Admin Coordinators coordinate contact between employees, departments, and outside venders and customers. Their duties include clerical duties, administrative duties, analyzing and improving office policies, answering and routing calls, guiding visitors to appropriate departments, and maintaining employee and customer records.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Admin Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Admin Coordinator resumes for your reference.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Responsible for the timely preparation of correspondence, addressing and labeling of packages, filing of documents, and other clerical duties.
- Managed several projects including hosting of annual awards banquet in Chicago and coordinating with corporate headquarters in New York City.
- Hired staff, implemented new procedures to be more efficient, and worked with the existing team to achieve excellence in performance.
- Increased revenue by 40% through implementation of new procedures to be more efficient.
- Worked with the Director of Sales to increase sales by over $1 million.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Assigned employees to tasks effectively.
- Recorded, organized, and maintained confidential information.
- Earned gift for exceptional commitment to customer service; characterized by superiors as the most reliable administrative assistant.
- Adjusted computer time to competitive rates; recognized for outstanding performance in the coordination of faxes, handling phone calls, and compiling and processing data.
- Received bonus for billing two hours over the average amount billed per employee per month; supervised operations of five staff members employing computer roles.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Performed double duty as a customer service coordinator and an office manager.
- Maintained order and cleanliness of the office, including building and property; presented to the customer in a professional, courteous manner.
- Helped to standardize loan processing procedures; worked with other staff to improve the efficiency of the office in all aspects.
- Co-organized the office and provided input on general office policies and procedures; presented FHA/Fannie Mae requirements for loan processing.
- Identified places for improvement through analysis of past performance results; presented analysis to managers for their consideration.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Supervised junior employees; developed procedures for obtaining information from customers by way of phone and email communication.
- Received award for exemplifying quality performance; effectively processed orders for products, services, and warranties.
- Achieved award for outstanding customer service; providing an advanced level of attention to customers based on customer survey ratings from satisfied customers who had contacted the company.
- Developed procedures for processing and handling customer concerns as they relate to products and services; acknowledged by the Regional Assistant Manager for demonstrating customer service excellence.
- Achieved outstanding quality award; effectively processed and handled customer concerns.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Achieved goal of exceeding customer satisfaction rating by 5% despite staff reduction; effectively and efficiently handled all questions, concerns, and comments courteously and professionally.
- Distinguished me as an individual who exhibited a commitment to excellence; received positive feedback from customers and supervisors.
- Promoted to front desk representative for my branch; handled call monitoring responsibilities with efficiency.
- Selected by my peers as the overall nominee for the “Best Team Player” award; recognized as a team member who was accountable for team performance.
- Managed branch office smoothly during the vacation of branch manager; ensured prompt response to all customer inquiries.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Analyzed and addressed customer requests while maintaining professionalism and politeness; proofread documents on time.
- Closed four customer transactions in 60 days; effectively communicated customer needs to the appropriate departments of the organization.
- Unified computer, Internet, printer, and telephone systems; providing excellent customer service with regards to resolving problems with equipment malfunctions.
- Effectively administered payroll functions as well as other administrative duties such as answering customers’ questions regarding Department policies.
- Maintained a positive attitude and maintained professional conduct through her two-year tenure at the company.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Planned, organized, and effectively facilitated conferences.
- Participated in the implementation of new policies and procedures; introduced written schedule to staff.
- Developed and executed first annual charity fund drive resulting in a $300 donation to the American Heart Association.
- Provided customer service as a member of the Development Team by representing the bank at various trade shows to promote services.
- Handled customer calls with the professionalism; resolved all issues quickly and accurately.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Co-ordinated payroll functions, ensuring accuracy and getting work done on time.
- Resolved a conflict by talking with the customer and then resolving the issue via phone.
- Selected work to be completed while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Successfully submitted timesheets to meet acceptable deadlines.
- Worked well with others and took initiative to complete tasks.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Developed and implemented systems and procedures to organize multi-department functions.
- Established good working relations with Department Supervisors through appropriate actions, such as attending management meetings, speaking up when relevant issues arose, maintaining positive relationships by listening, providing constructive feedback, and offering suggestions.
- Acquired new skills by attending training seminars.
- Achieved award for outstanding quality from the Senior Staffing Director; contributed greatly to successful completion of departmental tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Received outstanding quality award for being a role model for the other supervisors; effectively assisted colleagues with management tasks and projects promptly.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Effectively coordinated with Finance Department regarding payments, invoicing, and payroll.
- Coordinated with the District Manager to ensure all payroll matters were handled correctly and following company policies.
- Received award for outstanding quality performance; effectively ensured all departmental activities were timely and complete.
- Collaborated with the District Manager to develop a payroll system that was efficient and effective.
- Received an “above expectations” award for quality performance.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Created and maintained scheduling, reassignment, and tracking system for staff. Verified and tracked hours worked, resulting in accurate payroll reports.
- Maintained a clean work environment by organizing supplies, furniture, and other necessary office property; assessed the office to ensure meeting customer satisfaction guidelines.
- Reconciled sick leave bankings to ensure accuracy of the number of sick days taken by employees/staff; made necessary credit adjustments or correspondence to employees or staff as needed.
- Maintained effective relationships with management, professional staff members, peers and subordinates. Participated in staff meetings.
- Recognized for high attendance and punctuality.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 12
- Received multiple awards for exceeding service standards; compiled data regarding the administrative aspect of co-workers’ performance.
- Received outstanding performance award for quality and service.
- Adhered to all agency guidelines, procedures, and policies by completing all necessary forms accurately, timely, and in a professional manner.
- Completed training related to the FHA/FMCS program and followed agency policy on servicing and developing FHA loans.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with coworkers, customers, agents, vendors, and management.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 13
- Assisted in the management of a full*time, non-exempt administrative and clerical staff.
- Developed computer skills utilizing Excel and Word; used database to manage the scheduling of nurses, medical assistants, and qualified personnel.
- Effectively managed the schedules of four full-time administrative and clerical staff members; worked within budget guidelines.
- Applied reasonable efforts to find suitable replacement applicants for positions when necessary for budget reasons.
- Achieved award as an outstanding employee.
Admin Coordinator Resume Sample 14
- Set up administrative procedures to help the office run smoothly.
- Ensured that all administrative personnel was on task and that necessary paperwork was submitted across all departments.
- Received award for maintaining a high quality of work and superior customer service while dealing with several different departments.
- Supervised Fannie Mae’s title search on the property to ensure proper collection of sales tax before settlement.
- Reorganized filing system, ensuring better access to the information requested by customers.
To work as an Admin Coordinator you must complete at a minimum a high school diploma. Admin Coordinators must demonstrate being courteous, organized, able to work independently, analytical, having good communication skills, good problem-solving skills, ability to delegate tasks, and ability to ensure they are completed successfully.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.