CPR Instructors are responsible for teaching and certifying people to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. CPR Instructors must teach students how to perform CPR, when to perform CPR, teach necessary medical knowledge and context to students, assess the abilities of their students, prepare them for certification, and travel to public and private events for instruction.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best CPR Instructor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real CPR Instructor resumes for your reference.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 1
- Used training techniques to emphasize role-play, hands-on practice, and scenarios with small groups.
- Increased the number of courses taught to 150 per year, and supervised staff who effectively provided CPR instruction.
- Applied effective communication skills to provide additional training and guidance to instructors.
- Was recognized by the Chief Financial Officer for creating “The 100% Club;” all of my employees received certification in CPR within one school year.
- Exceeded the required instructor qualifications by having a Bachelors’s Degree in Nursing from UCLA as well as being certified through American Heart Association.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 2
- Successfully taught CPR to high school and college students; taught students to recognize potential health hazards and how to perform CPR.
- Conducted classroom simulations to prepare students for the certification tests.
- Achieved CPR instructor certification; trained numerous students in the procedure of resuscitating individuals who suffer from cardiac arrest.
- Presented a workshop for faculty on the topic of CPR; presented the workshop within specified time limits, adhering to instructor requirements and guidelines.
- Presented a workshop for staff on the topic of CPR; presented the workshop within specified time limits, adhering to instructor requirements and guidelines.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 3
- The number of student referrals to our program increased as a result of exemplary customer service.
- Encouraged students to become CPR/AED instructors, which resulted in multiple awards for being state-certified and CPR certified.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and resourcefulness for a challenging position.
- Actively and effectively lead the class by providing assistance to students and teaching proper techniques.
- Maintained professional appearance and conduct during class, which resulted in many positive votes for me from students.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 4
- Instructed students in accordance with American Heart Association guidelines.
- Demonstrated a high level of expertise in CPR techniques and techniques for first aid and CPR administration, recognizing the importance of proper application techniques during different phases in the event of an emergency.
- Recognized by BDC International College as a trainer of exceptional quality; proficient in teaching CPR and first aid techniques to all students, regardless of age or physical ability.
- Received award for satisfactory customer satisfaction through surveys given by customers who had received CPR instruction from BDC College.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively communicate with employees regarding safety issues pertaining to training programs including CPR, first aid, and AED’s.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 5
- Initiated and maintained relationships with numerous student organizations, such as Outreach Team; successfully assisted in the organization of a booth at a student fair and was responsible for distributing educational materials.
- Achieved exceptional result on quality assessment; demonstrated ability to respond quickly to situations on campus and effectively resolve situations with students.
- Describe the activities and benefits of CPR classes.
- Demonstrated leadership skills by providing direction to the community by serving as the Partnership Manager for North Adams Regional Youth Hockey Association.
- Achieved outstanding quality award; coached youth hockey team through a 100% attendance rate while conducting hundreds of personal interactions.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 6
- Provided students with a classroom environment in which they could learn and practice skills necessary for the completion of the American Heart Association Standard First Aid/CPR course.
- Trained and certified adult CPR, AED, First Aid for community groups and businesses; instructed students to be prepared for an emergency.
- Trained staff members and managers to properly conduct first aid for employees.
- Conceived, organized, and implemented a training program to certify all staff members at my workplace in both first aid & CPR.
- Managed emergency events with the local fire department while teaching life support skills to all available coworkers.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 7
- Provide CPR classes, using the American Heart Association curriculum, to individuals and families who are residents of the township.
- Teach CPR classes at Camp Crystal Lake for two weeks each summer for five years.
- Conduct a free CPR class at a local health clinic to educate and train participants in the use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in order that they may recognize life-threatening heart rhythms and quickly activate the AED when needed.
- Instruct 8th grade students on how to administer CPR if needed during their school fire drills. This training was an annual exercise conducted by local fire department personnel.
- Instruct on-site training for doctors, nurses, and firefighters.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 8
- Modeled correct and safe techniques while teaching first aid to students.
- Guided minors and adults through CPR training sessions. Showed students how to recognize the symptoms of cardiac arrest and how to perform CPR. Helped students regain life-saving skills through graduated practice sessions.
- Labored over the course of the week with different age groups in developing various types of fun games to keep students engaged in the program, including Active Games (like tag, Frisbee), Card Games, Darts, and a scavenger hunt for each level of learning.
- Targeted students who have a higher rate of behavioral issues, such as being addicted to video games and violent movies.
- Received quality award; provide students with an effective learning experience through fun games and active games that helped them retain information.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 9
- Gained certification as a CPR instructor through Red Cross after successful completion of the training program.
- Taught Red Cross first aid classes to young children and adult new employees.
- Designed curricula for two 8-hour basic first aid/CPR classes, which added an average of 15 new students per month to the business’ roster of certified individuals.
- Offered free on-site training sessions for businesses, schools, and community centers to increase the number of employees with CPR certification; saved local hospitals thousands of dollars in health care costs due to increased number of individuals trained in the life-saving techniques.
- Fired from Red Cross for scheduling her clients two days’ in advance.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 10
- Developed a curriculum for a CPR Training Program, which trained approximately 4500 students; developed and implemented guidelines to ensure all students pass the test.
- Developed and maintained policies and procedures for administering CPR training.
- Conducted training sessions to certified instructors, who completed the training and passed a demonstration test developed by the instructor to become CPR Instructors.
- Maintained certification records system to track instructor’s completion of training.
- Administered CPR training program according to state requirements as a safety officer and instructor, including giving lectures to employees regarding safety issues in the workplace and proper use of existing safety equipment, such as airbags.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 11
- Effectively coached students to meet all requirements, including passing the national certification exam, while adhering to the standards of Life Safety Education, National Standards, and Law.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills when dealing with students while adhering to the three C’s of communication, cohesiveness, and consistency.
- Showed commitment to training a new group of interns.
- Developed a positive working relationship with the organization by successfully negotiating changes in delivery dates, dates, and times, as well as work locations.
- Committed efforts to support personal and professional growth through mentoring and coaching, while demonstrating excellence and passion for education. and confidence.
CPR Instructor Resume Sample 12
- Posted on social media site-local event calendar that my CPR 101 class was fully booked.
- Convinced a couple who were originally going to sign up for a different CPR class to take mine instead; I provided them with compelling reasons why they should enroll in my class and they eventually gave in.
- Attended all training and workshops relating to teaching CPR; educated me on the latest techniques, thus improving my teaching skills.
- Pre-scheduled personal sessions with students who were having problems learning the basics of CPR, thus allowing me to focus more on their individual needs and helping them to become proficient sooner.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively motivate students and follow through with a lesson plan; demonstrated confidence in teaching.
CPR Instructors must be certified to both perform and teach Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. They must be friendly and outgoing with good time management, instructional, and communications skills, as well as having knowledge of medicine and how to use medical equipment like CPR mannequins.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.