An Executive Assistant must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to work well under pressure, possess great time management skills, and have a professional demeanor. The top skills for this position are organization/planning, customer service, administrative skills, interpersonal relations, troubleshooting/problem solving, critical thinking skills, speaking/writing, and attention to detail. A bachelor’s degree is usually required for this position; however, some employers may prefer an associate’s degree.
The Best Executive Assistant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Executive Assistant resumes for your reference.
- Manage and maintain executive staff schedules, appointments and travel arrangements including coordination of meetings and events, screening calls.
- Conduct research for project-based requests; assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documentation.
- Read and analyze incoming emails, memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution; prepare responses to correspondence.
- Reconcile executive credit card statements for accuracy and submit expenses within company compliance.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents utilizing superior editing and proof reading skills.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Utilize project management skills to meet similar multiple deadlines, including Interconnection applications and permits.
- Negotiated favorable terms and pricing agreements with resorts, vendors, caterers and other providers for service at special events, saving at least $50K annually.
- Established new administrative procedures, reducing expenses by $4000 per year.
- Restructure the system of reports and correspondence proofreading.
- Located and attached appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Managed travel itineraries and logistics for accommodations for over 50 residents.
- Ensured proper and timely resolution of system, hardware and telephone issues.
- Conducted research to prepare, gather and proof briefing materials, agendas and decks for all executive-level meetings.
- Submit service tickets for equipment maintenance requests.
- Offered assistance, collaboration and clerical support to auditors throughout the entire reviewing process.
- Managed schedules, events and travel plans for conferences, meetings and seminars, as well as domestic and international trips.
- Processed invoices for market data and additional subscriptions.
- Act as a point of contact for researching and the gathering of information.
- Screened calls and emails and initiated actions to respond or direct messages.
- Transcribed minutes of meetings and executed meetings and events.
- Provide assistance to Human Resources checking staff credentials and verification of licensure.
- Maintain Kronos and input time management for all 30 employees.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills with impeccable multi- tasking abilities.
- Help supervise overall operations to ensure they are running smoothly, as well as make sure employees are adhering to all company standards and policies for quality, safety, and consistency.
- Participates in the development of annual budget and analysis.
- Applied management and sales skills to oversee all phases of sales, account management and profitability.
- Implementation of effective commercial strategies and impactful, marketing programs and promotions across the assigned portfolio.
- Conducted product-knowledge and training presentations to new associates to ensure maximum customer service and accuracy.
- Execution of marketing strategies that maximize return on investment and deliver competitive advantage within the US business.
- Supported seven (7) C-Level executives; managed executive calendars; coordinated meetings/conference calls.
- Planned and managed quarterly in person BOD meetings; Compiled PowerPoint presentations for BOD meetings.
- Planned and assisted in managing Monthly All Hands Meetings.
- Organized travel arrangements/reservations and prepared expense reports via Concur web portal.
- Experienced exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive corporate and personal information.
- President of The Culture Committee; planned and managed monthly events.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the EVP, SVP & VP Content Operations; provide backup support for the Content and Commercial Teams.
- Answer and screen a high volume of phone calls and emails; respond to meeting requests and inquiries.
- Manage heavy calendars; schedule internal and offsite meetings, appointments and conference calls.
- Oversee all expenses using Expensable to prepare monthly expense reports to ensure reimbursement.
- Human Resource Assistant, Coordinate and schedule phone and onsite interviews.
- Provide timely communication and counsel to applicants and hiring teams throughout the recruitment process; collaborate with building management to supervise guest access.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.