A customer support analyst will evaluate existing customer service strategies and work to improve them to optimize customer satisfaction. A customer support analyst will gather data, observe customer service specialists, devise ways to improve the customer service experience, present their ideas to executives, train employees to implement new strategies, measure effectiveness of old and new strategies, and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Customer Support Analyst Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Customer Support Analyst resumes for your reference.
Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 1
- Responded to more than 50,000 customer service issues through email and phone.
- Held two position as team lead for the department; responsible for mentoring agents and organizing weekly operational meetings with managers.
- Introduced new policies and procedures to enhance the efficiency of all processes within the department. Reduced process cycle times by 33% resulting in $1 million savings over a six month period.
- Ranked #1 agent on performance management system for three consecutive quarters; nominated as Agent of the Month four times during tenure with company. Ranked #1 amongst 400+ agents since 2007.
- Recognized by Employee Service Award Winner in 2010; selected out of 1,400 employees in recognition of outstanding customer service award.
Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 2
- Provided customers with information, support, and guidance through the use of telephone, email, or in-person contact.
- Trained new team members on company procedures, systems, policies and products.
- Achieved number one sales month for new accounts in company history.
- Assisted with the coordination of national conference by maintaining important confidential files during relocation to another city.
- Interceded with supervisors on behalf of fellow employees when they were experiencing problems at home that was affecting their performance at work.
Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 3
- Developed and implemented new training initiatives for the customer support division.
- Organized work procedures to ensure proper communication between technical support and end-users.
- Provided second level research and resolution of customer issues involving a variety of programs, systems, and services while working with internal users to understand business requirements.
- Improved accuracy on processing data due to establishment of new process efficiencies that streamlined operations while maintaining high standards for accuracy.
- Gave out full refunds in order to satisfy customers after discovering chargebacks were issued without authorization from product management team members; noted by VP as a major improvement in customer service.
Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 4
- Transferred approximately 16,000 tickets from Zendesk to internal customer support software.
- Trained agents on new features of the program; achieved a decrease in ticket queue time by 10%.
- Developed documentation for customer support process mapping and information access; recognized as outstanding performer.
- Aided team’s efforts to advance quality initiatives including usability testing, Net Promoter Score calculations, and SAVE training.
- Contributed over 30 conference calls with companies served including Google, Amazon, PayPal, Zynga, Facebook & Twitter toward business success.
Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 5
- Trained incoming customer support staff; created training documents, videos, and newsletters.
- Contributed to the Office 365 SharePoint Knowledgebase to document procedures for tasks like managing alerts, site provisioning, and initiating meetings.
- Developed search-engine optimization techniques for increasing web traffic to the company’s internal social network by 30%.
- Assisted in editing content on external social media platforms promoting products and services with precision writing skills.
- Turned around negative brand sentiment within three months after taking over management of online community forums following a round of layoffs.
Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 6
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers.
- Actively expanded customer base by reaching out to new demographics; recognized for 75% increase in market share.
- Tactfully handled difficult customer complaints; escalated issues where appropriate through direct phone contact.
- Effective managing director of multiple departments that generated $3.5 million dollars in revenue per year; effectively directed efforts toward the targeted goal at the right time, keeping department procedures on-track.
- Superbly motivated before, during, and after completion of project; worked long hours without complaint to complete milestone targets ahead of schedule.
Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 7
- Provided customer support to sales clerks and office assistants in a team effort to complete daily computer system tasks, record keeping procedures, and clerical duties for the department.
- Identified and resolved customer service issues; recognized by management for excellent organizational skills and problem solving technologies.
- Aided customers with technical problems using innovative techniques; received appreciation from supervisors due to proactive attitude.
- Designed new keyboard layouts facilitating access of information necessary for efficient customer service; negotiated changes pertaining to existing equipment used within the department.
- Lead efforts in converting paper documents into an online format (electronic) which allowed for faster turn-around time on requests while reducing costs with printing supplies.
Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 8
- Learned seven phone line system to help customers with thirty-three departments regarding records inquiries, clarification of benefits received, and questions about future transactions.
- Fixed customer issues by troubleshooting complex problems that required excellent reading comprehension skills; resolved over 200 issues within first year of employment.
- Made callers aware of billing deadlines so they could avoid fees during 4 months as a Call Monitoring Superstar; received award for exemplary performance above the standard expectations by the Operations Manager after reducing average wait time on calls from 8 minutes to 4 minutes.
- Achieved reputation as an expert among my colleagues by providing informational seminars on proper use of company software; taught at least ten new hires current procedures for accessing information.
- Gave customers a monthly voice, providing insight into company operations during two years as a Technical Support Analyst; recognized by peers and supervisors for excellent work ethic and knowledge of the company software.
Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 9
- Provided client satisfaction via technical support for our commercial and residential customers.
- Enhanced team communication by training new support staff members while working with management to develop a new software tracking system.
- Pioneered change within the organization by creating standardized procedures for common customer complaints, saving 4 hours of work per task.
- Designed organizational structure that allowed company to quickly adapt to changing business needs while reducing overhead costs.
- Improved customer satisfaction over 50% through email monitoring and retention of both internal and external emails as a project lead for a major development team.
Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 10
- Operated in a high-stress environment where calls were forwarded to the analyst from every department within the company.
- Effectively installed and configured new equipment, while continuously researching for more efficient methods of operation.
- Trained numerous students on computer usage and function, including popular programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office Suite, Illustrator.
- Resolved issues involving authentication problems by applying knowledge of SMTP mail protocols and firewall configurations.
- Implemented goal-orientation program for entire support team with emphasis on customer satisfaction after research revealed that customers wanted more personal service from technical support specialists who were quick to resolve issues rather than provide extensive information on how to solve problems.
The minimum requirements for a customer support analyst are a high school degree, but some employers may require a bachelor’s degree in fields related to communications or human resources. A customer support analyst must have skills in good communication, interpersonal, customer service, trouble shooting, and computers, with the ability to adapt to new environments, and multi-tasking capability.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Customer Support Analyst Resume Samples
- Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 1
- Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 2
- Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 3
- Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 4
- Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 5
- Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 6
- Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 7
- Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 8
- Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 9
- Customer Support Analyst Resume Sample 10
- Wrap Up