An Administrative Executive manages all administrative functions of a company. Duties would include supervising administrative personnel, working with other company departments, building reports, working out conflicting schedules, supporting and assisting other executives, and solving any administrative issues that come up.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Administrative Executive Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Administrative Executive resumes for your reference.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 1
- Received the highest overall rating of “excellent” in an online survey on organizational effectiveness.
- Worked to meet the expectations of our president, board members, and company executives while maintaining office harmony and cooperation between departmental functions.
- Designed marketing materials that were used widely for promotion online.
- Developed program for workplace safety, employee enlightenment, and family-oriented events for employees of various departments (the latter was later adopted).
- Developed new procedures for the management of appeals; managed incoming appeals; analyzed results; made recommendations; managed to implement team’s efforts; supported team’s efforts; organized monthly meetings with the managers who were handling appeals.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 2
- Integrated a new database for employee timesheet hours by increasing productivity by 15%.
- Achieved sales goals during product launches by analyzing regional sales trends and reconfiguring marketing strategy.
- Overcame obstacles to incorporate new distribution channels into national distribution system.
- Effectively reduced employee turnover to the lowest in the company’s history.
- Identified inefficient work procedures through data analysis, which led to increased production without increased payroll costs.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 3
- Oversaw and managed the budgets, human resources, payroll, and benefits for over one hundred employees.
- Directed and coordinated all administrative, clerical, and office support activities to ensure effective utilization of resources.
- Metered water lines after installation of a new water system.
- Upheld the company’s zero tolerance policy on sexual harassment and abuse of any kind by reporting perpetrators to appropriate security authorities.
- Researched and developed training programs for supervisors aimed at developing organizational skills critical to management capability.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 4
- Mastered the arts of multi-tasking and copying, filing, and faxing a variety of correspondence, reports, and financial statements.
- Talented in resolving a variety of crisis issues through the application of formal logic, critical thinking skills, and sound analytical abilities.
- Trained as a liaison between contracting parties for the sale of real estate properties during the transition from escrow to closing.
- Resolved issues requiring human resources judgments that were outside my job description as an Administrative Assistant including performance evaluations for managers.
- Skilled in supervising subordinate employees who had been assigned projects within my department’s parameters.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 5
- Completed a highly publicized administrative assessment that resulted in a budget surplus of over $30,000.
- Designed a new initiative for administrative training and development based on results of the assessment and obtained $5,000 for departmental training fund.
- Streamlined and standardized a new system for the Division of Information Technology and Budget Management to consolidate and organize financial and project-related information and reports.
- Requested, managed, and successfully funded $500 budget line item for new office furniture.
- Organized first annual fall picnic that raised over $3,000 for the Division of Information Technology associate appreciation fund.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 6
- Organized, scheduled, promoted, supervised, and updated secretary’s office; updated administrative files; tracked participant’s progress through the program.
- Returned calls promptly; answered calls accurately; re-communicated information effectively to clients for 15 consecutive weeks.
- Maintained confidentiality policies by not revealing confidential documents to public or staff.
- Followed proper procedure when updating tax forms and supporting records in accordance with Internal Revenue Service policies.
- Effectively negotiated terms of the contract with existing clientele for new services.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 7
- Supported the effective coordination of multiple supply chains involving international business transactions.
- Developed an innovative materials management system that saved the company over $5 million per year, while meeting the needs of its customers.
- Managed inventory, scheduling, vendor relations, and logistics for the largest retail store in the area.
- Troubleshot product delivery process to ensure products were delivered on time for customers.
- Maintained a perfect attendance record over a two-year period despite being required to drive fifty miles per day due to remote location of workplace.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 8
- Maximized computer-assisted legal research software to detect and analyze case law for a law firm with a high volume of cases.
- Facilitated a highly-successful business meeting by providing a detailed, relevant, and professional outcome within the deadline.
- Sold over $200 worth of products from catalog distribution by developing sales account relationships with local merchants.
- Managed the receipt, organization, and distribution of material for two high-volume promotions involving several departments in a retail store chain.
- Effectively managed the acquisition of 100 new members within my first year; gifted membership cards personally to each individual during orientation.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 9
- Effectively managed day-to-day operations of the main office, remote facilities, and outside events.
- Achieved award for staffing 100 percent of events on the schedule with an average of 5% workforce increase per year.
- Efficiently managed three external offices within the United States; increased sales by securing customer satisfaction.
- Met after-hours training needs by successfully coordinating with outside facilities to provide daycare for employees’ children.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service by returning calls within fifteen minutes to meet late night needs of customers, often until 10 pm or later.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 10
- Provided administrative services for a local accounting firm; prepared required reports and recorded financial transactions.
- Maintained branch office database; obtained full knowledge of financial records and processes.
- Prepared, printed, and assembled financial statements and tax returns in accordance with GAAP standards and procedures.
- Word processed, proofed, copy edited, and formatted proposals for presentation to clients; maintained positive feedback from clients regarding presentations.
- Exceeded sales quota for Q2/Q3 by 35%; assisted Marketing in the development of market strategy using Microsoft Excel to graphically illustrate quarterly performance trends.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 11
- Recognized for outstanding performance for the ability to multitask concurrently.
- Maintained an organized system for filing daily correspondence with hundreds of employees.
- Organized and processed over 50,000 records in a timely manner.
- Interpreted and implemented company policies, procedures, practices, and regulations.
- Established positive relationships with co-workers; successfully resolved problems associated with their individual needs.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 12
- Prepared proposals and correspondence; assisted in corporate budget reviews; and responded to customer inquiries.
- Served as liaison between managerial and operational units; managed performance reviews and meeting scheduling for business unit staff.
- Certified by the Association of General Contractors (AGC). Prioritized, coordinated, and documented contractual obligations with contractors from 17 offices.
- Initiated a new flow procedure that improved cost recoveries from job sites by $250,000 per year.
- Increased new client leads by 25% through successful new client acquisition strategies at annual convention programs for women-owned businesses.
Administrative Executive Resume Sample 13
- Managed schedules and operations of one department in a multi-million-dollar corporation; evaluated, hired, and trained multiple employees; maintained over 4500 workstation computer files.
- Reviewed and processed over 1000 invoices for corporate clients.
- Completed a six-month research project for a company’s new product development department under tight deadlines.
- Handled two to three telephone calls per hour while working 20 hours per week in an office setting.
- Handled the daily duties of a rental center during their four-day liquidation sale, to enable liquidators to focus on liquidating assets for sale at auction.
Educational requirements for administrative executives vary by the company. However, a good administrative executive would have an associate’s or a bachelor’s degree in administrative support. To be successful, an administrative executive must be highly organized, able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, have good problem-solving skills, have good communication skills, work well under pressure, and have great time-management skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Administrative Executive Resume Samples
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 1
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 2
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 3
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 4
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 5
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 6
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 7
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 8
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 9
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 10
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 11
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 12
- Administrative Executive Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up