These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Illustration resumes for your reference.
- Created the concept for the characters, assets, and layouts for multiple games.
- Animated PNG game assets with the use of in house proprietary animation tool program.
- Designed and produced a series of animated intro and title sequences, interactive user interface, and animated ending and affirmation sequences.
- Worked closely with game designers and programmers to re-iterate, troubleshoot, and resolve.
- Utilize GIMP, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign in combination with traditional mediums such as pencil and charcoal to create full commissions.
- Create weekly online comic from conception, through writing, creation, and eventually publication.
- Confer with clients, editors, art directors and other interested parties face-to-face, online, and over the phone regarding the content of the work produced.
- Integrate and develop visual elements, such as line, space, mass, color, and perspective to illustrate ideas, emotions, moods, or concrete stories.
- Creation of graphic advertisements published in local magazines and newspapers.
- T-shirt designs featured and successfully sold on various websites.
- Creation of concept art for indie video game developers including environments, characters, and assets.
- Created illustrations for up and coming online publication.
- Worked closely with senior editor to create concepts for monthly articles.
- Ability to create works in a timely fashion for short deadlines.
- Experience working closely with writers to create collaborative pieces.
- Worked with clients on a variety of projects, from book covers to advertising campaigns.
- Handled timelines ranging from hour by hour, to months of correspondence.
- Consulted with each client about projects, and provided several creative solutions.
- Creates various forms of artwork for clients using Photoshop, Medibang, and a Wacom Tablet.
- Tailors work to clients’ tastes; work varies from drawing fanart for popular media to illustrating original characters, often relying solely on text descriptions to illustrate designs of clients’ characters.
- Works on multiple projects at once, updating clients with work in progress shots and meeting self-imposed due dates.
- Work with graphic designer and photographer to generate Ringling College’s Pre-College 2017 booklet to be distributed to +30,000 prospective students, parents, and teachers.
- Traditionally create linework illustrations that complement design elements and meld with photography.
- Attend meetings and critiques to further im- prove the project and bring it closer to the client’s goal.
- Present concepts and variations to client throughout ideation process.
- Using visual development and illustration techniques to create a cohesive and appealing cover for a thriller novel.
- Developed a fully painted environment as well as multiple character designs based off author’s original ideas.
- Worked along side of the author through every step to ensure the original vision was kept, while providing new solutions and ideas.
- As part of a specialized course for illustration majors to produce an original story and a collection of assets relating to that story over the entirety of the course.
- Designed original characters, environments, and numerous storyboards.
- Worked on time sensitive deadlines to produce industry standard layouts for conceptual pieces.
- Generate designs by using Photoshop/Illustrator, CAD system to create woven and print patterns, flat Sketches & hardware specs.
- Thorough understanding of woven constructions, print techniques & Hardware require.
- Fallow up to development status to ensure patterns and constructions are executed correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Need to be creative in interpreting trends and original artworks to suit individual brands and customer, ability to created new design, patterns and constructions required.
- Designed multiple themed educational activity pages for elementary to middle school children:
- Developed space themed connect-the-dots activity sheet for children learning about constellations.
- Created moon phases graphic used as activity sheet and poster for children.
- Worked with creative professional and peers through critique and feedback of work.
- Proactive in solving problems and offering suggestions best suited for each client.
- Determined self-starter, with great attention to detail in managing and completing projects.
- Supported clients with technical issues and support regarding digital media and assets.
- Created images and designs using traditional fine art skills and design software.