An Inside Sales Associate works with the outside sales team helping potential and existing customers. An Inside Sales Associate’s duties include driving new customer acquisition by closing marketing-qualifying leads, develop and maintain a high level of knowledge regarding your products, possibly conduct product demonstrations, as well as achieve and exceed sales targets and performance metrics.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Inside Sales Associate Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Inside Sales Associate resumes for your reference.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 1
- Achieved award for obtaining the highest sales growth over a 12 month period.
- Completed a successful cross sell campaign resulting in an increase in new business; awarded as one of the top team leaders.
- Received award for excellence in customer service; recognized by senior management as a strong performer who consistently exceeded expectations.
- Awarded Sales Representative of the Quarter consistent top performing individual; received special recognition from Division Vice President for achieving outstanding results and meeting or exceeding targets.
- Received award by Sales Director for outstanding performance during the year.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 2
- Handled all call-in requests with a minimum of two follow-ups.
- Selected prospects for appointments/conversations and originated sales that resulted in new clients.
- Exhibited strong organizational skills, initiative and initiative; consistently exceeded monthly quota.
- Gave business presentations to customers; established relationships with new clients.
- Received award for exceeding quota for December quarter by over 20%; recognized by the bank’s auditors for compliance with all policies and procedures.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 3
- Demonstrated professional skills in sales and customer service.
- Maintained a continual fresh contact with customers.
- Consistently made new contacts and generated greater sales activity than all previous years as an Inside Sales Associate.
- Achieved award for exceeding all performance standards as an Inside Sales Associate; received recognition from the company’s owners for exceeding revenue goals.
- Received award for exceeding quota of $2 per hour revenue as an Inside Sales Associate; received recognition from the company’s owners for surpassing sales goals.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 4
- Earned the President’s award for setting the highest sales volume during the first quarter.
- Recognized by Director of Sales for successfully implementing new products and achieving quota.
- Earned an award for being a top performer in cross-selling; recognized by regional and national sales directors.
- Received recognition and cash award for attaining a high sales volume without breaking policy or hurting customer loyalty.
- Gained recognition from branch manager, sales managers, and bank executives due to exemplary customer service, consistently satisfying customers with high product knowledge.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 5
- Maintained a professional appearance, skill level, and attitude; and increased company revenue by 20% in the first four months of employment.
- Ranked #3 in sales productivity among all employees; significantly increased sales by 30% during the month of September.
- Introduced new technology to record, manage, and distribute sale leads to outside sales representatives; implemented process that reduced average cost-per-sale by $500.
- Received employee recognition as a member of the 2006 Fall Team; led group to achieve department-highest sales volume for all full-time employees.
- Achieved top ranking in August territory weekly meeting for productivity, area growth, and business development.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 6
- Achieved award for highest closing ratio; recognized by the sales department for outstanding performance.
- Earned supervisory recognition for over achieving sales quotas.
- Earned award as a team player by assisting other sales reps with their projects and objectives.
- Achieved distinction as a top producer, earning an RFP from the company’s home office in less than three weeks.
- Received review and recommendations from the regional manager for exceeding quota; received two awards from peers in the company for production and customer service.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 7
- Assisted in the design of advertising flyers for new store openings; improved performance and increased traffic.
- Developed a cost effective plan to enhance the advertising campaign for the chain’s new product line; increased profits by over $12,000.00.
- Designed a market strategy that increased profit by 5%; recognized by the Director of Marketing.
- Earned recognition for consistently exceeding company goals, in a competitive free-speech environment; recognized by the Director of Sales and Marketing and verbally praised by President of Company.
- Participated in a customer satisfaction survey and received rating of Excellent!! Recognized as a valuable contributor to our program.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 8
- My exceptional level of sales performance was recognized by top management; I was awarded a company car and received a generous compensation increase.
- Built a solid foundation of customer relationships; my clients gained in business value.
- Exceeded quota in 3 consecutive quarters; achieved a high level of taint with top management.
- Made sales calls on behalf of the company at no cost to the company; generated significant new business while saving valuable marketing dollars by securing long-term relationships with existing clients.
- Was instrumental in the success of team efforts which earned my department Best New Customer Awards for both fiscal year 2000 and 2001.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 9
- Responsible for contacting new and existing clients with specific goals in mind.
- Maintained personal appointments; exceeding sales goals while meeting the monthly goals set by management.
- Capable of conversing with customers and resolving problems; motivated staff to increase sales.
- Selected to attend bank’s leadership conference in Orlando, FL, and Fort Lauderdale, FL. Received awards for achieving top sales marks during contest.
- Identified as one of the top salespeople for June, 2007 and December, 2008. Received awards for meeting or exceeding sales goals.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 10
- Captured leads, generated and qualified sales opportunities, and closed the sale through a telephone call.
- Proven track record of outbound and inbound calling; received appreciation from the management team for excellent performance.
- Achieved award for increasing customer satisfaction; recognized by the bank’s auditors for compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Maintained consistent customer satisfaction, exceeding the industry standard; received commendation from the bank’s president for excellent service.
- Achieved award for achieving top salesperson during a highly competitive month; received commendation from company president.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 11
- Achieved top sales of office equipment; recognized by the Regional Manager in the monthly meeting.
- Responsible for garnering over $10,000 in new sales.
- Recognized by the national headquarters as one of their top sales representatives; implemented telemarketing campaigns.
- Provided sales coverage during supervisor’s absence, resulting in additional revenue of 10%.
- Coordinated three trade shows a month; met increase goals for new business presentations.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 12
- Managed daily sales goals, meeting and exceeding them on a weekly basis.
- Sold over 250 vehicles during the past two years; achieved top sales rate for all cities; recognized by Regional Sales Manager for high marks.
- Performed over 1,000 personal-use vehicle estimates; achieved average of $3,000 in gross profit per sale.
- Achieved award for closing the highest amount of new business during the sales contest. Received award for assistance in building a customer base who are repeat customers.
- Increased share of voice for local customer base from 15% to 50%, exceeding company and district sales goals by 35%.
Inside Sales Associate Resume Sample 13
- Earned distinction as top salesperson in the region, while demonstrating positive customer service.
- Set the education attainment record for retail sales; earned recognition by Senior Management for excellence in goal achievement.
- Achieved award as a top performer in Personal Financial Planning with an 85% success rate; earned achievement award as a top performer on website design with a 98% hit rate.
- Received outstanding performance award for exceeding rates of delinquency; recognized by auditors for compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Achieved award as a top performer in Inside Sales with a 98% success rate; recognized by senior management for excellence in goal achievement.
To work as an Inside Sales Associate you will need a minimum of three years of selling experience along with a bachelor’s degree. A Sales Associate must demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter, enthusiasm, empathy, thoughtfulness, as well as consultative and professional when dealing with sales.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.