Warranty Administrators work for dealerships and manufacturers to provide an efficient warranty claims process for parts and equipment. Their duties include keeping a database of all customers, overseeing submission and completion of the warranty process, data entry, contacting suppliers, determining the validity of claims and ensuring customer satisfaction in claims settlement, Supporting dealers with questions pertaining to warranty processes.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Warranty Administrator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Warranty Administrator resumes for your reference.
Warranty Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Identified warranty overcharges and prepared overcharge report for management review.
- Implemented creative solution to ensure all assigned warranties were processed timely and accurately at customer service center.
- Trained new employees on warranty claim processing, sales order entry, and inventory control procedures; observed as one of the best trainers in the department.
- Conducted warranty audits and identified under-billings and process improvements that led to a reduction in total claims of $300k per quarter.
- Organized multiple vendor audit events with 100+ participants by researching locations for meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, accommodations, registration desk duties, session notes, schedules and action items.
Warranty Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Maintained warranty records in alphabetical order; retrieved records for inspections, repairs, and renewals.
- Billed customers accurately by keyword searching through warranty files; recognized by supervisors for speed and accuracy in processing requests.
- Assisted in training new hires on the company’s warranty procedures; developed written guide for customers on product registration complete with illustrations.
- Accurately processed monthly renewal information saving time and money; recognized by the Vice President of Finance for contributions to profitability saving $40K per month in labor costs.
- Improved customer service by researching discrepancies that arose from receipt of defective products to find a solution that was mutually beneficial to both parties.
Warranty Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Accomplished administrative tasks such as filing, typing, and faxing.
- Performed warranty research and made inquiries with manufacturers on product defects and warranty claims.
- Provided excellent customer service by answering phone calls and resolving customers’ questions and concerns.
- Revised warranty policies to reflect the company’s commitment to quality products and services.
- Achieved award for perfect attendance; consistently met work schedule expectations without missing a day of work. Eloquently drafted an “Assistant for President” memo that brought about substantial progress towards more rewarding office environment within one month of employment.
Warranty Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Ensured all products received in the warehouse were processed correctly, along with maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Provided support to operations personnel for warranty issues.
- Achieved award recognizing exceptional customer service by ensuring timely processing of warranty returns and replacements to clients.
- Evaluate products submitted for replacement, repairs, exchanges, or claims for products covered under warranties from manufacturers including but not limited to Crayola, Fisher-Price, Radio Flyer, Magformers, Little Tikes, Rose Art.
- Reorganized office space to maximize storage space as well as optimize workflow by developing filing system based on product type and warranty coverage.
Warranty Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Managed the day-to-day operations of an $8M warranty department, supervised all warranty associates and assistant managers.
- Processed over 10,000 claims each month; established a new program to increase first settlement rate.
- Received company excellence award for achieving low costs and high productivity levels.
- Deepened customer relations by negotiating with major suppliers to reduce product cost and resolve terms issues.
- Developed procedures to streamline claim process while establishing data quality standards through the use of technology.
Warranty Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Resolved all customer inquiries and complaints within the allocated timeframe.
- Completed warranty applications for customers and made simple product repairs on site with items in stock.
- Became knowledgeable of company products through sales training courses, as well as networking with external industry experts.
- Employed excellent communication skills by participating in all required meetings, ensuring compliance to federal safety standards, and communicating effectively with various branches of government.
- Delivered exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients during process improvement phase; recommended improvements that enhanced processes to ensure compliance with policies was achieved.
Warranty Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Provided customer with product and warranty information. Reviewed offers, prepared reports, and scheduled follow-ups.
- Maintained entire computer system of warranty procedures and maintained data accuracy in company database.
- Ran daily reports; identified potentially fraudulent cases involving suspect parts numbers, customer names, and products; documented findings alongside management to avoid unnecessary expenses during auditing process.
- Resolved discrepancies between online orders and the in-house records by verifying and updating product inventory in order entry and distribution files. Assigned part numbers accurately for all employees using a unique numbering system.
- Achieved award for upholding excellence in competency of work within department leading to reduced number of outstanding malfunctions, warranty claims, and backlogged invoices.
Warranty Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Trained new employees on warranty processing procedures; documented company standardized processes for CSC auditors.
- Provided administrative support of all warranty claims, providing statistical reports of accuracy.
- Pioneered the development and deployment of several reporting tools to assist in monitoring complaint metrics across customer sectors (Aerospace industry).
- Resolved high volume of transactions with minimal supervision through fastidious adherence to data validation steps.
- Proven track record in resolving complex problems using innovative problem-solving skills, creativity, and knowledge of standard practices.
Warranty Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Expedited requests for assistance using a customized tracking system to maintain productivity levels.
- Edited and updated warranty claim forms according to client specifications.
- Compiled data from customer service department records to provide reports of warranty usage statistics.
- Recommended revisions in process flow, which increased team efficiency by 20 percent.
- Developed training program that improved employees’ computer skills and filing abilities.
Warranty Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Recovered from a billing error, leading to a reduction of an account receivables balance by $819.20.
- Displayed 8 months experience as a warranty administrator through preparation and presentation of the annual budget request, resulting in over 30% increase over previous year.
- Enabled company to recognize need for automation increasing productivity by 20%; designed and implemented first stages of automated system.
- Awarded Outstanding Employee for Job Performance; effectively identified issues with customer invoices, saving the company money.
- Implemented parts re-order procedure, reducing inventory from 100s to 10s of units at a time while increasing turn-around time from 60 days to 24 hours.
Warranty Administrator Resume Sample 11
- Identified and resolved product warranty problems by researching, preparing, and processing claims in a timely manner.
- Exceeded daily quota by 160% with weekly productivity rate of 1,500 calls.
- Grew department from 4 to 9 agents within 3 years through innovative telephonic monitoring practices which increased first call resolution ratio from 65% – 88%.
- Provided exemplary customer service for an average of 300+ calls per day by using advanced phone etiquette and following up on all outstanding claims.
- Negotiated settlements between customers and manufacturers that resulted in cost savings totaling $80,000 annually.
To work as a warranty Administrator you need to have at least a high school diploma. A Warranty Administrator must demonstrate computer skills, good communication and customer service skills, negotiation and decision-making skills, be patient, data entry and administrative skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.