Driver Recruiters draw potential recruits for the taxi, trucking or ride sharing industries. Their duties include marketing the industry to recruits, answering questions, arranging meetings, being transparent about company needs, convincing potential recruits and referring them to respective superiors.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Driver Recruiter Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Driver Recruiter resumes for your reference.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 1
- Assisted in the growth of a new business by recruiting, hiring, and training truck drivers for heavy haul operations.
- Interfaced with customers to determine their specific needs and expectations. Offered flexible solutions through contact with customer key personnel at customer locations.
- Prepared and delivered presentations to school administrators on the benefits of using student transportation services.
- Delivered outstanding customer service while ensuring that all clients’ needs were met by achieving regular communication with clients as well as scheduling regular meetings, multiple times per week.
- Acquired a broader perspective on the transportation industry by communicating and interacting with all levels of management within the company and its clientele.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 2
- Recruited and hired eleven professional drivers to meet the deadlines and demands of a growing transportation firm.
- Specialized in recruiting, interviewing, analyzing applicant resumes for hiring accuracy, matching applicant skills to work descriptions, and employee retention.
- Team player; played an instrumental role in corporate growth by helping the company recruit new drivers.
- Trained three new employees from the initial interview through the entire interview process.
- Upheld high standards for recruitment effectiveness with a 99% overall driver acceptance rate by drivers who were interviewed.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 3
- Recruited and hired over 150 professional truck drivers ensuring maximum retention rates.
- Compiled weekly reports detailing every successful driver referral.
- Learned, organized, and delivered quarterly safety seminars to 150 truck drivers.
- Co-chaired monthly recruiting seminars in which all new drivers received instructions on benefits packages and discussed current industry issues.
- Managed the Driver Rotation Program getting all drivers into a pool and guaranteeing pay raises, award incentives, and promotion opportunities for team players that fulfilled company expectations.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 4
- Arrived at work early every day, on time, to prepare for recruitments.
- Recruited a team of drivers resulting in $58,128 in annual payroll savings.
- Recruited an average of 12 drivers per month and recognized as an effective recruiter by the President of the company and the owner of the corporation.
- Met recruitment quota in all first-year performance reviews; increased revenues from new recruits.
- Participated in company seminars regarding employment law, driver screening requirements, and proper conduct for background checks.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 5
- Recruited and placed autonomous driver.
- Handled multiple recruiting projects to meet deadlines as directed by Manager.
- Researched alternative employment sources during search for drivers.
- Collaborated with other staff members to meet new department goals and standards.
- Volunteered my time in other departments due to short-staffing during week-long vacation of the Recruiting Specialist.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 6
- Gained recognition as an outstanding recruiter by staffing two new drivers each week.
- Recruited and placed five new drivers within the first two months of employment; received an extra pay bonus for recruitment efforts.
- Oversaw the orientation of all new hires; developed initial training program.
- Responsible for driving three companies’ vehicles to local truck stops; ensured that daily routes were completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Completed over 6,000 miles of local route service to varying industries; experienced no accidents or incidents with customers or other motorists during entire employment.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 7
- Recruited and hired five professional drivers for two affiliated companies.
- Convinced applicants to choose my employer over 15 other driver-hiring agencies.
- Scheduled, conducted, and monitored interviews for placement of six new driver trainees.
- Met every ten-day deadline required by company policy for obtaining background checks, drug screenings, drivers’ licenses, motor vehicle records and fingerprinting scans.
- Confirmed that all driver trainees were completing their state-mandated educational requirements within the allotted time frame.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 8
- Performed recruiting duties for the Recruiting Department, including telephone and face-to-face recruitment.
- Assisted with the planning, organizing, and execution of recruiting events.
- Promoted full and successful re-hiring of terminated employees.
- Received award for best recruiter in the region; developed qualified candidates for position openings through extensive research into appropriate job market competencies.
- Further developed discerning personality by observing self from outside angles to help enhance personal skills.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 9
- Secured the services of diverse, driven, and intelligent candidates possessing a safe driving record.
- Coordinated applications and interviews for a roster of over 1,000 individuals that led to the placement of 800 qualified drivers earning industry-competitive compensation.
- Played a vital role in managing quality assurance and safety efforts by enforcing hiring criteria and making recommendations for personnel action.
- Became a respected and admired member of the executive team after developing an incentive program that resulted in reduced turnover while increasing driver productivity.
- Effectively negotiated contracts with independent trucking companies resulting in long-term relationships with key clients.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 10
- Recruited and directed 20+ professional truck drivers over the course of three years.
- Created a driving resume for each applicant, matching their professional experience to the demands of each company.
- Regularly coordinated with freight companies to verify qualifications of new applicants for employment.
- Effectively communicated company policies, procedures, and concerns to potential employees and solicited feedback from them on how their needs could be better met.
- Approved, hired, and provided training for over 50 new truck drivers who were responsible for safely moving over 500,000 pounds of goods every day.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 11
- Introduced company’s benefits and opportunities to thousands of prospective employees.
- Improvised the interviewing process so that match-targeted applicants can register preferences and receive preference numbers.
- Set up a system to process more than 5000 applications per month, exceeding the amount of applicants necessary for the needs of the firm.
- Led in achievement of goals by generating income from multiple sources, including corporate travel and sponsorships, as well as setting up social events for staff.
- Increased revenue by developing a system to track metrics, including the number of employees, their resumes, and the number of contacts made.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 12
- Recruited qualified drivers in a timely, professional, and confidential manner.
- Provided superior customer service in a fast-paced environment; effectively answered customer phone calls and provided comprehensive answers to customer questions.
- Attained award for recruiting excellence; provided accurate information to interested parties.
- Received customer service award; developed positive relationships with car dealerships, customers, and job candidates.
- Conducted high-speed driving test for customer evaluation of job applicants.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 13
- Recruited applicants for positions including full-time, part-time, and seasonal drivers.
- Gathered necessary information in person or over the phone to successfully place candidates with the best matches.
- Interviewed candidates to determine their suitability for available openings.
- Planned and implemented recruitment strategies to fill job vacancies.
- Kept a portfolio of accessible files on active employees and potential new hires.
Driver Recruiter Resume Sample 14
- Recruited and successfully placed over 100 drivers during employment with a rapid-growth organization.
- Attracted driving candidates through newspaper advertisements, radio ads, direct mail campaigns, and organizational contacts.
- Directed the coordination of interviews and hiring through negotiations with drivers and managers alike.
- Analyzed job satisfaction data to ensure driver personnel were satisfied with compensation, working conditions, and the company in general.
- Directed the initiation of corrective actions to rectify any problems; a key relationship builder who tactfully addressed employee relations issues that surfaced between management and employees.
To work as a Driver Recruiter, you must obtain a license to drive and operate relevant machinery and pass local certification requirements. Driver Recruiter must demonstrate persuasiveness, ability to mentor, patience with potential recruits, ability to communicate effectively, understanding of motor vehicles and good decision-making skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.