An Affiliate Manager acquires clients and maintains business relationships on behalf of a marketing advertiser. Their duties include recruiting new partners, designing marketing initiatives appropriate to the company’s target audience, implementing effective business strategies, managing the onboarding process for new associates, providing customer service to existing affiliates, evaluating the company’s business practices, and managing a team of Affiliate Executives.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Affiliate Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Affiliate Manager resumes for your reference.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 1
- Developed a team of six from start-up to successful complete of affiliate program which created a revenue of $500,000 in the first year.
- Conceived and developed an affiliate alliance for my business which has since grown exponentially, currently generating $2,400,000 in revenue; surpassed annual goal by 2.5x.
- Recruited new affiliates through personal solicitation and promotion; exceeded sales quota by 13%.
- Increased the effectiveness of existing affiliates through recommendations and planned activity such as seminars, launch parties, contests, etc.; achieved 30% increase in sales alongside 20% increase in conversion rate.
- Implemented a more efficient process for affiliate recruitment, training, and development which allowed me to successfully train new affiliate managers who then recruited and trained new affiliates of their own (one manager reached the “Top 10” lists of several affiliate companies); increased market penetration.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 2
- Initiated, developed and operated a small retail office education center in a rapidly developing urban area.
- Achieved 75% renewal rate of client’s memberships and growth in revenue by additional revenue generating services such as coaching, creating revenue generation plans, and developing business through new trends.
- Staffed a special events center with a staff of 6 over 115 hours weekly.
- Handled bookkeeping and payroll for the Center while ensuring compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Proven ability to negotiate with suppliers and resolve any problems.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 3
- Installed new software and systems to provide individual friendly accounting services; prompted sales of computer software, training, and support.
- Effectively introduced, trained, and promoted the use of “The Network” method for prospecting client contacts.
- Assisted in developing a proprietary business plan which resulted in a successful business relationship with a Fortune 500 corporation.
- Demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate the management skills necessary to implement new systems and procedures.
- Effectively tracked monthly financial projections for large-scale projects; edited, simplified, summarized content for small group needs.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 4
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service; achieved consistent monthly and yearly performance goals.
- Expanded affiliate sales while reducing cost of advertising with an increase in the number of affiliates and a decrease in the cost per sale.
- Increased average size of affiliate ad campaigns by 15% resulting in an increase in the number of subscribers to over 35,000 subscribers nationally.
- Earned company respect as a leader by mentoring four new Affiliate Managers under my supervision.
- Rebranded the company, changing the name from “AffiliateMall” to “AfaMall”.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 5
- Managed conversion of 20% of web shoppers from affiliates to company-managed customers.
- Reduced affiliate shopping cart abandonment through email correspondence by 200% after implementation of customer service structure.
- Led the implementation of a Brand Ambassador program for affiliates; provided personal and business updates on a regular basis which contributed to an increase in affiliate conversions by 12%.
- Generated an average 29% increase over prior year performance in affiliates’ conversion to customer after implementation of a new tracking system.
- Increased affiliate owner retention rate by 2 points after implementing weekly webinars.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 6
- Managed three affiliates, with growth of 10% each.
- Maintained affiliate network and managed affiliates’ day-to-day operations.
- Developed, marketed, and facilitated affiliate training seminars and events.
- Set up new affiliate marketing partnerships for businesses seeking to reach a cross-section of their target market simultaneously.
- Maintained complete records and files on affiliates for all three companies.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 7
- Successfully developed, produced, and implemented affiliate programs for two online casinos.
- Launched new affiliate program for a new online casino and concluded with 100% of affiliates accepting program by the end of first anniversary.
- Directed new affiliate marketing strategy to ensure successful outcome from a strategic partnership with an online casino; resulted in 125% increase in revenue.
- Managed eight Affiliate Manager positions for an organization consisting of over 150 affiliates; established networking relationships with key players in the gaming industry.
- Achieved award for creating and developing online affiliate programs by earning recognition from key industry players in the gaming industry while generating $150,000 in revenue within first year.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 8
- Led sales team through seven consecutive quarters of record growth; oversaw program to reach goals on time and within budget.
- Analyzed and sought solutions for conflict in executive team during opening of new office facility.
- Developed and implemented long term business plan; identified phone, fax, and mail options for future expansion.
- Created new database system that integrated data from all departmental databases; reduced workload by 60% while increasing efficiency by 50%.
- Outperformed bidders on bids with single bid over $10,000 by $2,000 more than the agreed to price.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 9
- Set and surpassed 12,000 new account sales goal to increase profit by 21% and over $2 million in one year.
- Convinced three affiliate partners to join an established program which led to immediate sales increases of more than $600,000.
- Directed development of a comprehensive design for the affiliate page, increasing sales for that page by 93% according to Y-Chart Reporting.
- Achieved first place recognition in the Affiliate Advisory Board’s weekly contest for most new affiliate signups within a given week.
- Recognized as an Affiliate Advisory Board Certified Member due to technical expertise and leadership capabilities.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 10
- Managed five affiliate businesses, operating two sports and three travel websites.
- Developed affiliates from scratch into 600% sales growth within 9 months.
- Trained affiliate manager to increase affiliate sales by 30% over 3 months; hired as full-time employee.
- Maintained consistent site traffic of over 25,000 hits per month with a bank of 1,200 affiliates for personal website.
- Successfully converted 10% of traffic into leads that generated $60,000 in personal income by 3 months after the creation of the website.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 11
- Created and managed a local marketing program that accomplished $80,000 sales in less than 6 months.
- Performed outsourced research for internet marketing, video and print sales programs, and allied marketing strategies.
- Assisted over 70 clients in writing marketing plans to achieve significant income increases within six months.
- Breakthroughs achieved during the process of developing sound business plans with clients led to new projects within the same agency.
- Earned $20/hr by utilizing sales skills learned while analyzing and providing objective solutions for customer needs.
Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 12
- Promoted company’s brand through advertising in industry publications and seminars.
- Self-motivated to secure other companies’ endorsement of independent pet products.
- Held lectures on financial analysis and marketing, spoke at local clubs.
- Attended business seminars by invitation of the companies they promoted; equipped with industry tips, benefits, and common sense.
- Created an advertising campaign that increased sales of consumer products; encouraged referral sales as a demonstration of company’s abilities to increase product sales.
To work as an Affiliate Manager, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Journalism, or Business Management. Affiliate Managers should possess excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication, creativity, organization, and attention to detail, and outstanding decision-making.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Affiliate Manager Resume Samples
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 1
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 2
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 3
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 4
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 5
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 6
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 7
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 8
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 9
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 10
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 11
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample 12
- Wrap Up