A Recruiting Manager will be expected to oversee the company’s recruitment of new employees in its entirety. Their duties include designing and modifying recruitment procedure, supervising the recruitment team, monitoring the team’s progress, and recording the team’s metrics.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Recruiting Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Recruiting Manager resumes for your reference.
Recruiting Manager Resume Sample 1
- Increased staff by 700%, company’s highest-ever annual revenue, and the percentage of managers.
- Oversaw recruitment for over 100 IT professionals resulting in an 18% increase in yearly production output.
- Recruited top talent across multiple background functions within the organization including Sales, Customer Service, Accounting, Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Recognized with “Mentor of the Year” award; created effective work plan that increased employee engagement.
- Responsible for all aspects of recruiting for entire North American branch including building job descriptions, advertising openings through various media outlets and social networks, screening resumes/applications received, setting up interviews with hiring manager / director / VP, and interviewing candidates.
Recruiting Manager Resume Sample 2
- Spearheaded strategy to transform company’s hiring process through increased automation; launched new tools and practices that streamlined the screening of candidates.
- Developed recruitment strategies to fill open positions, generating ideas for retaining employees that would result in increased company retention rate.
- Trained personnel on recruiting process by designing job postings, training managers on how to post jobs internally and externally, and building relationship with recruiters.
- Pioneered new methods of data collection for applicant tracking system (ATS) during the rebuilding effort following the merger of two companies; rewrote ATS reports for better decision-making processes.
- Orchestrated total office relocation by developing action plan & control schedule that decreased downtime and loss of revenue.
Recruiting Manager Resume Sample 3
- Developed new division in recruiting; met division’s budget and revenues goals for three consecutive years.
- Recruited to full completion (3 ranks) eight associates who fulfilled all requirements set by the division.
- Attained two awards for outstanding contributions, including one award that was presented at company-wide conference; recognized by senior management employees.
- Identified potential methods to recruit candidates who were disengaged from job market during economic downturn, which ultimately increased department revenue.
- Achieved five performance measurements that exceeded expectations based on industry standards; results achieved within 18 months of employment with company.
Recruiting Manager Resume Sample 4
- Recruited more than 100 qualified applicants annually for entry-level positions, using networking resources.
- Designed comprehensive marketing campaign to attract diverse pool of recruits for sophomore level management positions; responsible for the design, implementation, and analysis of marketing strategies.
- Increased number of applications received by 30% in any given month via email broadcasting reaching over 1k people.
- Implemented new recruitment procedures and recruited a record high 40+ MBA graduates within a 15-month period at company average (approximate yearly hiring goal).
- Led training sessions with newly hired employees; defined career paths and business objectives; stimulated enthusiasm and motivation toward achieving personal goals.
Recruiting Manager Resume Sample 5
- Effectively recruited and interviewed applicants for Accounting and Finance positions.
- Conducted candidate assessments and performed reference checks on selected applicants; hired four employees resulting in $30,000 annual savings of salaries paid to new hires.
- Systematically produced quality recruiting metrics by accurately inputting data into Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Mediated between construction territories, improved communication times from 2 weeks to 1 day, and executed a successful cross-selling campaign that yielded a significant increase in revenue.
- Increased employee retention rates through departmental restructuring that modernized recruitment functions and eliminated redundancies throughout organizational structure.
Recruiting Manager Resume Sample 6
- Tracking recruiting at all 6 locations for consistency of performance.
- Improve throughput by 30% by reducing resume processing time from 4 weeks to 1 day while improving quality.
- Assisted in the development of a 5-year talent acquisition strategy, devised implementation plan and educated business unit leaders on critical roles they play in executing the plan.
- Increased productivity 25% above target levels through use of improved tools and processes, including automation.
- Developed strategies to increase ROI for external hiring activities worldwide through the use of improved planning, reporting and analytics capabilities that provide real-time insights into market conditions and best practices for candidate attraction.
Recruiting Manager Resume Sample 7
- Developed and implemented a hiring system to help identify qualified candidates for recruitment.
- Ranked in the top 10% of recruiters; recognized by management, peers, and subordinates; honored with the “Setting the Standard Award.”
- Ranked in the top 100 national level out of over 40,000 professionals; awarded “Job Seeker Diamond” trophy.
- Received two awards from peers and superiors for exceptional performance and helpfulness during extremely busy recruiting seasons.
- Identified new trends for improving efficiencies and target marketing strategies within the company while following all compliance rules and regulations.
Recruiting Manager Resume Sample 8
- Established success criteria for each recruiter to ensure that they were consistently meeting recruiting goals.
- Aligned company’s hiring initiatives with the recruitment team, providing on-going direction on our targets vs. our targets’ achievement.
- Spearhead the development of new recruiters by training their managers in recruitment coaching/training techniques and interview skills.
- Developed metrics to track effectiveness of programs, procedures, etc. which allowed me to identify critical trends quickly and make improvements where needed.
- Pioneered a pilot program in one region with the aim of increasing quality hires while reducing time-to-fill across all regions within 6 months timeframe.
Recruiting Manager Resume Sample 9
- Managed a team of five recruiters with a budget of $500,000, and successfully completed all mandates on time.
- Improved the quality of hires by 50% over prior manager’s performance.
- Developed recruiting software to aid in selection process; streamlined hiring from 30 days to less than 10 days.
- Spearheaded cross-cultural employee relations committee for employees across all departments to enhance morale via intra-office communication and teamwork strategies.
- Reduced turnover rates among high potential recruits by 80% within six months through proactive nature, particularly during economic recession.
Recruiting Manager Resume Sample 10
- Identified best-fit candidates by asking probing questions to qualify job seeker’s interest in our client’s company.
- Negotiated salary by defining the total value of the offer, including compensation, benefits, and perks.
- Facilitated top talent placement at several Fortune 500 companies by interviewing, screening, testing, and hiring successful employees.
- Recognized for excellence in customer service by providing clients with quality applicants within 48 hours of submission deadline.
- Presented industry analysis to senior level management regarding labor market trends, economic forecasts, labor costs per employee, volume demand estimates for geographically separated production facilities .
Recruiting Manager Resume Sample 11
- Performed background checks on potential employees.
- Identified, contacted, and assisted job applicants throughout the pre-employment process of hiring.
- Employed interpersonal skills to coach and advise new hires on resume development, interviewing techniques, corporate etiquette, and company culture.
- Implemented a new recruiting program through the use of social media platforms to aggressively target specific demographics for job openings in order to realize short-term growth goals.
- Revamped recruiting strategies by harnessing the power of analytics software which yielded a 300% increase in applications from passive candidates.
A Recruitment Manager will have to have consistent supervision over the recruitment team along with an open line of communication with them. To work as a Recruiting Manager, you will need to have at least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology. A Recruiting Manager needs to possess the ability to be results oriented, detailed, personable, excellent communication skills, and superb decision-making abilities.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.