A Bridal Consultant is someone who assists the bride and her wedding party with their wedding outfits. Their duties are assisting the bride and bridal party with choosing dresses, processing orders, meet monthly sales goals, keeping the store organized, keeping displays up to date, keeping track of promotions, and small administrative tasks.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Bridal Consultant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Bridal Consultant resumes for your reference.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Led four discussion groups of clients to select bridal hairstyles and colors.
- Developed several new designs for brides-to-be to consider for their wedding day.
- Spoke with two local businesses about their goods and services available to brides; one business is eagerly interested in working with me.
- Planned a private reception with parents, friends, and family, who are now excited at my future marriage plans.
- Returned a dress back to the manufacturer after discovering that it was not of the quality promised by the sales representative.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Design, plan, and set up the entire wedding ceremony at a venue in under 3 days.
- Knowledgeable of local venues and recommended vendors for brides and grooms.
- Developed professional relationships with local businesses; recommended them for bridal styling needs.
- Expressed understanding of customer ideals through sensitive customer service, resolution of problems, sensitivity in dealing with emotional complaints, and awareness of budget constraints.
- Educated customer on choices that he had been confused about, assisted him to make a positive decision about his choice.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Trained and mentored employees on the bridal industry, including gowns, suits, accessories, and wedding planning.
- Managed a successful bridal fair and bridal show at the Marriot Marquis in New York City.
- Trained over one hundred PAs at the Marriott Doubletree in Chicago on wedding etiquette and traditional guest list preparation techniques.
- Fiduciary responsibility for a business trust as President of The Elizabeth Carr Trust.
- Worked as an Assistant to the Executive Assistant at Continental Resources Incorporated; facilitates meetings with CEO for new oil pipelines for CRI-CIMEX Nationwide Pipeline Company.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Provided exemplary service to clients by recommending the most suitable prom and bridal dresses for clients’ body shape, size, and personality.
- Organized bridal appointments for a high volume of clients; scheduled 200 appointments per week.
- Delivered prompt attention to each client’s needs by assessing latter’s physical characteristics and personal style.
- Helped seven clients find the right dress for their body shape and/or budget; saved each an average of $100 on their chosen dress.
- Completely satisfied customers through fashion design experience (Masters Degree in Fashion Design) and understanding of customer needs (market research).
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Conducted over 25 bridal showers, planning parties, and catered two to three hundred events each year.
- Gave advice on fabrics, colors, hairstyles, and other items to the bridesmaids and flower girls.
- Organized and coordinated all floral arrangements for the bride’s wedding.
- Created one-of-a-kind wedding favors in collaboration with a local artist.
- Displayed over 30 hours of expertise in stitching handbags and other leather ventures.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Recognized as the local authority in wedding etiquette; led her team to five win-win engagements.
- Hosted international bridal fairs for 1200 brides and 150 suppliers.
- Achieved excellence with $1M/year gross revenue from 40% repeat customers.
- Turned down 15 job offers because she perceived them to be less than 100% committed to achieving success.
- Founded International Bridal Institute, Inc., as an extension of her lifelong passion for marriages that last and succeed.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Increased bridal store sales by 30% in the first 6 months on the job.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised staff members for a bridal store located in Michigan.
- Promoted three national shows for bridal gowns and tuxedos; increased retail sales by over 20%.
- Developed training schedule for dozens of employees based on sales goals.
- Promoted from within to the position of Director of Operations after six months of leading the team.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Provided bridal gowns to over 700 women in a timely and professional manner.
- Recommended the perfect bridal gowns for clients with varying body types.
- Ensured the security and satisfaction of my clients by providing them with quality bridal gowns that reflected their own personal style.
- Expressed compassion for my clients’ needs by helping them choose the perfect gown for their special day.
- Established a relationship with the local bridal registry store owner by assisting her in locating specific merchandise items from across the country, promoting her business and personal agenda in exchange for full evening gowns allotted to myself at no charge.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Provided excellent customer service, which resulted in client retention and repeat business.
- Managed a team of six employees who were responsible for guiding and advising brides through the wedding planning process.
- Spent years consistently achieving high revenue targets; recognized by the manager as a top performer.
- Proven successful record of developing new business by developing relationships with recently engaged couples; awarded sales award after third consecutive year exceeding annual revenue goals.
- Honored for exceptional customer service; developed positive relationship with customers and vendors, resulting in increased store traffic, repeat sales, and word-of-mouth advertising.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Aided in the design, creation, and maintenance of a top-notch bridal clothing line for a Medford, MA boutique.
- Selected fabrics and colors; arranged fittings; worked closely with seamstresses, sales associates, and brides-to-be to ensure proper fit, style, color harmony, and material.
- Presented an original proposal for new expansion in product lines to management.
- Managed product inventory; prepared merchandise displays during trade shows and bridal fairs to promote sales.
- Promoted popularity of bridal products through advertising features in local town magazine; resulted in increased number of wedding parties at boutique.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Appeared in print and on television, previewing bridal fashions and placing orders for gowns, veils, and accessories.
- Recruited brides from over fifty of the city’s most prominent and notable families to experience the lavishness of a Goodridge wedding; organized numerous gifts from them to be given to the bride.
- Oversaw over sixty bridal parties during event season with their mother’s assistance, answering questions regarding wedding plans.
- Prepared many brides for reception dances by analyzing how their body moved during junior high dances; trained them accordingly with the use of mirror image dancing.
- Met with celebrities and their mothers, preparing them for wedding days.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 12
- Recognized sales and profit leader; personally achieved 10% of company’s overall total sales and profits in one fiscal year.
- Increased profits more than 75% by overseeing $500k worth of inventory during sales campaign.
- Restructured wedding department’s long-range plan to increase business productivity by 20%; determined goals, allocated responsibilities, and organized workshops.
- Described electrical components of five different types of lighting systems for brides.
- Trained 15 team members about the importance of customer service to achieve a 100% satisfaction rating from customers.
Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 13
- Created and developed a successful bridal line to include styles, colors, sizes, and descriptions for bridesmaids’ dresses; also designed and sold jewelry for bridesmaids.
- Performed in fashion shows at major department store chains of New York City.
- Instructed thousands of brides-to-be via live seminars conducted through video conferencing systems in the United States, Canada, and Ireland.
- Met with world famous designers and retailers from the fashion industry to share ideas regarding trends, styles, and color palettes for new bridal lines for future seasons.
- Developed a virtual showroom of any length and breadth, displaying and selling bridal items to prospective clients.
To become a Bridal Consultant, you need 0-2 years of retail experience. A good consultant should have excellent customer service skills, pay attention to detail, have an eye for design, be able to give constructive guidance, be very motivated, a good listener, and have excellent communication skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Bridal Consultant Resume Samples
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 12
- Bridal Consultant Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up