The Document Control Clerk is responsible for the orderly recording and filing of physical and electronic documents. Their duties include checking documents for duplicate, missing or incorrect information, collecting data to make charts, plans, etc.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Document Control Clerk Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Document Control Clerk resumes for your reference.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 1
- Met daily document approval quota; processed invoices, vouchers, requisitions, checks, credit memos and other pertinent documents.
- Edited contracts to reflect change orders without affecting the original copy or signing authority.
- Suggested new procedures that decreased processing time by more than 50%.
- Compiled data from various sources to create a comprehensive report for senior management to use during discussions with customers.
- Provided accurate information about policies and procedures to customers who called with questions that were beyond my level of expertise.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 2
- Enacted a system to track and keep a record of time, services rendered, and rate paid.
- Trained employees in the proper way to handle an application for employment after which they have been hired by clients.
- Concluded that the fact that there was not a date on the application had not been noticed by anyone; followed up with an HR representative; advised him to call the client; replied that it had not been noticed at job interview.
- Processed applications received from employees on time; provided necessary documents requested by clients.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to an Information Services analysis.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 3
- Processed document delivery requests in a timely manner, taking the initiative to gather documents when requested.
- Performed accurately and in an efficient manner for requesters, following up on incomplete or outdated information.
- Reviewed credit reports for completeness to determine if applicants were qualified for a loan product. Set up and followed up on new customary credit application forms.
- Created running lists of submitted by new customers so that they can be properly processed and available for review by the loan processors at a later time.
- Followed up with applicants who did not receive approval within the required time limit for informational purposes.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 4
- Met all credit approval deadlines for assigned Fannie Mae loans. Effectively updated loan documents.
- Effectively handled a volume of business correspondence in a timely manner while ensuring quality of work and customer satisfaction.
- Received award for great customer service; effectively communicated with customers in a courteous and respectful manner in order to meet their needs and expectations.
- Achieved award for exceeding production goals; efficiently completed documents that resulted in the processing of more than 1,200 loans per month by one employee.
- Received award for professional development/training; completed coursework relating to the loan application process, effective communication, and credit report review.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 5
- Received outstanding achievement award for outstanding performance in processing vendor invoices; conducted thorough research and resolved all customer and vendor discrepancies.
- Earned satisfactory rating for keeping the office well-organized and neat; completed assigned tasks without supervision.
- Achieved work excellence award; completed contributed data in a timely manner during the initial processing period of the new year.
- Received recognition as an individual who consistently meets deadlines; completed assigned tasks before or on time.
- Accomplished accomplishment in creating detailed reports that were submitted to senior management; compiled descriptive statistics reflecting trend analysis, seasonality, and financial plans.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 6
- Managed a document control area in a fast paced department; identified and corrected documents that were not delivered within the required time frame.
- Checked and completed all supervisory requirements including four hour blocks of time per week, 30 minutes to check-in/check-out at client facilities, and three evening shifts per month.
- Contributed to the effective operation of company’s packaging center; identified and corrected documents not delivered within the required time frame.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 7
- Met production goals through the use of three different software programs; recognized by management for setting new production records.
- Contributed to the success of the department by utilizing exceptional customer service skills, while maintaining a 98% job accuracy rate.
- Processed increasing caseload within allotted timeframe, improving department performance while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
- Achieved award for outstanding quality; met all deadlines and exceeded quality scoring metrics in Document Control Department.
- Recognized by management as innovative; developed and implemented several new processes resulting in cost-savings for the company.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 8
- Maintained accuracy of the loan files, documents, and files organized alphabetically.
- Encouraged staff to complete their work on time, by being “polite and professional.”
- Passed a thorough background check.
- Received perfect attendance record.
- Obtained a sales award for excellent training of previous staff members.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 9
- Performed duties as a cover page reviewer for external and internal loan documents.
- Provided supporting documentation to the main office for a lender’s listed assets.
- Achieved award for updated company files due to high volume updated information received from the field.
- Restored network files within fifteen minutes of outage.
- Recognized as a team player who always went the extra mile to help the team maintain high productivity rates.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 10
- Provided excellent customer service, including prompt responses to telephone calls.
- Obtained required credentials for filling out checks, ordering supplies, and processing payroll.
- Successfully completed time cards for computerized punch card punch machine.
- Aided in preparing estimates for the construction of new buildings, donating 10 percent time to community projects, and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Received commendations from supervisors for outstanding customer service performance while successfully completing all job tasks on time.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 11
- Search and identify information and ensure that accurate and complete documentation is provided for all loans.
- Implemented the use of technology to capture data; revised processes to increase loan volume and decrease closing timeframes.
- Worked as a team with other employees; made presentations at company meetings regarding the savings realized as a result of revised systems.
- Processed 1,000 loan documents; saved the company over $1 million annually by improving the tracking process for loans originating from banks.
- Increased average daily close rate by 2% through effective management of files and customer problem resolution.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 12
- Received an award for outstanding performance; reduced the number of backlogged documents from 10,000 to 3,000 during my first year with the company.
- Met productivity goals; processed 100 times more documents than in my previous position in less than half the time.
- Earned award for perfect attendance; worked 148 consecutive days without being absent or late.
- Achieved award for outstanding customer service; adjusted employee handbooks to ensure adherence to company policy by employees requesting FMLA leave.
- Received an appreciation award for providing exceptional service when transferring a title from owner to owner.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 13
- Proofread correspondence, reports, and documents for typographical errors under tight deadlines.
- Approved loan packages for processing; maintained files of executed loan documents.
- Completed required forms in a timely manner; printed labels for new boxes entering the department.
- Prepared mailing lists on time to ensure on-time delivery of benefit booklets.
- Achieved award for reduction of paper waste in the department through reduction of excess file copies and forms printed off-line for signature by management.
Document Control Clerk Resume Sample 14
- Globally responsible for all paper-based documents with a signature in the Corporation.
- Monitored a large volume of sensitive and confidential data, including case files, employee files, tax returns, financial records and personal information.
- Protected information from unauthorized access with regular audits. Ensured that documents that were sensitive or required privacy protection were properly marked and filed according to stipulations of the policy relevant to the type of document at hand.
- Supervised several clerks when necessary when discrepancies were found between the letters/documents they produced and the numbers in their files.
- The document control clerk was able to ensure that all case files were properly sorted and identified.
scheduling meetings, copy and faxing documents, taking notes, and assisting in preparing presentations. To work as a Document Control Clerk, you need to have a high school diploma or GED, more than a year of experience, and/or training. The Document Control Clerk should have computer proficiency, typing accuracy, excellent communication skills, exceptional writing skills, knowledge of specific software, clerical knowledge, and attention to detail.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.