Financial Planning and Analysis Managers provide financial forecasts and strategies to businesses. Their duties include evaluating financial plans, identifying outcomes, studying trends, spotting data anomalies, introducing strategies, assessing value asset potential, and recommending debt structures.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Financial Planning And Analysis Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Financial Planning And Analysis Manager resumes for your reference.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 1
- Developed investment strategies for 32 clients through goal setting and risk tolerances.
- Trained six new bookkeepers to improve efficiency and accuracy at a third party financial advisor.
- Collected and formatted client statements, met with clients monthly, prepared tax reports, prepared journal entries, dealt with payroll issues and documentation discrepancies, coordinated audits of financial records, scheduled reviews of client accounts.
- Trained accountants on the most cost effective means to analyze financial data; measured return on investment by monitoring market indicators against customized benchmark scenarios.
- Compiled on average two accounts per minute for client records; monitored and controlled invoice terminal, invoices, and statements.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 2
- Analyzed and researched international financial markets for over two years.
- Handled over 10,000 securities transactions daily.
- Met with senior directors in a round table setting to discuss new office openings, growth strategies and other pertinent issues. Prepared company reports for senior management, prepared memos on organizational restructuring and provided detailed analysis on company performance to all member firms of the Western Union Financial Services Group.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance as a member of the Financial Advisory Team; reviewed investment decisions, arranged financing, made recommendations regarding any financial products that were either subscribed or denied to clients.
- Awarded the position of Assistant to the Treasurer and Assistant to the CFO; delegated authority, direct responsibility and accountability for all aspects of office management.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 3
- Presented comprehensive financial analysis reports to National Association of Realtors in order to formulate new branch management and financing strategies.
- Fostered these strategic plans through the execution of sales, membership, and marketing functions; aimed at increasing member satisfaction.
- Implemented programs aimed at greater efficiency in sales and membership activities; while reducing annual operating expenses.
- Formulated regional marketing plan for the installation and implementation of new sales branch standards; ultimately achieving new set goals for fiscal success.
- Added value by way of recognition as “Leader of the Year” for my region by providing exceptional service to members, prospective members, and affiliates.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 4
- Designed, developed and implemented new investment strategies for clients.
- Managed client acquisition, analysis, and attrition.
- Produced annual reports for each division detailing performance, financials, and future objectives.
- Optimized asset allocation based on individual client needs.
- Performed collateral valuations for clients in their home market. Launched a new division of advisory products in the Philadelphia area to target diverse client groups across the nation. “Financial Planning and Analysis Manager”
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 5
- Self-employed in the financial services field for over 10 years and prepared investment portfolios for over $100 million.
- Achieved a rating of four out of five stars from Indeed.com on job application review.
- Developed and contributed to a business plan for a local business corporation; resubmitted proposal for consideration by government officials.
- Researched and published a research paper on cash flow management by multinational corporations.
- Earned the opportunity to work with major-league athletes up close and personal in their personal lives on the professional field.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 6
- Increased revenues by 24% by identifying and implementing cost-saving measures.
- Predicted a 3% increase in revenue by investigating competitor pricing and located new sources for cash flow.
- Constructed long-range and short-range financial plans for the streamlining of a major retail chain.
- Redirected $15,000 in new business after restructuring payroll department and implementing incentive program for commissioned sales personnel.
- Expanded customer base from 20 to 250 by reengineering application process and extending payment terms.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 7
- Brought greater efficiency to the Financial Planning & Analysis Team in the creation of both long and short-term strategic business plans.
- Contributed to a better working environment by recognizing individual successes and encouraging a more motivated staff.
- Participated in the increased profitability of over 17% during the year 2002, positively contributing to bottom-line performance.
- Reorganized and redesigned staffing, resulting in changed job descriptions for all positions in the FP&A Department.
- Analysed financial information as it relates to overall business performance, making recommendations on key financial issues while formulating future strategies that contributed to an eventual merger with two other companies.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 8
- Consolidated information from various departments in order to prepare simple and complex reports for both internal and external client relations.
- Discovered valuable solutions for clients’ financial needs through the evaluation of retirement and investment plans.
- Instituted communication between client legal counsel and financial advisors through cooperative negotiations and prudent instructions.
- Established international investor relations by coordinating the global flow of information within the finance department, marketing department, and business development department.
- Led major projects by taking initiative in developing global financial strategies while assisting with long-term planning.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 9
- Produced annual budget for a medium-sized company; developed long-term objectives and strategies; consulted with allied companies in the planning process.
- Prepared cash flows, balance sheets, and income statements; created financial summaries of corporate activities; prepared monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting reports.
- Attained certification as an Accredited Financial Planner; provided three years’ experience in financial planning utilizing computer software packages, manual spreadsheets, and analytic techniques.
- Closed two business acquisitions while achieving bonus targets in two months.
- Managed statistical data regarding assets under custody and management to produce an annual statement of performance.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 10
- Presented yearly analysis of financial services industry to determine future trends and competitive threats.
- Analyzed financial services/banking industry, and provided recommendations for improving bank’s operations in a competitive environment, including restructuring operations, improving capital levels, and developing strategic alliances.
- Redesigned accident insurance product line to meet needs of current market conditions within the company’s guidelines.
- Stabilized bank’s balance sheet by stabilizing underwriting procedures. Reduced costs through the implementation of new computer systems which integrated data from various units in the firm.
- Achieved bank’s first approval of merger agreement in twenty years.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 11
- Submitted a comprehensive budget for a new subsidiary that was accepted without revisions.
- Reconciled discrepancies in bank statements and business licenses.
- Successfully arranged financing alternatives for a $5 million supplier to meet production schedules, despite slow payments from the client.
- Wrote agreements that helped settle three lawsuits and signed contracts with strategic partners to open two new branches by the end of fiscal year.
- Earned an award for accuracy for analysis detailing quarterly sales profits by geographic region rather than by product line, thus preventing an accounting error of $200,000.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Resume Sample 12
- Starting with a $2.5 million start-up business, grew it to $80 million in revenue within four years.
- Increased growth of the company by six times in the first year, and five times in the second year.
- Oversee cash flow while reducing company spending to stay financially solvent.
- Maintain accurate cost accounting system; accurately track client receivables and payables every quarter.
- Improved efficiency by reallocating financial managers’ time between major projects and improving productivity.
To work as one, a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or economics is preferred, with some demanding a Master’s degree in those same fields. Financial Planning and Analysis Managers must demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, time management, and risk assessment skills, as well as be analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solvers, and critical thinkers.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.