Operations Executives oversee the day to day operations of a company. Their duties include managing the operational budget, developing strategies to maximize profits, creating sales and production goals, identifying issues, supervising managers and staff members, and leading the company presentations to board members, staff, and shareholders and the media.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Operations Executive Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Operations Executive resumes for your reference.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 1
- Acquired and maintained high visibility in the organization.
- Maintained department financial and accounting records to conform with policies, guidelines, certified internal controls, verified by management.
- Oversaw the daily activities of an entire department; provided support, guidance and direction to other staff in order to achieve organizational objectives.
- Performed numerous tasks with minimal supervision and was responsible for completion, quality assurance, and control of all tasks assigned. Included but not limited to: filing, shipping materials/products/inventory; preparing expense reports; coordinating scheduling; addressing customer concerns; updating records for inventory/purchasing and personnel management.
- Revised departmental operations and implemented a computerized system.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 2
- Performed exceptional administrative support to over 40 members of staff by handling multiple daily tasks.
- Maintained efficient billing office operations through correspondence with insurance companies.
- Trained to the maximum accreditation level, the entire company in Microsoft Office and Medical Coding procedures; directly responsible for a 200% increase in productivity.
- Developed positive relationships with physicians and clients through consistent maintenance of communication and follow-up on outstanding claims.
- Increased sales by 10% from last year through the implementation of effective sales techniques.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 3
- Managed and supervised a team of eight in finance, accounting, logistics, and administration.
- Fostered good relations among co-workers by fostering knowledge of new management techniques for the benefit of all.
- Participated in effective implementation of company’s strategic plan.
- Planned and facilitated implementation of cost-saving initiatives that resulted in additional growth for the company and enhanced profitability overall.
- Supervised distribution, retrieval, and installation of various computer applications including data management, payroll accounting, loan processing, purchasing system support and others.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 4
- Timely executed financial transactions and compliantly assisted the US Treasury Department during IRS tax collection audits.
- Provided medical benefits to over 4,000 employees while advocating high standard customer service practices through working in a high performance team environment.
- Conducted scheduling, payroll and benefits activities for an average of 200 employees; managed employee assets and liabilities in an accurate, timely manner.
- Designed and implemented new human resources software system; functioning as lead developer for staff training program that increased productivity by 10%.
- Resolved customer complaints by creating action plan for improvement of service and resolving data discrepancies, improving overall customer rating from 5 to 9 out of 10.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 5
- Recovered delinquent accounts in a timely manner and ensured full payment to vendors.
- Maintained a clean, organized work environment.
- Organized and operated a conference room/meeting space in four different locations as well as the facility’s catering services.
- Handled complex financial operations for monthly budgeting, forecasting, and client reporting; provided financial analysis to management teams within the organization.
- Recruited new employees and helped them to establish their career within the company’s parent company; passed on qualified job applicants to appropriate hiring managers with recommendations for hire by two companies within the larger corporation.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 6
- Supervised and implemented personnel management systems, HR support functions, and payroll systems.
- Selected and trained candidates to fill positions in Human Resources & Recruiting.
- Effectively staffed all levels of the organization for both training and operational purposes for three years; department director for two years.
- Very respectable results as a training coordinator during one year of managing over thirty trainers in a new facility.
- Designed, implemented, and supervised a budget oversight system; consulted with management regarding budget revisions.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 7
- Trained and standardized five employees; reduced overhead by creating new departments and tasks.
- Coordinated work of ten employees; maintained and increased production by managing overtime.
- Streamlined new, improved systems to increase overall efficiency by 20% within first half of term.
- Sped up the reduction of construction waste by employing twenty additional workers during a one year period.
- Diminished the need for more storage space through more effective filing and arranging systems that allowed a 10% decrease in cartage cost, while increasing employee efficiency 20%.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 8
- Increased annual budget by 25%.
- Recovered lost revenue, and secured new business.
- Trained staff to effectively conduct business in a fast-paced environment.
- Restructured internal processes to improve efficiency.
- Delivered exceptional results through empowering employees and improving morale.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 9
- United States Government Employee: Worked with one of the largest government contractors for over eight years.
- Private Business Owner: Self-employed for three years as a business owner and manager.
- National Service Members Association Government Employee: Served as a State Director for three years.
- Civilian Employee/Volunteer: Volunteered at a soup kitchen in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Personal Coach/Trainer/Nutritionist: An active personal trainer and nutritionist who assessed, implemented, and followed his clients’ progress for six months to a year.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 10
- Oversaw a six person team of employees who managed the administrative and clerical functions for a daily operations department.
- Contributed to the success of governmental organizations with supporting administrative staff.
- Assisted in recruiting, training and managing 3 administrative personnel who grew to become 5 productive workers.
- Encouraged others to own themselves as leaders, advocates, and human beings; gave positive feedback for all contributions regardless of success or failure.
- Achieved award for outstanding quality by closing the largest number of cases in a month within company guidelines. Received award for quality improvement through new suggestions on how to improve performance and meeting customer expectations.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 11
- Relieved less than ten percent of the overall workload in an assigned department.
- Successfully evaluated, documented, and presented a presentation detailing system performance to others.
- As a “student in progress,” attended two classes and trained to compete against age-group peers at the highest level of competition (post-secondary competition).
- Established a structure of accountability with peers by properly distributing journal entries.
- Severely reprimanded for inaccurately completing an assignment, which had to be redone by approximately sixty percent of other members of the unit.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 12
- Designed and managed the hiring process of ten new call-center personnel.
- Developed an award-winning database of 1,200 customers (including 300 repeat customers) with 100% accuracy.
- Trained a team of fifty employees in new database development and computer sophistication and ordered three new computers for their offices.
- Successfully implemented a 25% reduction in agency overhead costs through streamlining administrative procedures.
- Overcame conflict and staff morale problems after advocating for positive changes that increased work productivity by 50%.
Operations Executive Resume Sample 13
- Accountable for the efficient, timely processing of employee’s travel and expense reports.
- Served as a team player who effectively contributed and promoted the organization’s overall goals and objectives.
- Optimized positive customer relations; demonstrated excellent leadership abilities when coordinating with other representatives, departments, customers and vendors; created a sense of urgency while providing outstanding customer care.
- Focused on continuous improvement, exceeding goals by processing 1,200 travel and expense reports within 48 hours without any mistakes or errors.
- Over-achieved goal by 300% by coordinating a smooth transition from legacy systems to new software package within one month without an excessive amount of staff turnover or training costs.
They are required to have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related business field. They must have strong communication skills, leadership skills, problem-solving skills, decision-making, technical skills, organizational skills, and can multitask.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Operations Executive Resume Samples
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 1
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 2
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 3
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 4
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 5
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 6
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 7
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 8
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 9
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 10
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 11
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 12
- Operations Executive Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up