A Real Estate Transaction Coordinator controls the operation and function of real estate sales transactions. Their responsibilities include being a liaison for stakeholders, keeping documentation current, helping escrow companies, collaborating in sales closings, auditing, and meeting with clients.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Real Estate Transaction Coordinator resumes for your reference.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Coordinated, scheduled, and supervised real estate sale negotiations; conducted site visitations to verify the value and negotiate terms of sale.
- Resolved discrepancies regarding accurate listing data; maintained professionalism despite the presence of conflict.
- Helped negotiate a settlement in an unfavorable transaction involving language barriers, culture shock, differing legal procedures, and related complications.
- Streamlined the overall process of property liquidation through analysis of comparative sales data and by monitoring the market performance of similar properties.
- Analyzed real estate holdings for possible improvement, divestment through repositioning or redevelopment.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Attained 3rd degree in real estate with specialized knowledge of legal and fiscal policies.
- Coordinated one hundred real estate transactions for the company, including negotiations and client services.
- Gained 25% increase in sales from previous year by providing customers with complete education about available services and benefits; led to the receipt of “Associate of the Year” award.
- Achieved membership in National Association of Realtors; provided customers with insider knowledge to benefit them through exclusive access to professional training courses and sales information sources.
- Assisted other company agents who were new members; helped them achieve success with their first sales.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Established trust of client; facilitated positive, smooth, and timely completion of all real estate transactions.
- Completed a closing with six days remaining in the allotted 30-day time frame for completion.
- Increased market share of 100 clients by 3.3% through strategic management of marketing and sales plan, resulting in a growth from 72 to 156 transactions in two years.
- Attained award for sale of property over asking price; realized the highest gross commission total; maintained 89% repeat business from customers who had used my services previously.
- Succeeded in serving and pleasing clients during multiple sleepless nights of phone calls, emails, and text messages.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Worked 19 hours over 6 weeks on real estate transaction coordination for an Asian country.
- Completed sales presentations for six property management firms in a timely manner; formatted materials in accordance with USAA policies and guidelines.
- Received award for outstanding quality; reviewed and completed final closing reports within 30 days of update calls.
- Trained and supervised a team of loan processors to maintain accurate files, updated application instructions, and scheduled necessary paperwork dates according to national guidelines.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Executed the sale of houses using time and space to provide for maximum exposure.
- Increased the sales of houses by adding grounds to attract buyers, per broker’s instruction.
- Prepared professional brochures and distributed them throughout the community.
- Negotiated a home purchase as intermediary; effectively arranged appropriate financing, disclosures, and payment schedules between buyer and seller.
- Processed necessary documents in an efficient manner to close a loan transaction; earned award for customer satisfaction.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Trained and supervised 3 office staff members; organized and recorded information for over 100 closings, saving the company $15,000 in commission fees.
- Completed data entry for 35 real estate transactions; assisted in the creation of regular property records.
- Significant task completion record achieved, with scores of over 95% accuracy on critical daily tasks and processes.
- Worked two jobs simultaneously while achieving task completion percentages of 96%, 97%, and 98% respectively, with full-time attendance to all classes, activities, and obligations.
- Exemplary work ethics and quality results achieved during a stressful time of transition.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Created database to track documents filed by a local developer in real estate transaction.
- Obtained state deed records, property tax records, and assessed value data to assist in negotiating the sale of a single family home.
- Coordinated the leasing efforts on behalf of a local office building owner.
- Negotiated, on behalf of a non-profit organization, purchase of several apartments as well as one commercial building that was to be sold at public auction.
- Made contact with potential buyers, brokers, and potential tenants for several residential development projects for two city officials overseeing real estate sales for the city of San Francisco.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Adhering to sales and closing guidelines, analyzed and analyzed data to set realistic goals. The entire team’s sales efforts contributed to a total of $3,349,859.00 in sales for the division.
- Created a database system that resulted in improved customer service for customers, removal of redundant information from in-house records, reduced processing time on loan files by 50%, increased the number of experienced loan processors in the office, more than doubled retention rates after one year of employment compared to job applicants hired before implementing the new mortgage loan processor position.
- The supervisor’s team achieved a record low ratio of bad loans at 2.2% compared to the industry average of 4.3%.
- Achieved a 100% success rate on all e-mail inquiries within 24 hours, resulting in an increase in customer retention rates and reduction of client defections.
- Volunteered for the company’s assistance program by mentoring and guiding other employees. Follow up indicated that 87% of those mentored maintained employment after one year with the company, which was a factor in the success of my employer attaining a Best Employer Award from local business publications.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Realized $400,000 sale of commercial property through effective communication with the owner, client and third party investors.
- Recognized by senior management for working independently while still attaining a target sale value that was 57% higher than the average monthly income.
- In two years as a sales associate, exceeded the sales budget by selling 6 times the amount of property that was originally budgeted for yearly sales.
- Improved productivity of underperforming realtors; increased annual income by 91%.
- Achieved award for top producing Sales Associate three years in a row; ranked #5 in company production nationwide.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Coordinated the sale and transfer of real estate for five company departments to maintain a total property value of over $55 million.
- Achieved award for increasing the property sale rate from “future planned sales” by 50% due to a more coordinated marketing plan.
- Selected as an Outstanding Realtor by peers; contributed to the growth of revenue in new sales and revenue activity by 40%.
- Founded company sales department training programs; hand-picked as lead trainer to teach 16 national representatives.
- Awarded Certificate of Excellence for new client acquisitions; counseled over 20 clients through difficulty management, dispute resolution, and conflict management.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Cleared title problems allowing bank to make loan modifications, reducing the number of foreclosures on their books.
- Secured a loan modification for a borrower by researching and obtaining federal housing program benefits.
- Convinced delinquent borrowers to pay off their loans; cleared title preventing foreclosure on over 1,000 properties in one year.
- Served as liaison in negotiations between parties; saved lender $1,200,000 in lawsuits and loan payoff fees.
- Maintained composure while staying loyal to customers while under pressure from bank upper management during an audit investigation.
To become a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, you need a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator license. A Real Estate Transaction Coordinator must have excellent interpersonal skills, must have excellent communication skills, must be good with numbers, must keep current with real estate trends, must be adaptable, must be able to work in a team, and must have excellent organizational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.