These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Pet Sitter resumes for your reference.
- Administered oral and topical medications as well as gave insulin injections.
- Provided house sitting duties which included: collected mail, newspaper and packages; watered plants; put garbage/recycling bins out on designated days.
- Conducted new client meetings which consisted of: meeting clients and pets; gathering pet information; answering questions and offering advice; picking up keys.
- Responsible for entering people’s homes and ensuring the proper care of their pets.
- Trusted with providing animals the proper medication for their individual needs.
- Ensure that pets are safe and given adequate attention when their owners are away from home.
- These assignments can range from date nights etc to fulltime set hours for daily care.
- I have also worked as housekeeper for said families doing things from light cleaning to deep cleaning inside and outside of the home.
- Pets are not a problem; one family has 7ducks, 2 cats, 3 dogs, 5 rabbits, and several fish.
- Coordinate with pet owners and managerial staff, update managers/owners in regard to pet behavior.
- Alert owners and managers in regard to health and living conditions of pet.
- Assist in the scheduling of meetings for new clients.
- Exercising, feeding, administering medication, and lavishing attention on clients’ pets.
- Caring for clients’ pets and homes while staying overnight in clients’ homes for vacation care.
- Utilizing positive training techniques and educating clients about pet behavior and care.
- Frequent communication with supervisor and other walkers to promote uniformity in care giving techniques and ensure high service standards.
Office Manager/Pet Sitter
- Market services to prospective clients, meet with clients to assess needs, schedule visits, obtain necessary emergency and contact information for pets.
- Manage business office, including managing in-take of new clients, setting new client interviews, invoicing services, arranging visits and sitter schedules.
- Provide care and companionship to animals in their home, including feeding, medicating, walking and miscellaneous house-sitting services.
- Provide superior pet services such as in-home pet day care, overnight pet sitting, dog walks, active play, pet transportation.
- Care for pets in emergency situations by providing first aid and medication administration.
- Develop and implement service offerings, marketing strategies, and customer service policies.
- Examine and observe animals to detect signs of illness, disease, or injury.
- Exercise animals to maintain their physical and mental health.
- Collect and record animal information such as physical condition, treatments received, medications given and food intake.
Professional Pet Sitter
- Interact with clients to communicate concerns regarding their pets.
- Responsibilities include daily walks, boarding, overnight care and administer medication.
- Assure client satisfaction and maintain safety and compliance at all times.
- Conduct new client meetings which include: meeting clients and their pets, gathering information, answering questions and offering advice; pick up keys.
- Discuss each dog’s nature and individual needs with owner, keep record of any special instruction or limitation.
- Take down instructions for walking, feeding and exercise programs; ensured that they are being followed appropriately.
- Pick up dogs from their homes; engaged in friendly play to make them comfortable.
- Provide daily care for pets while their owners are on vacation.
- I am responsible for all basic animal care while their clients are on vacation or traveling for business.
- Routine duties are feeding, putting out fresh water, brushing pets, taking dogs on walks, cleaning litter boxes, animal behavior, sometimes asked to stay overnight with animal, companionship along with comfort for the pet.
- Additional services may include vaccuuming pet hair in the house, collecting the client’s mail or newspaper, bathing, grooming.
- As a pet sitter through this website, I provide a number of services.
- They include in home daytime, evening, and overnight pet care, dog walking, feeding, caring for sanitary conditions, and playtime.
- My tasks may also include house sitting duties such as mail retrieval, trash disposal, or anything upon clients requests.