Cleaning supervisors are responsible for the day-to-day operations of their cleaning service. Duties include supervising cleaners, operating cleaning equipment, driving a company vehicle to pick up supplies or schedule appointments, making daily rounds of the location being cleaned to check on progress and any needs that may arise, completing paperwork related to tasks completed or goals met during working hours, and performing administrative tasks such as filing reports, answering calls, and ordering supplies. Good communication skills are essential in this position. A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position; however, an associate degree in business administration may be preferred.
The Best Cleaning Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Cleaning resumes for your reference.
- Performed a variety of interior and exterior duties on a contractual basis for clients.
- Cleaned and sanitized bathrooms and refilled towels and paper dispensers.
- Provided general industrial cleaning duties including carpet cleaning, vacuuming, and window cleaning.
- Scrubbed and waxed light industrial equipment, including dishwashers and ovens, to high standards.
- Maintained a high level of appearance in commercial buildings.
- Performed janitorial duties around the office building.
- Obtain and maintain sufficient supplies on hand to carry out duties and responsibilities.
- Report any breakdowns, accidents, damage, or vandalism to the appropriate supervisor.
- Perform duties in compliance with the school, operations department, and board policies and procedures.
- Make daily rounds to check for any unfinished or incomplete tasks.
- Complete all work in a timely manner according to company standards.
- Cleaned rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, offices, stairways, and windows.
- Used brooms, mops, and floor equipment to sweep mop, and strip and wax floors.
- Used vacuum cleaners to clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and blinds.
- Assisted with moving furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- Assisted the housekeeping manager with administrative duties such as filing reports, calling in work orders, and maintaining supply inventories.
- Working with attention to detail to ensure all expectations were met by the individual client.
- Trustworthy and able to follow directions from a customized checklist.
- Effective communication is required between myself and the customer in order to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards.
- Detail-oriented and willing to assist supervisor on quality control issues.
- Efficient in multitasking, such as working with a team and filling multiple orders simultaneously.
- Hand dust and wipe clean all workplace furnishings, files, fittings, paneling, and window sills.
- Remove waste paper and garbage from the building to the designated area.
- Remove all finger marks and stains from vertical surfaces.
- Wash walls and partitions of washrooms/toilets, lavatories, and drinking fountains.
- Clean doorknobs, switches, light switches, door furniture and radiators.
- Clean stairways including all newel posts.
- Move furniture if necessary to complete the task.
- Required to clean and prepare all unoccupied on-base housing for incoming residents.
- Job is in an extremely fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Proper planning and good team cohesion are critical for ensuring all projects are completed and ready for sale within the allotted time.
- Must always keep a record of all issues items and maintain company equipment to optimal standards.
- Regular visits to the various paint shops on site for heavy-duty cleaning.
- Wash or otherwise clean vehicles, machinery, and other equipment.
- Use such materials as water, cleaning agents, brushes, clothes, and hoses.
- Detailed inside and outsides of charter buses.
- Inventory and stocking of supplies used in transportation.
- Assist in keeping buses, vehicles, and other equipment on the property clean.
- Assist mechanics with cleaning their area.
- Cleaned restrooms, including cleaning toilets, urinals, and sinks.
- Mopped floors, filled paper towels, toilets paper, and soap dispensers.
- Scrubbed and sanitized all areas of lavatories and facilities.
- Used a range of hand-operated equipment, detergents, and other cleaning products.
- Our company was contracted to clean the inside of all homes after completion of various stages.
- Cleaned windows, glass partitions, and mirrors using soapy water, surface cleaner, sponges, and squeegees.
- Cleaned in and around the buildings, prioritizing safety always.
- Thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned bathroom fixtures and partitions.
- Washed and spot-cleaned files, desktops, office glass, partitions, doors, and walls.
- Core responsibilities were to clean public areas, lobbies, restrooms, lounges, and corridors.
- Clean blinds, baseboards, light fixtures, appliances including sinks, countertops, microwaves, coffeemakers refrigerators, oven and stovetops, table.
- Travel to and from work sites in a timely manner.
- Cleaned and maintained bathrooms and showers and swept and mopped floors.
- Providing a 49 point checklist to ensure we make customer’s happy with the cleaning.
- Clean Cleaned and sanitized medical facilities including exam rooms, waiting rooms, restrooms, and exterior grounds.
- Apply necessary chemicals to clean and disinfect restroom floors, urinals, commodes, and sinks while using established safety procedures.
- Inspect lot grounds and facilities structures for safety, appearance, and vandalism.
- Report any dangerous conditions to designated parks maintenance staff.
- Deliver and retrieve documents, records, and files to and from either public areas or individual rooms.
- Shampooed carpets, scrubbed and waxed hard floors, and shampooed rugs
- Dusted and wiped all lighting fixtures, shelves, and window sills of the house.
- Washed and disinfected all washroom fixtures, toilets, and surfaces.
- Used appropriate cleaning procedures and utilized effective cleaning products, efficiently.
- Executed all house cleaning tasks according to established cleanliness standards.
- Cleans the kitchen by washing the floor, walls, windows, cabinets, and countertops.
- Vacuums all carpets, upholstery, and rugs.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.