These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Cleaning resumes for your reference.
- Performed a variety of interior and exterior duties on a contractual basis for clients.
- Cleaned and sanitized bathrooms and refilled towel and paper dispensers.
- Provided general industrial cleaning duties including carpet cleaning, vacuuming, and window cleaning.
- Obtain and maintain sufficient supplies on hand to carry out duties and responsibilities.
- Report any breakdowns, accidents, damage or vandalism to the appropriate supervisor.
- Perform duties in compliance with the school, operations department and board policies and procedures.
- Cleaned rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, offices, stairways and windows.
- Used brooms, mops, and floor equipment to sweep, mop, and strip and wax floors.
- Used vacuum cleaners to clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and blinds.
- Working with attention to detail to ensure all expectations were met by the individual client.
- Trustworthy and able to follow directions from a customized checklist.
- Effective communication required between myself and customer in order to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards.
- Hand dust and wipe clean all workplace furnishings, files, fittings, paneling and window sills.
- Remove waste paper and garbage from the building to designated area.
- Remove all finger marks and stains from vertical surfaces.
- Required to clean and prepare all unoccupied on-base housing for incoming residents.
- Job is in an extremely fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Proper planning and good team cohesion are critical for ensuring all projects are completed and ready for sale within the allotted time.
- Must always keep a record of all issues items and maintain company equipment to optimal standards.
- Wash or otherwise clean vehicles, machinery, and other equipment.
- Use such materials as water, cleaning agents, brushes, cloths, and hoses.
- Detailed inside and outsides of charter buses.
- Inventory and stocking of supplies used in transportation.
- Cleaned restrooms ,including cleaning toilets, urinals and sinks.
- Mopped floor’s, filled paper towel,toilets paper,and soap dispensers.
- Scrubbed and sanitized all areas of lavatories and facilities.
- Used a range of hand operated equipment,detergents and others cleaning products.
- Cleaned windows, glass partitions and mirrors using soapy water, surface cleaner, sponges and squeegees.
- Cleaned in and around the buildings, prioritizing safety always.
- Thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned bathroom fixtures and partitions.
- Washed and spot-cleaned files, desktops, office glass, partitions, doors and walls.
- Clean blinds, baseboards, light fixtures, appliance including sinks, countertops, microwaves, coffeemakers refrigerators, oven and stove tops, table.
- Travel to and from work sites in a timely manner.
- Cleaned and maintained bathrooms and showers and swept and mopped floors.
- Providing a 49 point check list to ensure we make customer’s happy with the cleaning.
- Apply necessary chemicals to clean and disinfect restroom floors, urinals, commodes, and sinks while using established safety procedures.
- Inspect lot grounds and facilities structures for safety, appearance, and vandalism.
- Report any dangerous conditions to designated parks maintenance staff.
- Dusted and wiped all lighting fixtures, shelves, and window sills of the house.
- Washed and disinfected all washroom fixtures, toilets, and surfaces.
- Used appropriate cleaning procedures and utilized effective cleaning products, efficiently.
- Executed all housecleaning tasks according to established cleanliness standards.