Valet Drivers park and retrieve guest’s cars at hotels, malls, or restaurants. Their responsibilities include driving clients’ cars to the parking lot, retrieving cars back from the parking lot, answering customer inquiries, recording the location of clients’ cars, safely parked clients’ cars, and assisting with loading and unloading guest’s luggage.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Valet Driver Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Valet Driver resumes for your reference.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 1
- Planned routes on a daily basis, adhering to company policy regarding route completion.
- Metered out gas, oil and water and ensured that cars were safe for drivers; ensured that all customers had clean, full ashtrays upon departure.
- Handled all breakdowns quickly, efficiently and effectively; alerted the appropriate supervisor of the problem immediately upon occurrence of any vehicle or mechanical problems.
- Awarded exemplary quality award for repairing vehicles after breakdowns; repaired all vehicles in a timely manner while ensuring that the repair costs were within budget guidelines.
- Ensured that customers’ cars were clean and ready at no charge in a timely manner to generate positive customer relations.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 2
- Covered breaks for coworkers and drove vehicles to assigned parking spots.
- Fullfilled tax requirements for the State of California; submitted and received an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Finishing touch award from management; provided prompt and efficient service to patrons at events on a consistent basis.
- Trained new employees and established effective communication about daily tasks; ensured all valet employees were able to effectively manage their time with regards to customer service standards, vehicle maintenance, route assignments, breaks, as well as arrival times.
- Obtained outstanding evaluation scores from customers based on client satisfaction surveys.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 3
- Maintained a high level of customer service; ensured that customers’ vehicles were promptly delivered with their personal belongings and in the condition of which they arrived.
- Received prestigious award for extraordinary customer service; assisted customers with their luggage and related items.
- Recognized by the boss for outstanding performance in a time of crisis; handled a difficult situation with both professionalism and tact, setting an example for staff to follow.
- Attained award for superior customer satisfaction survey rating; obtained 100% approval rating from customers surveyed.
- Recognized for volunteering services to the community during natural disasters; provided transportation to families during a time of crisis.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 4
- Ensured customer satisfaction through promptness, accuracy, and courtesy in serving airport travelers.
- Awarded for ability to serve customers efficiently and enthusiastically; responsible for directing passengers to available vehicles.
- Recognized for having the highest sales figures of all employees; responsible for taking reservations on the telephone and directing passengers to waiting vehicles.
- Recognized for being one of the top drivers; responsible for driving customers to their desired destinations.
- Achieved recognition as an Outstanding Driver; encouraged others in proper procedures by providing feedback and answering questions.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 5
- Provided prompt, courteous service to customers; readily acknowledged VIP customers, recalling names and events of past meetings.
- Reliably picked up, shuttled and delivered loan officers to their meetings on time, every time.
- Cleaned vehicles with exceptional attention to detail; ensured that each car was presentable and in tip-top shape.
- Set a company record for prompt arrival at the airport; in 9 months logged over 10,000 miles without a single tardy.
- Invented a system for tracking mileage that saved the company thousands of dollars per year.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 6
- Achieved outstanding service level in a short period of time; applied customer service skills to properly manage customers’ expectations.
- Dedicated hours to carry out daily and weekly tasks while adhering to company guidelines.
- Received excellent employee performance award by the District Manager.
- Received quality assurance award for maintaining excellent employee performance and superior customer service, which resulted in an increase in the number of customers and the amount of money totaling in sales during a holiday promotion.
- Recognized by the District Manager as Employee of the Month.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 7
- Valeted Chevrolet Impala for 15 years; effectively handled in-vehicle repairs and maintenance to high standards.
- Recognized as a hard worker by peers,supervisors, and customers; earned extensive hours by completing tasks on time.
- Qualified for multiple awards for superior service.
- Achieved award for excellent valet skills.
- Was recognized and compensated for exceptional performance by an established company.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 8
- Assisted customers with baggage in an efficient and courteous manner, following company guidelines regarding customer service.
- Recognized by the management for outstanding performance because of the low rate of customer complaints.
- Achieved award for having met the highest standards of quality; fulfilled all job responsibilities in a proficient manner.
- Recognized by management as “star employee” based on complete delivery of five-star amenities to passengers at all times; recognized by management as “super employee” based on speed and accuracy of delivery.
- Received award for having met all customer satisfaction standards.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 9
- Drove cars and provided customer service to patrons of a high-end restaurant.
- Prepared cars for valet parking; carried out other duties such as cleaning, washing, fueling and rotating tires.
- Met with guests in the restaurant to show them to their tables.
- Greeted patrons upon arrival and departure; greeted clients by name, escorted them to their cars and executed all valet duties with efficiency and professionalism.
- Handled cashiering responsibilities of car sales; completed Form 1099s for anticipated sales income.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 10
- Performed valet services for five years at a luxury townhouse in the country.
- Recognized by management for enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
- Received outstanding quality award; performed above and beyond expectations; recognized by Senior Management for innovative ideas on customer service.
- Performed at a high level of customer service and was appreciated by the customers who used our service.
- Received an outstanding evaluation score on a customer satisfaction survey from customers who had used our service.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 11
- Handling valet parking, directing valet car away from customers, clearing streets and following traffic rules.
- Conducting safety and damage prevention measures while dealing with the public. Maintaining highest standards of appearance at all times.
- Control of time and attendance; working more than 45 hours per week but maintaining 4.5 years of work experience.
- Monday-Thursday; 10am-6pm, Fridays; 8am-2pm (totaling 3 days in a week).
- Performed duties in an exemplary and professional manner.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 12
- Established long-term relationships with customers; 80% of my time was spent with repeat clients.
- Honored for years of service to a high-end clientele business.
- Received award from management as employee of the month; recognized for exceptional customer service, promptness, and compliance with company policies such as completing daily tasks.
- Recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance; recognized by the Regional Manager for taking initiative and successfully presenting a new way of handling a challenge to leadership. Learned to set goals and work toward goals, prioritizing and delegating responsibilities.
- Received quality award, exceeding established standards.
Valet Driver Resume Sample 13
- Processed assigned cars according to the service guidelines. Moved cars according to the established routes and times.
- Offered guest services such as warming up vehicles, replacing windshield wipers, and dealing with parking lot situations.
- Provided information to guest regarding the establishment and location of services on-site.
- Recognized by management for outstanding performance and quality of work; knowledgeable of the vehicle’s needs, informed customers about maintenance issues, provided customer services in a professional manner; consistently provided excellent quality work based on established guidelines.
- Recognized by management for quality and excellence; recognized by management for superior customer service; provided excellent quality of work, focusing on guest satisfaction and guest retention.
To work as a Valet Driver, one needs a high school diploma. No prior training is necessary and usually done on the job. To succeed as a Valet Driver, one must have good customer service skills, hand-eye coordination, hearing ability, visual ability, physical stamina, communication skills, and driving skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.