MRI technologists use specialized equipment to create image scans of patients to help doctors diagnose illness. Their duties include keeping a detailed record of patients, preparing patients for scans, maintaining equipment, following orders of the doctor on where to scan, training new technologists and operating computerized equipment to take images.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best MRI Technologist Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real MRI Technologist resumes for your reference.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 1
- Demonstrated exceptional problem solving skills; repaired several computer systems that were malfunctioning.
- Educated physicians regarding the variety of MRI techniques, thereby enhancing their treatment options.
- Maintained high level of patient safety by monitoring machine conditions and scanning protocols. Received quality award for identifying potential safety hazards and recommending corrective action.
- Received superior customer service award for consistently exceeding Federal Minimum Standards.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high quality and patient satisfaction by responding to issues brought forward by physicians and utilizing the expertise of other medical professionals.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 2
- Adhere to the guidelines of the American College of Radiology for compliance with images diagnostic test guidelines.
- Participate in workshops, seminars, courses, and conferences in order to increase knowledge base in the field.
- Participate in Continuing Education (CE) opportunities to further enhance knowledge.
- Utilize quality assurance testing in an effort to maintain quality images diagnostic test imaging products for radiology department at USC Medical Center.
- Collaborating with colleagues in safe imaging practices that minimize patient exposure to ionizing radiation during normal clinical procedures including x-rays, CT scans, and MRI scans.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 3
- Performed a variety of procedures for a variety of clients.
- As a part of the team, I was able to maintain a high activity level through numerous high stress shifts.
- Performed nighttime-only services.
- Coordinated with multiple clinics, including one at a tertiary hospital, during the day and at night to ensure smooth transition from clinic to clinic.
- Received a superior rating on a customer satisfaction survey.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 4
- Achieved award for: “Exceeding expectations of department and peers”; noted for consistently following guidelines and completing any task as requested.
- Recognized by the Director of Operations as a top performer; demonstrated ability to think quickly and respond appropriately to customer needs.
- Received excellent quality award; recognized by the physician as complete, precise, and accurate.
- Established criteria for quality assurance testing; ensured conformity with FDA’s Quality System Regulation (QSR) Guidelines; audited the QSR.
- Developed additional programs for training technologists, ensuring continual improvement of patient care results.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 5
- Received an award for outstanding quality service; provided exceptional service to patients who visited the hospital.
- Recycled medical waste; remediated medical waste in accordance with all laws and regulations; ensured disposal of waste according to the guidelines of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Recognized by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for outstanding performance; received highest commendation for outstanding quality.
- Achieved award for patient satisfaction through exceptional customer service; successfully resolved billing, insurance, and payment issues.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to patient history.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 6
- Trained two technicians in MRI operating procedures. As a result of my coaching, one technician increased her productivity by 50% and the other doubled her productivity.
- Received “Employee of the Month” award; recognized by hospital for scheduling patients in an efficient manner while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Reinforced positive work behavior; provided highly motivating feedback to technicians for their hard work and dedication to their craft.
- Achieved “Star Performer” award; recognized by hospital for outstanding performance in all areas of MRI operation including productivity, quality, safety, support system with co-workers, and help desk with customers.
- Achieved award for outstanding attendance; never missed a day of work.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 7
- Researched T2 physiology, calculated averages in order to better comprehend the meaning of the results.
- Efficiently diagnosed and treated numerous patients with sedation in an area of approximately four square yards in two hours time.
- Observed clinic environment with proper precautions in order to maximize patient capacity and safety.
- Adhered to guidelines and techniques for patient monitoring and safety. Created reports on sedation procedures and explained orders.
- Achieved award for “Best technologist”; participated as a team member, looked for other people’s strengths and weaknesses and used those strengths to correct weaknesses, keeping the team together as a whole.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 8
- Maintained a patient-first attitude while providing MRI services.
- Developed a working knowledge of the MRI machine and C-arm, resulting in reduction in customer waiting time.
- Assisted physicians in more complex procedures by referring questions or concerns to radiologist or physician for clarification or resolution.
- Achieved award for being the top technologist of the year; demonstrated outstanding customer service skills by providing a preoperative consultation about scanning procedure prior to patient entering the magnet system.
- Questioned management following incident where a patient was forced to wait several hours before being scanned because of insufficient staffing on that shift.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 9
- Communicate with patients, their families, and medical staff regarding diagnosis/recommendations.
- Participate in an inter-hospital communication system to assist in monitoring patient conditions and ensuring communication to the appropriate hospital and departments.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Participate in a daily review agenda keeping records of patient status and department communication.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines; responded to requests from patients for referrals to specialists, surgeries, etc.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 10
- Received outstanding quality award; consistently reviewed required MRI scans.
- Achieved appreciation as a call monitoring Superstar; effectively addressed the needs and concerns of patients and their families.
- Effectively communicated with patients and their families regarding appropriate MRI procedures and results.
- Recognized for outstanding performance; consistently maintained patient confidentiality, adhered to HIPAA guidelines, and demonstrated superior professionalism toward colleagues and patients/families.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had received an MRI scan.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 11
- Achieved award for exemplary performance in providing multiparametric MRI imaging and was recognized by the Medical Director for “outstanding team work” and “exceeding the call of duty.”
- Received outstanding customer service award; recognized as a key team member by the medical staff for demonstrating outstanding teamwork and providing high quality imaging to patients.
- Authored tri-monthly research reports on MR imagers.
- Authored monthly article on MRI safety; received award from local chapter of ASRT (American Society for Radiologic Technology).
- Authored weekly column about MR safety; recognized as an expert by national consumer health agency.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 12
- Passed Board Certification Exam for MRI Technologist.
- Compiled data regarding patient length of stay, patient satisfaction surveys, and primary diagnosis from physician orders.
- Achieved award for highest clinical efficiency from the hospital’s medical staff.
- Provided excellent customer service to patients and their families.
- Maintained a team focus focused on the company’s revenue targets.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 13
- Participated in focus groups and surveys to improve the quality of service for patients undergoing MRI imaging.
- Received commendation from customer service representatives for assisting them in streamlining processes for patient referrals.
- Proposed a new schedule to accommodate staff and patient needs; implemented successfully, enhancing customer satisfaction and satisfaction and productivity of staff.
- Suggested innovative ideas to improve the overall efficiency of staff; recognized by hospital administrators for outstanding contribution to organization.
- Developed self-paced learning modules that assisted students in obtaining certifications; received excellent evaluations from students enrolled in the course.
MRI Technologist Resume Sample 14
- Demonstrated safe handling of radioactive materials.
- Granted access to patients and staff with minimal distraction.
- Incorporated appropriate radiation precautions.
- Demonstrated accurate irradiation of patients; demonstrated accurate, professional care of patients; demonstrated accuracy in operating controls; demonstrated the ability to safely treat patients.
- Accurately compiled data using computerized system.
To work as a magnetic resonance imaging technologist, you require an associate degree in radiography or its equivalent and certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (AART). MRI technologists must demonstrate technical skills, teamwork, organizational skills, math skills, attention to detail, physical stamina and interpersonal skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best MRI Technologist Resume Samples
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 1
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 2
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 3
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 4
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 5
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 6
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 7
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 8
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 9
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 10
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 11
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 12
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 13
- MRI Technologist Resume Sample 14
- Wrap Up