These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Physician resumes for your reference.
- Greet patients and take personal histories, perform examinations, order laboratory tests, x-rays and other diagnostic procedures.
- Analyzed patients’ mental abilities and examined medical reports to establish treatment and achievable rehabilitation objectives.
- Analyzed patients’ work and living environment to determine changes to improve their capabilities and quality of life.
- Examined patient’s medical history, allergies, and examination results to determine operation’s viability and best procedure.
- Traveled with Physician’s Assistant to several other facilities to provide quality care to referred patients.
- Worked front of office opening new patient chart’s, scheduling patient appointments, called to confirm appointments.
- Assisted with daily procedures such as venipuncture, lupron and testosterone injections, Urgent PC, uroflow, uroCuff, bladder ultrasound, collect urine specimen for an urinalysis.
- Effectively diagnosed and treated a variety of diseases and injuries in a general practice setting.
- Created and maintained patient health plans concerning control and management of chronic illness.
- Employed promotion, prevention and sexual education techniques across all levels of care.
- Compounding of chemotherapy using Phaseal, and Equashield systems, and all other IV preparations following 797 clean room protocol.
- Processing of physician orders and profile management using Cerner and Opus systems.
- Dosing of all chemotherapy including carboplatin. Close monitoring of lab values and disease state.
- Chart review for every patient with nursing and physicians to evaluate patient’s condition, therapy, and premeditation requirements.
- Rapidly assesed wether life threatening criteria was present and took immediate action.
- Examined up to 30 patients per day with various medical instruments and equipment.
- Discussed various treatment options extensively with patients and families.
- Thoroughly assesed patients to determine medical condition and level of surgical risk.
- Proficient with managing acute care patient in various settings in the ED including Trauma, Main ED, Fast Track areas.
- Performed diverse ED procedures including suturing, I&D, lumbar punctures, intubations, central lines, and wound care.
- Experienced in reading/interpreting x-rays, performing/interpreting bedside ultrasounds.
- Consulted various specialty physicians, and worked in collaboration with attending physicians, nursing staff, and ancillary staff.
- Responsible for building relationships with physicians and other health care leaders within a defined territory to achieve referral growth.
- Develop new client referrals, maintain existing referrals and develop long term relationships with the current and prospective referral sources.
- Conduct education in-services to promote clinic services and benefits to their patients.
- Track and log weekly call reports, beginning of the month forecast reports, and end of month referral retention reports.
- Clinical provider of diabetes care for Type I, Type II, and gestational diabetes patients.
- Ensure that patients know the specifics of the disease and how to manage symptoms.
- Work with a team including nutritionists, nurses, laboratory technicians, and administrative personnel.
- Managed patients with chronic conditions like hyperlipidemia, diabetes, hypertension, muscular pain, psoriasis and patients on anticoagulant therapy.
- Performed annual physicals for both adults and well child examination.
- Carried out annual well-woman exams including Pap smear and breast examinations.
- I practice a full scope of primary care duties involving the care of both acute and chronic problems.
- I emphasize preventative care and the use of exercise and diet to manage medical issues.
- I am also the owner and manager of the practice and manage the full scope of business as well as human resource issues involved in a medical practice.
- Daily review of new cases of HIV/AIDS patients, investigations and treatment.
- Follow up on old cases, review of patients for HAART toxicity and adherence.
- Management of patients with medical emergencies and admission into the hospital wards patients that are clinically unstable.
- Treatment of retroviral negative exposed patients with antiretroviral medications.
- Practiced urgent care and occupational medicine in outpatient setting.
- Multiple procedures performed with the greatest being laceration repair and incision and drainage of abscesses.
- Responsible as the primary treating physician to care for injured employees with a wide range of injuries.