WebLogic Administrator is an admin that monitors and manages all domains within a company. Duties include performing maintenance checks, troubleshooting, recognizing issues, handling data within a configuration, creating maintenance documentation, and technical support.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Weblogic Administrator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Weblogic Administrator resumes for your reference.
WebLogic Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Managed customer’s technical requests, server upgrades, and capacity planning requests.
- Planned for daily peak capacity demands of the website while considering application performance requirements.
- Evaluated new hardware technologies promising to reduce database load times; recommended increased storage facilities.
- Prepared customized reports that summarized key statistics into graphical form for users to quickly understand trends in system performance.
- Confirmed proper installation of software on servers while considering availability, reliability, scalability, and security factors while conducting pre-production tests before launch date.
WebLogic Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Maintened an application server that supported Oracle, Web Logic Server, and Web Sphere.
- Implemented a backup strategy to ensure the integrity of business data. Designed storage area networks with increased capacity.
- Coached 2 teammates to earn Oracle certifications after 8 months of training.
- Proven sales skills through successful completion of sales campaign resulting in over $30,000 revenue gain for company.
- Improved server performance by 35% through hardware upgrades and configuration optimization techniques; recognized by supervisor for high-quality work as requested by members within IT department.
WebLogic Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Implemented application package on the mainframe platform, including all validations and workflow rules.
- Troubleshot, isolated, and repaired faulty batch groups from a production system before errors caused downtime.
- Delivered web services for development & deployment of new applications within daily production schedules to meet business requirements.
- Executed initiatives to reduce operational costs by 30%, saving company over $150k annually.
- Achieved high marks via executive interviews through use of presentations that demonstrated technical understanding and ability to communicate ideas effectively.
WebLogic Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Negotiated and validated information technology infrastructure systems with third party suppliers and technical staff.
- Maintained the production environment for Weblogic application servers by resolving hardware, software issues; negotiated support contracts.
- Achieved numerous process improvements for increased system availability by identifying resource utilization problems and proposing alternatives.
- Improved group productivity through use of new tools such as WebSphere Process Server, Rational ClearQuest, which expedited research and streamlined tasks; identified automation opportunities in repeatable administrative tasks.
- Gained expertise in JavaServer Pages (JSP), Oracle Discoverer Report Writer to script report development in order to reduce manual efforts in daily activities; effectively used in house reporting tools to produce solutions for business intelligence.
WebLogic Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Updated Weblogic Server configuration to increase system performance by 38%; recognized by Director of IT.
- Created and implemented process documentation that saved the company $82,000 yearly; awarded Pro-Bono Publico Award for civic service.
- Resolved environment issues with virtualization projects involving VMWare, XenServer, Hyper-V, and Oracle VM; gained exemplary knowledge of systems architecture.
- Delivered successful migration of Weblogic services for Oracle E-Business Suite to Linux environment; recognized by Regional VP.
- Enabled the company’s internationalization strategy with cutting-edge system features, including multilingual support and language localization for eight languages.
WebLogic Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Teamed with team members to monitor, tune and resolve performance issues.
- Implemented JBoss middleware to improve system throughput by 2x while reducing average response time by 4x for E-commerce application.
- Identified problem areas in operational process, gathered requirements, wrote design documents, configured servers to meet specifications, and implemented change management procedures.
- Developed new build scripts for deploying Websphere applications using Load Balancing Director Application Development Framework.
- Migrated legacy systems from Mainframe to Mainframe-clustered Unix Servers running Weblogic Server with over 10K users on the main instance alone.
WebLogic Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Updated existing Weblogic servers to the latest patch, upgraded application servers from version 7 to 9, and coordinated installation of new load balancers.
- Identified endpoint misconfiguration errors that were limiting our ability to report on critical data across multiple applications resulting in a huge increase in throughput.
- Provided Level 2/3 support for internal customers runnings over 100 Slackware Linux servers supporting a high-volume ecommerce system.
- Spearheaded the design and implementation of a POC utilizing HTML5 RESTful web services as an alternative method to access real-time streaming data from Twitter’s Streaming API.
- Introduced both QA and Support teams to powerful features available within HTML5 and how it can be leveraged to increase efficiency of product testing and documentation.
WebLogic Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Diagnosed the root of a performance problem in less than two hours by reviewing server logs, monitoring tools, and error logs; effectively resolved the issue.
- Designed an automated script to simplify routine system administration tasks; implemented it to reduce human error and enhance security.
- Orchestrated the upgrading of Oracle software from 9i to 10g on several production servers while ensuring there were no outages or end-user impact; recognized by team lead for outstanding performance.
- Pioneered new business opportunities by using six years of experience at IBM, Oracle, and HP to help businesses leverage their revenue streams through cloud computing services provided by our company.
- Shared common interests and goals with all members of the team, which resulted in smoother operations and heightened motivation; recognized for culture of engagement award.
WebLogic Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Resolved intermittent block errors within Weblogic 6.3 servers by modifying JVM memory parameters to maximize throughput while reducing latency.
- Improved system efficiency through the refinement of naming conventions and network connectivity, resulting in improved response times.
- Trained users on new application features; updated documentation to reflect process changes to facilitate user training prior to go-live date.
- Attended weekly Scrum meetings, implemented best practices for timely release management, and delivered production-ready code with zero defects or regressions.
- Achieved zero incidents after implementing weekly preventative maintenance regimen that addressed all known issues proactively before they were discovered by customers.
WebLogic Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Architected an enterprise-level solution for Master Data Management (MDM) for trading partners and suppliers by integrating Oracle, Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and SAP.
- Implemented changes to a Java-based JVM stack by deploying the changes on a detailed grid comprising of over 200 servers without errors or outages.
- Overhauled internal directory services infrastructure to support user authentication for over 70 applications throughout the firm.
- Managed daily production database issues during a period that spread across two weekends while running a 24 x 7 x 365 environment with more than 30 personnel.
- Identified performance bottlenecks due to high transactional load and improved application response time by more than 30 percent.
WebLogic Administrator Resume Sample 11
- Maintained a 99.999% uptime for all mission-critical application servers.
- Provided technical programming for the design and implementation of a multiuser client/server reporting system that has been successfully running since 1999.
- Completed multiple requests from end users within 24 hours by providing timely, accurate answers to technical issues with respect to server configuration, program installation, and software errors.
- Presented a new integrated solution for E-commerce customer support needs at the Systems Management Launch Conference, which received an “outstanding” rating from Fannie Mae executives.
- Authored several technical publications within the company’s internal Wiki site on topics such as clinical trial source code checkout, deployment, and execution.
To work as a WebLogic Administrator, you must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field and have five years of experience with configuration and programming software’s. WebLogic Administrator must demonstrate knowledge in troubleshooting issues, organization, interpersonal skills, experience with web services, different web applications, JAVA, and system diagnostics.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.