Internet marketing consultants provide guidance for properly using and capitalizing on the tools of marketing through the internet. They are tasked with optimizing a brand strategy, working with a company’s marketing/graphics department, developing marketing strategies, implementing SEO into the company’s strategy, increasing a company’s online presence, and performing SEO audits.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Internet Marketing Consultant resumes for your reference.
Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Acted in the position of Client Manager in charge of training, coordinating, planning, and scheduling projects for over 15 employees.
- Recognized by project management firm for outstanding performance after taking on double the projects assigned to others with only half the resources available.
- Launched new products faster than ever with innovative strategy that resulted in increased revenues within 30 days.
- Pioneered new ideas for increasing Market Reach; developed five (5) affiliate marketing programs which yielded more than 1000% return on investment.
- Hired as Internet Marketing Consultant for international company after completing thorough research on business opportunities within various niches of Internet Marketing industry.
Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Analyzed company strategies, identified opportunities for growth in the internet marketing industry, and presented my findings to management.
- Designed an interactive website with links to my SEO services that led site visitors to make contact with me faster than through traditional methods like phone calls or emails.
- Increased online visibility by 20% within 30 days via search engine optimization using new strategies; recognized by management as a result of project success.
- Developed an award winning SEO analysis tool used by leading internet marketing firms; highlighted on nationally known advertising blog for creative utility.
- Played pivotal roll in successful merger with competitor, resulting in total number of clients increasing from 12 to 32; received promotion based on effort.
Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Spent five months as a consultant for an Australian-based company to establish the company’s digital marketing efforts and social media presence.
- Contributed content for the launch of three online publications devoted to finance, small business, and political writing.
- Promoted client through news releases, press kits, email blasts, telemarketing scripts, and other special events.
- Generated sales from existing database by cross-promoting products with partner companies; recognized as one of the top three performers in monthly telemarketing results.
- Introduced group medical plans for independent contractors within ecommerce industry; earned 20% increase in clients’ incomes without increasing overhead costs.
Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Generated $450,000 in new revenue for Dillard’s by increasing web site maneuverability.
- Introduced “Tight-Time Scheduling” to improve customer satisfaction levels by 20%.
- Pioneered the design and implementation of an online customer service tool which allowed customers to see when their vehicles will be ready for pick up.
- Created cost effective internet marketing campaigns that increased targeted traffic to client websites while reducing ad spending during budget crisis.
- Promoted team effectiveness through monthly meetings; streamlined communication between departments; achieved over 10% increase in client retention rates .
Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Developed effective internet marketing campaigns, both long and short term, using SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing for B2C and B2B clients.
- Identified key target audiences, determined relevant content to design website traffic plan leveraging social media relationships with Facebook, Twitter , Reddit , Tumblr , Google+ .
- Created content that was shared more than 6500 times on various social media platforms during campaign launch.
- Utilized Adwords platform to effectively identify product interests of target audiences for improved customer convertion rates.
- Reduced client cost per acquisition by 30% while increasing conversion rate by 9%.
Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Improved search engine rankings for clients, increasing page views by 50% after optimizing meta tags.
- Worked with client to increase their revenues by 300% targeting multiple demographic audiences.
- Conducted media relations efforts successfully resulting in positive press coverage for three different high-profile clients.
- Provided social networking strategy solutions for companies resulting in increased traffic, customer loyalty, and revenue.
- Created seven data driven marketing plans resulting in more than 1 million dollars of increased revenue for the respective company .
Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Designed website content and graphics for major corporations; captivated audiences with interactive, user-friendly interface.
- Meticulously maintained client database by updating contact information; cultivated customer relations through consistent communications.
- Pioneered an online magazine that reached over 100,000 monthly visitors within the first six months of launching via organic SEO; named to Top 10 Favorite Blogs list by one of the nation’s most prestigious newspapers.
- Spearheaded successful social media campaigns for companies using Facebook®, Twitter®, Pinterest®, Google+® Hangouts On Air, networks across five platforms simultaneously or individually for businesses targeting both local and global markets.
- Provided clients with step-by-step guides on how to build and market business websites that yielded higher search engine rankings and increased traffic.
Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Collaborated with social media team to implement strategies that increased overall awareness of the brand.
- Pioneered improved search engine optimization techniques, resulting in improved web traffic and conversion rates.
- Spearheaded efforts to increase content strategy, generating 95% more blog posts than previous year’s total posts.
- Proven leader who is skilled at establishing goals, delegating tasks, communicating expectations, and meeting deadlines.
- Introduced new concepts for increasing user engagement on the site – by 20%.
Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Provided social media and digital marketing consulting for three different companies.
- Provided social media and digital marketing consulting to grow client’s online presence and improve customer engagement for various organizations.
- Improved the success of a nonprofit organization through focused social media, SEO (search engine optimization), and analytics approach.
- Grew company’s website traffic by 400% in six months; recognized by President of the Company.
- Increased online sales revenue by 15%; presented future opportunities at Executive Meeting with top management of client companies.
Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Certified in Social Media Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Achieved best client satisfaction score for 2012 out of 7 consultants by adhering to customer requirements and providing guidance throughout website design process.
- Increased company’s online income from $20,000 per month to $50,000 per month within 3 months; recognized by CEO for excellence in performance.
- Earned IDC International Certification after completing a comprehensive 9-month training course in internet marketing; taught strategies to increase visibility and profits.
- Spearheaded and implemented new search engine marketing campaign that increased lead generation by 400% with an immediate ROI; recognized by executives as the top performer for 4 consecutive months.
Internet Marketing Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Provided 45 clients with effective digital marketing services and led 18 campaigns to a total of 30,000 unique visits.
- Recognized by Clients as their solution provider for Internet Marketing issues; delivered custom design, development, and strategies that drove customer business growth.
- Implemented successful SEO tactics from Google Adwords to off-page optimization resulting in an increase of rankings from #5 – #3 on the first page of search results.
- Generated over $500K in revenue during my tenure while providing consulting solutions, training, and guidance to business owners.
It is typically required for an internet marketing consultant to have a bachelor’s degree in marking or e-commerce but relevant experience may replace this requirement. They must demonstrate talent with SEO, experience with social media, knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords, knowledge of Facebook ads, analytical problem-solving, great communication skills, and computer proficiency.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.