ISO Coordinators are responsible for ensuring all ISO regulations and standards are being met. Their duties are to examine products, monitoring procedures for production, ensuring quality control, monitoring working conditions, ensuring completion of all documentation, schedules required training, and lead ISO audits.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best ISO Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real ISO Coordinator resumes for your reference.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Improved documentation with better use of consistent style, formatting, and language.
- Reduced time spent on ISO 9001-related activities by 30% through research and development of a new approach to workflow management.
- Recognized by Quality Assurance department for outstanding work in revising the company’s documentation in a timely manner in accordance with a new software release.
- Fluent in English, French, and Portuguese; proficient enough in Spanish to have taught classes for an international school in Brazil.
- Pioneered policies to reduce errors when processing complex requests from HQ departments such as localization of software designations and updates to training materials.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Directed several meetings to plan and prioritize ISO 9001 activities.
- Identified 170 corrective actions resulting from nonconformances reported during the certification audits.
- Facilitated a successful internal audit process by obtaining necessary information and distributing planning documents.
- Promoted a successful re-certification through the development of a thorough training program for departmental auditors, effective scheduling of auditor activities, proper documentation of audit results ,and presentation before top management regarding corrective actions taken as a result of the internal audits.
- Improved customer satisfaction by meeting or exceeding all regulatory standards required for FDA approval.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Reduced business transaction costs by 50% through implementation of ISO 9000 processes, training, and audits.
- Improved customer service by 40% while increasing inventory turnover by 15%.
- Introduced Six Sigma to increase software development process quality benefits by nearly 20%.
- Enriched cross-cultural awareness during one-year assignment in India, where I led a team for quality assurance testing on the new core banking system.
- Orchestrated employee perspectives regarding company goals after publishing bi-weekly blog posts to inform employees of progress toward organizational goals.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Established the organizational structure, policies, processes, and procedures for ISO program.
- Implemented the QMS in accordance with the latest version of international standard for Quality Management System ISO 9001.
- Developed a training program in conjunction to ISO certification that increased team members’ awareness of quality principals, system requirements, and their role within it.
- Introduced new ideas into company’s strategic plan for improvement which resulted in decrease in product returns by 40%.
- Worked closely with finance department to establish internal controls over material procurement process to support effective decision making.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Organized, improved, and implemented standard operating procedures for effective management of quality assurance throughout software development projects.
- Developed ISO 90001 training manual to increase team productivity through increased awareness of new Quality Management System requirements.
- Realized achievement by leading the team in achieving SEI CMMI Level 3 Certification, one of only three teams within the entire organization recognized as Level 3 Certified.
- Achieved certification after implementing ISO 9001-2000 guidelines into daily work processes.
- Received outstanding performance award based on proficiency with all company policies and procedures, safety measures, time management criteria, ability to open/close an office location under emergency conditions.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Effectively organized, maintained, and executed ISO 9001 processes through efficient tracking of all quality-related activities throughout the development cycle.
- Established streamlined workflows for improved quality assurance process by linking workflow to defect resolution system.
- Identified opportunities for process improvement through evaluation of metrics and analysis.
- Ensured smoother team collaboration by co-locating engineers in a single area; inspired agile methodology which improved morale and interdepartmental communication.
- Spearheaded initiative to standardize automated build infrastructure that led to faster builds with fewer bugs, saving engineering time across multiple projects.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Spearheaded ISO implementation by developing policy framework, employee training curriculum, and organization structure.
- Managed internal process improvements to mitigate risk of non-compliance with ISO 9000 quality standards.
- Examined company’s internal processes for improvement opportunities including staff management, product development, resource allocation, organization design, information systems, customer support services, and vendor selection procedures.
- Led cross-functional team to conduct gap analysis between current state and the future target state; identified areas for improvement that complied with international standards.
- Trained staff in new documentation controls for increased efficiency; delivered best practices knowledge across functional lines to facilitate organizational learning.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Established and implemented the new ISO Quality definition for the company.
- Managed all aspects of a $4 million project to implement an information system that improved financial turnaround by 42%.
- Recruited, hired, trained, and led a team in nine months; reduced turnover from 10% to less than 1%.
- Identified and implemented changes in the quality assurance process that streamlined work flow and reduced staff time spent on repetitive documentation.
- Progressed rapidly through the ranks and was recognized as one of three key contributors who revolutionized ISO operations from 1994–1996.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Successfully coordinated the implementation of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems across three business locations.
- Oversaw all aspects of certification process, including document control, implementing corrective actions, and maintaining compliance.
- Led teams in preparing for and achieving rigorous ISO audits; successfully closed out non-conformities and improved performance as a result.
- Demonstrated expertise in driving process improvement through the use of Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Championed organizational change by effectively communicating the benefits of quality management system to employees at all levels.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Coordinated daily communication between IT and Quality Assurance teams to resolve discrepancies within the development of new software.
- Produced documentation identifying procedures for newly created global standard operating procedures, including determining how the ISO procedure addresses existing company policies.
- Exceeded productivity goals by leading cross-functional team in successfully completing multiple projects during quarterly business review.
- Pioneered new perspective on quality assurance through promotion of training program providing hands-on experience to QA employees at all levels.
- Provided consulting services with regard to management information systems, which resulted in 20% reduction in testing resources while maintaining the same level of testing coverage.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Implemented company-wide ISO 9000 processes to drive cost savings, while maintaining high quality standards for software development.
- Spearheaded the launch of an innovative multi-national technical documentation department; managed staff of 24 employees in Russia and Bangladesh.
- Developed new QA methodologies that resulted in higher customer confidence, repeat business, reduced product return rates, and reduced out-of-warranty repairs by 50%.
- Identified a critical flaw in a mission critical system resulting in a $2 million/year cost savings to the organization.
- Pioneered a configuration management process that minimized risk and accelerated application deployment within Fortune 100 companies for Microsoft engineering teams.
ISO Coordinator Resume Sample 12
- Thoroughly documented and organized process for all local software developers in order to increase quality assurance.
- Secured over $10MM in contracts by overseeing the development of automated specifications, test plans, process flows, output samples, and validation procedures.
- Introduced new warehouse management system that reduced operational costs by 12% while increasing customer service by 5%.
- Designed new ISO-compliant office layout plan which reduced operating expenses by 27%; recognized for outstanding performance with company’s quarterly award.
- Trained 20 employees on standardization/operational processes; set a high standard of work results while maintaining an upbeat team environment.
In order to work as an ISO Coordinator you will need a bachelor’s degree in engineering, but degrees in business are also acceptable. ISO Coordinators must possess accountability, integrity, pay great attention to detail, be organized, be flexible, be skilled using Microsoft Office, and be extremely dependable in order to be successful.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.