Plumber helpers assist plumbers in their work. They accompany plumbers to the work station, carry all implements required, prepare the site, assist with the installation of piping systems, their adjustments and any repairs, assess the readiness for the public housing assessment system and make necessary improvements to be fit for the assessment.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Plumber Helper Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Plumber Helper resumes for your reference.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 1
- Helped with the installation of deck and patio enclosures, faucets, sinks, toilet stations and water supply systems.
- Conducted inspections and ensure proper repairs were made at all locations where plumbing was performed.
- Exhibited patience in dealing with customers while providing maintenance services by responding to requests for repairs within a short period of time.
- Developed water systems to meet customer’s needs (e.g., potable water system, fire fighting system, waste management system) to accommodate future growth of company.
- Participated in a 4-day work site to install new cable TV lines and new water and electrical facilities on the existing power plant floor.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 2
- Maintained an outdoor work environment. Maintained accurate records and reports of work performed. Kept the tools in a clean, organized manner and skilled to perform maintenance & repair tasks on assigned equipment.
- Removed and replaced ceiling tiles for; Sub-zero refrigerator, coffee maker, sink, light fixtures.
- Prepared plumbing repairs for bathrooms and kitchens such as; repiping toilets, removing dirt from showers and baths, and replacing faucets.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and provide quality product for multiple customers with various schedules during regular season and playoffs.
- Assist with mid-terms Duct cleaning & replacement as needed per project schedule.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 3
- Took on responsibilities in team and individual capacities; accountable for maintenance and repair of a plumbing system.
- Performed monthly inventory of piping, valves, gas lines, and other utilities to identify possible problems and implement preventive maintenance checks.
- Established the smallest plumbing system in the area; repaired defective services before they lead to catastrophic failure.
- Exceeded customer expectations through excellent customer service.
- Helped save the city millions of dollars as result of preventive maintenance programs by identifying leaks in pipes.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 4
- Helped to ensure building systems operated at the highest levels of efficiency.
- Repaired gas leaks and identified root causes for excessive water pressure.
- Worked with a crew of 15 to restore fire protection, emergency lighting, and sprinkler systems following flooding caused by broken sprinkler pipes.
- Coordinated with insurance company to verify damage costs; ensured accurate estimates were forwarded to the appropriate department.
- Received employee award after identifying the cause of a gas leak, which led to repairs that saved the company $10,000 in damages.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 5
- Assisted in a twelve-hour plumbing bypass for a home remodel.
- Handled emergency plumbing calls, ranging from burst pipes to broken toilets.
- Troubleshot clogged bathtubs and toilets.
- Repaired gas leaks by using basic and advanced methods; trained in use of appropriate tools for job requirements.
- Maintained high quality of work by regularly completing daily inspection checklists; assisted customers in resolving plumbing problems by professionally communicating with them to achieve desired results.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 6
- Helped plumbers to install, repair, and service sinks, faucets, showers, toilets, warm water heaters, and water softeners.
- Recognized by the service manager for performing jobs according to high quality standards.
- Identified a leaking pipe; repaired a defective water softener pump by increasing pressure and filtering out sediment.
- Competed in local plumbing tournament displaying technical excellence; earned awards for speed of work and accuracy.
- Improved bathroom floor from moisture damage; replaced bathroom tiles with new ones after fixing bathtub liner causing excessive noise and slippery surface.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 7
- Took ownership of my work and completed assigned tasks.
- Completed all jobs on time while maintaining high quality.
- Accurately documented repairs, direct charges to the correct division, and kept all records according to company guidelines.
- Awarded for outstanding performance; recognized at division and district level for completing over 100 repair orders within corporate time frames and guidelines.
- Familiarized with every type of structure; served as a key resource for fellow employees by sharing my knowledge about HVAC, lighting, plumbing, framing, carpentry, painting, roofing and masonry structures.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 8
- Recognized for contributions to a $30,000 energy-efficiency project that lowered energy costs and provided valuable experience on how to solve problems within the business.
- Completed all objectives with ease using quick thinking, a positive attitude, and a detailed work plan.
- Properly managed work schedules, contractors, and resources leading to success on projects ranging from $200 to $100,000.
- Received appreciation from the General Manager for documenting process flows and procedures for all staff members.
- Undertook new construction management responsibilities and successfully completed every objective by implementing planning tactics.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 9
- Worked on construction projects as an apprentice, learning proper plumbing techniques and house maintenance.
- Assisted plumbers in a variety of tasks.
- Trained in the use of power tools and worked with other tradesmen when needed.
- Organized and maintained the safety of equipment at job sites, thereby meeting the goals of the company for cost-effective results.
- Demonstrated a willingness to accept responsibility for all work orders to meet company expectations for quality work spread over a daily schedule.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 10
- Helped with minor repairs, plumbing, and installation in homes; prepared utility bills for payment as per customer requests.
- Prepared or restored garbage disposals and provided warranty service on water heaters.
- Troubleshot plumbing problems on an industrial scale while working overnight shifts at a major plumbing company.
- Trained grounds crews in safety procedures, repair methods, and preventative maintenance practices.
- Optimized equipment performance and installation of stainless steel appliances by providing technical advice pertaining to their systems’ requirements.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 11
- Handled tools, materials, and supplies of a manual labor contractor and assisted in countless projects.
- Cleaned and sanded floors, walls, molding, trimming trees and shrubs while maintaining thorough cleanliness of all jobsites.
- Also cleaned pool areas with the help of a hose.
- Recognized for teaching fellow employees during a two-week training course; arranged schedules and supervised employees working on municipal jobsites.
- Achieved exemplary job performance award; demonstrated cooperative work habits by assisting in several projects as requested.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 12
- Helped with the daily maintenance of my home, including cleaning and painting.
- Tested water quality and ran tests on a regular basis as instructed by the superintendent and management.
- Plunging a boiler, working at heights of 6 feet in the attic, installing a new water heater, installing two drainage pumps, fixing sinks and showers and drain lines.
- Assisting with minor repairs on construction sites where I was paid $20-$30 per hour.
- Performed all necessary spray foam applications and caulking around bathtub drain openings.
Plumber Helper Resume Sample 13
- Serviced plumbing fixtures, maintained hot and cold water lines, and kept maintenance facility in optimal condition.
- Cleared drain lines, adjusted valves, tuned up to operating efficiency commercial kitchen equipment.
- Installed new piping for fire suppression system in building addition; lead team of plumbers for hundred-room renovation project.
- Acted as on-call maintenance repairman during ten month period; successfully responded to all emergencies and major repairs.
- Replaced worn toilet flapper valves in high-rise apartments at supervisorial request; solved tenant satisfaction problems by replacing shower valve stem seats; earned respect from tenants when they learned project cost would be deducted from rent.
A plumber helper requires a high school diploma and associate degree in plumbing (although formal education is not a strict requirement) and a valid driving license. The job requires self-motivation, a team player, hard worker, ability to follow instructions, communication skills, physical strength and manual dexterity.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.