Medical Estheticians are licensed skin care professionals. Their duties include consultations, providing skin care treatments, performing treatments and procedures, supporting dermatologists and plastic surgeons on patient preoperative and postoperative exams, and educating clients on proper skin care regimens for their needs.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Medical Esthetician Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Medical Esthetician resumes for your reference.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample 1
- Produced and distributed monthly schedule of movies, videos, and performances designed to provide customers with a sense of direction during down times.
- Provided patrons with up-to-the-minute information on food services using daily announcements over the public address system.
- Edited professionally filmed commercials to meet customer specifications while maximizing the value of each edited segment.
- Served as media consultant for local businesses; planned creative campaigns for a variety of marketing opportunities.
- Created unique moving images by collaborating with customers to record their ideas on video, develop captions, and put together a final product for play on TV or Internet.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample 2
- Explained radio, print, and television to prospective clients and media representatives; reduced advertising budgets by finding new means of promoting products and services.
- Designed commercials for extensive use of subtitles for those with vision disabilities.
- Recognized as an expert in the field of visual media; composed, edited, and transmitted public service announcements.
- Trained foreign press agents in the use of audio/visual technology.
- Organized media-related activities for a local charity fund raising event; secured donations in excess of $75,000.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample 3
- Received highest level of certification from The Board of Specialty Professions; educated and served as a guest lecturer for aesthetics seminars in the community.
- Created and marketed products such as Natures Skin Care, nail care, and makeup.
- Blended natural elements such as rose petals, Marazzi oil, botanicals for skin care.
- Educated clients on the benefits of natural skin care products with outcomes that include finer lines, healthier skins, and less daily time spent applying make-up.
- Successfully contributed to innovative research projects that demonstrated serum cream’s effectiveness in treating dry skin by providing successful results with an acne-free complexion.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample 4
- Obtained extensive knowledge of skin and cosmetic procedures through extensive practice and supervision of practitioners during seven years’ work as a medical esthetician.
- Directed the development of imaginative artistic concepts for use in print advertising, product design, and promotion for local skin care clinics that relied on natural ingredients.
- Possessed talent for artistry in rendering many types of pictures using acrylic paint; expertise included animal-life sketches and flower paintings.
- Found medicinal and practical uses for plants and herbs; used the ingredients to create skin lotions, soap, and candles.
- Created collections of mixtures for use in creating an extensive line of soaps and lotions that were distributed internationally.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample 5
- Maintained Certified in Nails (C.N.) and National Esthetician Association (N.E.A.) membership during active licensure period with the state board of cosmetology, completed an apprenticeship program, and attend continuing education courses annually to assure professionalism, knowledge base, and high regard for aesthetics in health care.
- Received Lattes’ Customers’ Choice Award for ‘Best Pedicure;’ certified technicians voted me most dependable, efficient, respectful, and trustworthy technician after exceeding client expectations based on service standards.
- Recruited and trained two employees for high quality, professional customer service and business management.
- Voted the outstanding educator in the department by the medical staff after working 45% of my time teaching medical esthetics to medical students.
- Adopted company policy on personal hygiene standards; established house rules that incorporate standards and ethics I have personally adopted as a woman in an occupation dominated by men.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample 6
- Performed facials, massages, and waxing services.
- Created original facial products to minimize and minimize stress and tension.
- Avoided one million emf in office by employing low wattage techniques.
- Avoided over a dozen skin cancers by cleansing and feeding patients good food and water.
- Created accurate eyesight correction and restoration for two young boys by using the same technique that brought their vision back.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample 7
- Healed hundreds of clients with various skin ailments and conditions resulting from eczemas, burns, rashes, pimples, boils and cysts; successfully applied post-treatment ointments and medication to promote recovery and reduce potential of infection.
- Performed chemical peelings on clients experiencing the effects of aging; effectively reduced appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and scar tissue.
- Cultivated healthy skin by performing facial treatments; massaged sensitive areas to reduce stress while increasing circulation.
- Gave impromptu advice on healthful dieting habits to dieters seeking weight loss methods that would benefit them in a long-term manner.
- Successfully treated and cured 6 clients from diabetes-related complications; monitored clients to prevent possible complications.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample 8
- Helped create a rejuvenation center where patients can experience the feeling of fullness, energy, and vitality.
- Performed facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and skin therapy; taught classes on migraine prevention and treatment.
- Designed facial products for facial moisturizers and dermal fillers using botanical extracts.
- Created business partnerships with local companies to further my career as an independent provider of cosmetic services.
- Received outstanding customer service award from the leading skincare review site; provided quality products to over 2000 clients.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample 9
- Licensed in the State of Florida to perform laser hair removal treatments.
- Responsible for the opening of a new location in a high-end department store, resulting in sales volume of over $500,000.
- Managed staff and departments with over 30 employees.
- Recipient of two client satisfaction awards for outstanding service.
- Received results that ranked me above national averages in customer survey rating responses regarding medical esthetician services.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample 10
- Provided quality service to clients through skin analysis and product recommendations, which resulted in an average of 25 percent increase in business for each month.
- Gained recognition as a highly innovative Esthetician by writing a new set of education standards for the industry.
- Competed on national level as a certified Esthetician, receiving numerous awards each year from contest judges, medical professionals, and representatives from national cosmetic companies.
- Earned appreciation and respect as an entrepreneurial leader; developed and managed my own business ventures while still managing to assist others to develop their businesses.
- Demonstrated my ability to inspire and assist others by working as a volunteer instructor in a cosmetology school.
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample 11
- Passed state licensing exam at the third attempt.
- Aided patients with symptoms of fatigue, appetite loss, and depression.
- Confirmed that a patient’s skin was free of infection with regular scheduled follow-up appointments.
- Created lasting relationships with elderly patients and their families through continued visits.
- Energized clients before work functions by continually encouraging personal achievements and positive attitudes towards life.
To work as a Medical Esthetician you’ll need a high school diploma or GED, certifications and licensure for the services you provide, and experience in the field. Medical Estheticians must demonstrate discretion, accountability, responsibility, high quality communication and client interactions, in-depth knowledge of skin care and organization to be successful.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.