A Trade Show Coordinator plans and manages an organizations’ appearance at trade shows. Their duties include monitoring event activities, plan the time-location-program-cost of event, work with the event host to ensure that required services are provided, coordinate details with on-site staff, review bill and approve the payment, and meet with event companies to understand the purpose of the event.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Trade Show Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Trade Show Coordinator resumes for your reference.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Drove $200,000+ in new business and increased trade show ROI by 30% through intensive marketing campaign and innovative booth design.
- Assisted company with launch of first-ever solar ovens; collaborated closely with engineers and designers for high-profile product rollout.
- Spearheaded the art direction, design, production, and printing of all advertisements used to promote client services.
- Collaborated on cross-country marketing team to coordinate national events with participation from major companies including Coca Cola™ & USA Today™.
- Provided superior customer service by attending large workshops designed to educate customers about use of products.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Designed, organized, and executed marketing campaigns for motor sports product promotion resulting in revenue increase of over 100%.
- Communicated information about new products to retailers through targeted email blasts. Updated retailer database with current contact information.
- Partnered with the marketing team to brainstorm innovative promotional ideas that enhanced brand awareness during events.
- Handled sensitive matters concerning company image during crisis management situations by providing accurate information to media outlets and other stakeholders.
- Initiated effective cost-saving efforts by recommending reduced travel expenditures for next year’s trade show event. Monitored the attendance levels of key business partners at last year’s event.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Established company’s presence at local, regional, and national trade shows.
- Collaborated with production companies to produce successful, high quality events while maintaining a strong customer service focus.
- Met event revenue goals through increased attendance of customers and increase in booth size by 25%.
- Effectively led a team of sales representatives from all departments to complete more than $200k of sales during show.
- Provided custom displays built on-site by the creative design group for major clients’ promotions or new products launches.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Tracked all incoming leads to ensure action was taken within 24 hours.
- Received over 100 qualified licensed exhibitors, the most in company history, by ensuring accurate lead-to-exhibit ratio.
- Implemented high exposure programs with no rejected schedules, increasing exposure of product offerings 96%.
- Oversaw 300+ booths across 32 cities. Organized registrations, staffing, and scheduling for an 8 city trade show tour. Assets tracked through team collaboration allowing for cost reductions during the final stages of planning leading to overall profitability.
- Managed relationships with key internal stakeholders involved in marketing related functions allowing flexible decision making that shaped the success of business unit strategy.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Coordinated and supervised the set-up and tear down of equipment for four annual trade shows.
- Provided timely reports to senior management on results of daily labor, expenses, and sales figures in order to forecast future sales profits.
- Promoted increased sales by designing interactive promotion ideas.
- Collaborated in generating an integrated promotional campaign in which all company divisions worked in unison towards a common goal.
- Interacted with international business owners and leaders at national events promoting strong relationships that led to successful product placements around world.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Executed multiple trade show marketing campaigns for 8+ years.
- Gained knowledge of various industries and their target consumers by representing company at 14+ shows per year in three different cities across the country.
- Achieved revenue generation, increased brand awareness, enhanced market share, and created new relationships through extensive networking with existing and potential clients.
- Effectively implemented a number of trade show marketing strategies including themed displays/booths, signs/banners, pre-show promotions, post-show meetings & follow-ups, etc. – all designed to gain exposure for companies’ brands at national events.
- Picked up skills that enabled of smooth multimedia presentations by conducting in-house workshops in MS Office, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Orchestrated and implemented best-practice logistics for a record breaking, 9-day multi million dollar trade show event.
- Lead the team in the development of an advertising and PR campaign resulting in coverage on CNN Headline News and large periodicals.
- Developed relationship with IT firms for future events; contracted maximum booth space during negotiate phase and led efforts to maximize exhibitor presence through promotions and public relations.
- Oversaw effective operations of two booths simultaneously including set up, sales and concierge services, and administrative coordination across multiple product lines.
- Ensured high brand exposure thanks to brand audits before after media coverage.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Developed impressive portfolios for trade show booths by planning, designing, and supervising PR efforts.
- Established relationships with national consumer journalists which resulted in positive media coverage of products at industry events.
- Implemented effective activities to generate inquiries about services while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction through after-show follow up.
- Promoted firm’s product lines by writing press releases and managing delivery of finished campaigns to various media outlets; recognized for leadership abilities by supervisors.
- Attended seminars on public relations; renewed enthusiasm for work after learning cutting edge techniques to aid in advertising campaign development.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Identified the need for printing 1,500 nametags 10 days before trade show event.
- Created new logo for graphic arts department’s use in marketing materials.
- Introduced trade show concept to company managing product demonstrations at local retailerships, resulting in increased revenue.
- Met deadlines during peak season by prioritizing projects.
- Managed all aspects of a $30k+ advertising campaign to support the release of a new product line within 9 weeks.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Strategized and executed trade show booth displays for top tier clients.
- Trained, taught, coached, and motivated volunteers to support the company’s presence at local events.
- Developed new business opportunities through networking with industry professionals.
- Issued press releases containing information of timely media value; generated multiple national print features promoting brand awareness.
- Effectively completed assigned tasks in various projects related to trade shows; recognized by supervisor as proactive team player.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Organized and executed 25 events for 1,500 attendees during my tenure. Ensured total guest satisfaction, product compliance to standards set by executives, and effective presentation of all services/products offered by organization.
- Promoted company brand within trade show structure; forged strategic partnerships with industry leaders in effort to secure advertising contracts for clients.
- Collaborated directly with marketing team on social media efforts (Facebook & Twitter). Improved search engine optimization (SEO) rankings for target keywords by 20%.
- Executed multi-touch sales presentation using PowerPoint software over a 5x increase in number of qualified leads generated from trade shows compared to previous year.
- Volunteered at Lake Forest Hospital for four years, receiving the service excellence award in 2012.
Trade Show Coordinator Resume Sample 12
- Made and implemented effective decisions regarding booth design, trade show content, product display, and the pricing of products.
- Utilized interpersonal skills to successfully negotiate with potential business partners and event planners for upcoming trade shows.
- Improved company profits; generated $12 million in new revenue after showing company managers how to strengthen marketing efforts.
- Exceeded expectations; helped produce a highly successful yearly convention that produced $15 million in projected sales for 2020.
- Trained six new employees on the principles of business development; identified previously unqualified leads and increased clientele by 25%.
To work as a Trade Show Coordinator, you need a bachelor’s degree in business admin or marketing. A Trade Show Coordinator must have 3 years’ experience in catering or event management, demonstrate the ability to lead, good communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong planning and organizational skills, presentation skills, and project management experience.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.