These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Plumbing resumes for your reference.
- Development and Implementation of Green Building LEED, maintaining standards, track, maintain and perform audits to remain compliant with LEED guidelines and regulations.
- Life Safety to include, smoke and fire detectors, fire pumps and all control valves to sprinkler system, metal detection, and water purity.
- HVAC repair and maintenance, Compressed air systems and maintenance, chilled water systems maintenance.
- Outbound calling required to existing customer base to schedule maintenance appointments.
- Building customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company with a sense of urgency for the purpose of cross-selling and up-selling.
- Follow up with clerical duties including faxing, filling up paperwork, credit reference checks and liaising with other departments.
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work orders, services performed, charges, expenses, inventory and other dispatch information.
- Project located at college park, University of Texas as Arlington, working on the new dorm and apartment housing.
- Installation of main domestic water supply line, (copper line up to 6″), includes the soft solder and brazing of pipe and the connections of all valves and branch lines.
- Installation of hot and cold water lines into housing units and all applicable locations, i.e. shower valves, lavatories, commodes etc.
- Installation of air coil units and and the connection of all applicable hot, cold and condensate lines.
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings, using hand and power tools.
- Filled pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observed pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Installed pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers and water heaters, and fixtures such as sinks and toilets, using hand and power tools.
- Located and marked the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
- Utilized high levels of energy and superior multi-tasking abilities in order to quickly install and repair many different types of pipe systems within residential, commercial and public buildings.
- Other pipe systems have included, installing and repairing the water, air-conditioning, waste disposal, drainage, and gas systems in commercial and industrial buildings.
- Worked with copper, steel, and plastic pipe, sewerage systems.
- During my employment I have learnt to work form blueprints and drawings that show the planned location of pipes, plumbing fixtures and appliances.
- Ensure full compliance to all safety regulations and equipment maintenance standards.
- Maintain vacuum lines, resolving issues encountered regarding medical gas equipment.
- Repair general plumbing components, such as toilets, urinals, faucets and drains.
- Managed HVAC issues during weekend night shift that include: dripping AC units and duct work, stoppages involving AC units, dirty coils, overflowing drip pans.
- Installed rotary knives on flexible cable, mounted on reel of machine, according to diameter of pipe being cleaned.
- Started machine to feed revolving cable into opening, stopping machine and changing knives as necessary to conform to diameter or contour of pipe.
- Withdrawal of cable to deposit accumulated residue removed from pipe in containers for disposal.
- Observed residue for evidence of mud, indicating broken sewer line.
- Measures distance from sewer opening to suspected break, using plumbers’ snake, tapeline, or by estimating position of cutting head within sewer.
- Review blue prints, building codes and specifications to accurately plan work.
- Complete detailed records of assignments as well as daily work reports.
- Accurately crafting, including measuring, cutting, threading, soldering and bending materials to correct angles utilizing appropriate tools.
- Assemble, install and repair pipes, fittings and fixtures of heating, water and drainage systems.
- Install and repair plumbing fixtures such as sinks, bathtubs, water heaters, hot water tanks, garbage disposal units, and dishwashers.
- Maintained records and accounts of equipment and supplies; prepared and appropriate reports.
- Responsible to travel within the five boroughs of New York City as requested by supervisor.
- Coordinate, troubleshoot, repair, inspect and maintain plumbing equipment including, but not limited, faucets, lavatories, toilets flush valve sinks, water heaters, drinking fountains, domestic water heaters and boilers, backflow devices and valves.
- Repair or replace water lines, domestic recirculation lines and sewer.
- Respond to emergency plumbing calls such as clogged drains, broken water lines, frozen pipes, gas odors and possible gas leaks.
- Install new plumbing fixtures including, but not limited to sinks, commodes, Makes monthly inspections on standpipe and sprinkler systems.
- Provided plumbing service for commercial and residential property management companies such as grocery stores, hotels, apartment buildings, restaurants and shopping centers.
- Trouble shoot, repair and replace water heaters, drinking fountains, and all commercial fixtures.
- Repaired and/or installed new underground piping and fittings, top out and finish work to code.
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or straightedges.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.