A Billing Supervisor makes sure that bills are prepared and sent out. Duties include supervising billing clerks, checking work for accuracy, making sure customers are not lost due to billing errors, making sure bills go out within the proper time frame, giving guidance to support staff, and setting up collection plans.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Billing Supervisor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Billing Supervisor resumes for your reference.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 1
- Tracked down contractor’s proof of payment for accounts receivable, which increased to two contracts.
- Researched company policy on hourly wages for employees.
- Handled customer inquiries, telephone calls, and correspondence in a professional manner.
- Received outstanding performance award for compliance with federal guidelines related to billing procedures.
- Recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance; mastered the skills in the areas of time management, prioritizing tasks, and delegation to achieve higher levels of productivity with lower levels of supervision.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 2
- Received an award for outstanding performance in facilitating the efficient billing of patients for services rendered.
- Achieved recognition for great stress relief to the business community; successfully handled customer complaints regarding billings.
- Received appreciation from company executives for handling heavy workload with accuracy and efficiency.
- Met deadline by expediting calls, thereby eliminating cumbersome paperwork; received award for outstanding call monitoring performance.
- Was responsible for keeping accurate records of each sale made by each company representative, which resulted in accuracy of billing statements sent to clients based on time sheet data compiled by sales representatives.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 3
- Achieved award for outstanding guest services to Framer’s Hardware customers; consistently courteous and knowledgeable in guest needs.
- Received award for customer service excellence; quickly returned calls of customers requesting product information.
- Recognized for outstanding call monitoring performance by the Regional Manager; effectively answered questions regarding framing methods, choosing hardware, and answering maintenance questions.
- Recipient of appreciation award for exceptional service by the region manager; quickly researched specifications on products, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction on orders.
- Earned appreciation as call monitoring Superstar; effectively handled complaints from customers regarding order specifications on framing projects.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 4
- Increased billable hours by 15%; recognized for achievements in meetings with Director.
- Recognized for submitting all invoices within 24 hours of receipt; exceeded the average turnaround time by 60%.
- Improved overall billing efficiency by 50%; processed invoices more quickly while maintaining accuracy.
- Organized billing systems while enhancing workflow processes; created a new way to track, follow-up, and collect outstanding invoices.
- Achieved award for consistently meeting or exceeding daily production goals; recognized for superior performance by the account executive.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 5
- Supervised the billing department reporting to the Regional Manager; recognized for outstanding performance.
- Recognized by peers and managers for exceptional customer service abilities.
- Recognized for outstanding performance by maintaining a high employee retention rate; promoted twice in two years.
- Compiled, processed, and distributed monthly rent statements and other documents ensuring that all financial data was accurate and on time.
- Achieved award for obtaining annual rent collection rate of 98% in a six-building apartment complex with a potential delinquency rate of 15%, in keeping with the company’s standards.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 6
- Accommodated customer needs; closed an account for an individual whose application had been reviewed by the Finance Department supervisor.
- Effectively used checklists and data entry to complete tasks that assisted others in completing their daily tasks.
- Completed all requirements and requirements as outlined by the supervisor and issued proper documentation to customers as requested.
- Achieved award for work ethic; effectively completed worksheets and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrated accuracy with figures, ledgers, and spreadsheets as required by internal sales goals such as credit sales, bad debt, cost of collections, collections management plan, etc…
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 7
- Assigned tasks, such as ordering supplies and maintaining customer contacts (faxes, telephone lists, and mail lists), to employees; effectively obtained information from employees; and identified potential problems for resolution.
- Effectively met deadlines; established a positive working environment for employees.
- Recognized by the head of department for exceptional performance and received salary increase (base pay) and appreciation award (attendance award).
- Received outstanding quality award; performed well in an environment where challenges were presented by budget constraints, new procedures & reporting requirements, and changes in personnel.
- Recognized by the head of the department for exceptional performance and received salary increase & appreciated award (performance award).
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 8
- Received award for outstanding performance in the billing department for exceeding department’s production requirements by 15%.
- Developed an efficient process for preparing 100+ billing statements per week.
- Received award for overcoming obstacles encountered within the billing department.
- Was responsible for developing a new system that increased productivity by 20% while maintaining accuracy.
- Processed 600+ credit card transactions weekly while maintaining an average response time of < 3 min.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 9
- Increased sales by an average of 25% annually, increased sales by a total of $50,000 USD within the first year of employment.
- Modified the billing department to respond quickly to customer service requests from Corporate customers.
- Created a new billing system that allowed for more effective tracking and reporting on customers’ accounts.
- Revised and implemented a new billing process that was more efficient and cost-effective for both company and customer.
- Wrote an extensive guide on the new billing process which was tested by over thirty other employees prior to its implementation throughout Corporate.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 10
- Resolved customer problems by studying contracts and negotiations with corporate customers.
- Managed staff, which included mailroom functions; handled the billing of customers’ accounts; set up customers’ accounts, and distributed mail accordingly.
- Reviewed information for accuracy and completeness, and contacted customers regarding discrepancies.
- Assisted customers with questions regarding invoice or billing statement; solved problems to ensure satisfaction and retention of clients.
- Accurately researched information about company policies and customer accounts/records; processed changes accurately and timely to ensure compliance with company policy.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 11
- Assessed and reviewed the performance of subordinate employees in accordance with established work standards. Maintained the quality and accuracy of billing and personnel records.
- Developed and oversaw a daily operation for billing with minimal supervision in a professional manner; assisted in coordinating weekend services.
- Assisted in writing revisions for payroll; efficiently completed timesheets; participated in training sessions on time management and human relations.
- Accompanied the District Manager to seminars promoting team building, group responsibility, and communications skills.
- Effectively supervised individuals performing administrative duties pursuant to security guidelines during the installation of new video surveillance equipment.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 12
- Effectively managed a team of 2 full-time and 3 part-time employees, including organization and accurate collection of all rental payments.
- Developed a comprehensive billing system to accurately track tenant payments, including vacancy charges.
- Drafted and maintained lease agreements for over 14 tenants.
- Effectively processed accounts payable transactions, including payroll processing.
- Met organization goals for accounts receivable collections from both tenants and commercial accounts.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 13
- Coordinated with doctors and other staff to schedule appointments for patients of a medical center.
- Reviewed laboratory results and implemented a new policy to ensure that technicians followed procedures.
- Worked with doctors, nurses, and other hospital personnel to ensure that patients’ needs were met.
- Set up procedures for new employees to follow in order to improve the billing process.
- Approved payment of insurance claims on time, resulting in a reduction of days outstanding from 120 to 25.
Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 14
- Billing Supervisor responsible for the payroll, accounts payable, cash disbursement, and other back-office functions of a team responsible for supporting a large firm.
- Presented suggestions on billing processes and procedures to the company’s CFO.
- Developed and implemented new employee training programs; developed and implemented new sales and salesperson incentive programs.
- Formulated billing policy and procedures for the company’s billing team; provided technical support to the billing team through procedures, verification, and resolution of problems.
A high school diploma is the minimum educational requirement for this job, plus billing experience. Skills needed include proficiency in accounting skills, supervisory skills, management skills, scheduling skills, ability to manage multiple priorities, leadership skills, excellent verbal communication, excellent math and computer skills, and some experience in human resources.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Billing Supervisor Resume Samples
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 1
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 2
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 3
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 4
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 5
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 6
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 7
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 8
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 9
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 10
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 11
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 12
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 13
- Billing Supervisor Resume Sample 14
- Wrap Up