiple client projects, deadlines, and acted as a the first point of contact for both clients and research operations teams.
- Presented exceptional client research to internal regional team.