Management trainees are soon-to-be managers that work under experienced General managers to gain skills in leadership for all sectors of business. They perform duties in different sectors of the business, any tasks assigned by the General Manager, organize business sector operations, receive reports of problems, solve them, write up reports, interact with customers and serve them.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Management Trainee Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Management Trainee resumes for your reference.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 1
- Assisted in the hiring and training of new employees; developed a system to track, update, and maintain all necessary resource materials such as policy manuals and other written communications.
- Resolved hotline complaints with customers by ensuring all claims were acknowledged and handled in a timely manner while protecting company’s liability.
- Recognized for excellence in performance after receiving quota bonus during first quarter of trainee status, June 2010 through September 2010.
- Trained co-workers on proper phone etiquette skills including patience, assessing tone and voice inflection when deciding appropriateness of responses or actions required under each situation.
- Developed an appreciation for empathy; increased understanding of the impact of daily problems, gained knowledge of market trends, and recognized the value of listening to customers.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 2
- Greeted, interviewed, and surveyed applicants to determine their qualifications for employment; screened resumes for minimum requirements.
- Aided in the departmental training programs by arranging speakers and distributing materials; coordinated courses on supervision development, sexual harassment, and threat management.
- Wrote cover letters to applicants who had not completed the applications properly; educated them regarding our company’s benefits package.
- Identified work styles of new employees based on psychometric assessments; trained them on self-development skills for better relationship building along with performance improvement techniques.
- Notified supervisors of poor or substandard job performance by compiling relevant data into a report that was disseminated to managers.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 3
- Managed over 14 employees at the call center.
- Handled nearly 200 customer contacts in a timely manner while maintaining 99% accuracy rate on consumer records.
- Effectively communicated with customers to improve relationships by resolving problems within company guidelines.
- Increased sales through motivational techniques, strategic planning, product knowledge, and superior customer service.
- Recruited two high calibre associates for management training program.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 4
- Handled marketing materials, conducted research on target market, and compiled data for presentation to board of directors.
- Reorganized statements, updated account ledgers, records from from automated banking machines from daily transactions.
- Created a new advertising campaign to increase sales in a downtrodden economy while managing expenses within projected profits.
- Advised staff personnel during the implementation of benefit packages and coordinated training programs for newly hired employees.
- Provided ethical guidance to ensure compliance with state and federal rules & regulations when dealing with clients/patients in general matters such as malpractice case issues or disciplinary actions.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 5
- Effectively developed and implemented 26 new policies while managing regional office.
- Assisted in the creation of a self-administered test for new hires to accurately measure candidate’s proficiency in six core competencies.
- Saved $1,300 by identifying unneeded expenditures; recognized by Branch Manager for fiscal responsibility.
- Presented company program on “Cultural Sensitivity” at the United Nations Association International Conference.
- Received Employee of the Year Award; mentored subordinates, consistently completing tasks before deadlines; effectively resolved customer complaints; led team communications during yearly merger with competitor company.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 6
- Recruited, hired, trained, and managed temporary staff of nearly 80 employees.
- Collaborated on the development of a training program to educate new hires about company history and policies.
- Overcame challenges to develop an effective strategy for successfully reducing health care costs while maintaining quality care.
- Received recognition from management for improving customer relations by more than 25% in less than one year.
- Managed 30 employees while producing record quarterly profits; recognized by senior management team with bonus award.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 7
- Completed a new hire orientation program for the region, managing customer service and sales teams.
- Acted as a liaison between management and hourly workers to ensure their needs were met.
- Identified problems regarding company procedures that could have led to serious injury or a loss of life at a major construction site.
- Oversaw large-scale events, such as home games for professional sports teams, conventions, concerts, trade shows, festivals, etc., ensuring these events would be successful from beginning to end.
- Managed over $10 million in revenue during the 2010 fiscal year; recognized by supervisors for outstanding performance throughout the previous six years of employment with the organization.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 8
- Recruited, trained, and developed new sales associates for both the Corporations’ home office and 10 regional branches via town hall meetings, conference calls, e-mail blasts, PowerPoint presentations.
- Introduced money-saving program to branch managers allowing them to use their own discretion when approaching customers; recognized by company president as exemplary performance.
- Resolved conflict between employees who had previously dated each other by facilitating mediation sessions.
- Conducted seminars on diversity awareness for senior management team at headquarters; gained insight into organizational dynamics of executives’ behavior.
- Collaborated with Education department to organize an interactive session with children in our community affected by Hurricane Katrina’s aftermath; inspired future diversity awareness for youth.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 9
- Achieved personal sales goals by developing a productive partnership with ten valued customers.
- Familiarized myself with the Nitty Gritty of Human Resources department by performing a variety of tasks including dusting desks and filing reports in a secure, confidential manner.
- Acquired awareness of key company functions such as marketing, design, and financing by shadowing several managers over an eight-month period.
- Acted as relief receptionist to ensure continued telephone coverage when regular receptionist was absent from desk for one hour or more; responsible for logging new business leads into database and daily call sheet.
- Supported entire team of interviewers during Annual Sales Meeting by organizing candidate files and creating interview schedules; awarded by Team Leader for my proven ability to be flexible, dependable, and eager to learn.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 10
- Achieved new records in monthly and yearly production of units for entire branch.
- Identified and developed formal and informal relationships with key customers and community leaders to develop new business opportunities.
- Managed day-to-day store operations, monitored store budgets, maintained company property, and trained employees.
- Oversaw the sale of more than $100 million worth of real estate each year throughout Colorado; the number one agent the previous year with total commission of $18 million.
- Effectively managed Recruiting Administration, processing all applications within time constraints while meeting SLA’s 100% accuracy rate for direct hire positions.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 11
- Recognized for exceptional performance; twice recognized as a top ten top performer among an entire field of management trainees.
- Promoted to a managerial position for outstanding leadership and teamwork abilities during a time of high turnover.
- Expertly managed nine employees’ schedules, ensuring that customers were waited on by competent, knowledgeable staff at all times.
- Excelled in customer service training and development resulting from my continued dedication to interpersonal communication with peers, managers, and customers.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for a loan.
Management Trainee Resume Sample 12
- Developed a cross-functional training program on Equal Employment Opportunity compliance and legal issues for management.
- Resulted in policy change by identifying employment law requirement for customer service training; recognized by the Vice President of Sales.
- Promoted to leadership roles after demonstrating strong work ethic, self-motivation, initiative, and communication skills; praised as an exceptional leader by co-workers.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance at the company’s annual general meeting based on consistently high sales results over three quarters.
- Improved productivity levels after developing standard operating procedures for office work groups; received letters of commendation from senior managers.
To work as a management trainee, you need to be a high school graduate, and obtain a business-related bachelor’s degree, a valid driver’s license and an optional professional certificate. Your skillset will need to encompass leadership skills, interpersonal, organizational, administrative, communication, decision-making, problem-solving, and those in handling technology or computers.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.