A learning management systems administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining e-learning platforms. They design and implement e-learning tools, manage apps, ensure delivery of course content, perform regular site maintenance, communicate with LMS vendors, and respond to error messages and service requests.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Lms Administrator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Lms Administrator resumes for your reference.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Reviewed and analyzed performance of teachers, assistant principals, and principals; increased the class size in each grade level.
- Developed and taught a course for the certification of performing teachers to operate the school’s LMS software.
- Presented at the 2009 Technology Convention on information technology issues affecting schools.
- Training designed to increase skills of staff regarding use of LMS software; presented at two-day seminar for ten other schools.
- Supervised and evaluated the staff’s progress in using LMS software.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Implemented 100% of Learning Management System functionality, ensuring compliance with full standards as documented in the system design.
- Supported corporation’s cost reductions by designing tools that transformed redundant processes into automated systems.
- Reduced customer service costs by deploying methodologies that minimized students’ need to call in with inquiries or problems; implemented over ten automated tools and enhanced current tools to achieve this result.
- Improved corporate profits by taking ownership of all customer support issues, resolving each quickly and accurately while maintaining a high quality of service.
- Participated in a six-month project replacing all company ordering software, increasing system efficiency and industry compatibility up to 90%.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Managed and designed the backend software for a medical information management system that facilitated a $5,000,000 revenue stream.
- Produced several courses of instruction for employees, clients, and peers on best practices for web designing.
- Established new product development roadmap with clients to ensure that the technology behind their product met company and client goals.
- Developed new product specifications while convincing business stakeholders of their importance.
- Effectively communicated priorities to all stakeholders using principles of written managerial communications.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Developed and coordinated projects across all technical teams to ensure completion of release.
- Managed multiple concurrent development cycles, including the creation and management of Quality Assurance processes, test automation and defect tracking.
- Created core application services, executed process improvement initiatives, cross-trained team members, created team evaluation plans and metrics.
- Equipped the Technical Development Network with mission critical software applications which are essential to daily business operations.
- Added new business partners and/or customers to a wireless distribution network of system integrators supplying wireless broadband Internet access for U.S. military installations in the Pacific Rim including Hawaii.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Created and maintained a Linux, MySQL, PHP content management system used to deliver over 1500 pages of information. Supported by Apache, Tomcat, and Sphinx Search server.
- Completed Knowledge Base transition from file format to XML; oversaw preparation of 468KB of information in an online knowledge base to be transformed into a table within the Database Management System.
- Trained administration staff on a variety of duties including KBA (Keyboard Busy Agent), concurrency issues, search engine optimization techniques, and word/phrase transformation.
- Expanded LMS sales worldwide by 60% while achieving award-winning performance results in exceeding sales quotas by 150%.
- Demonstrated skill and proficiency in providing leadership, teamwork, and project management.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Developed daily database backup scripts for the production database and for two test databases.
- Submitted database requests for the full-text indexing of over 20,000 documents.
- Configured access controls by modifying a script to create twelve unique ACLs.
- Provided database administration expertise by arriving early to audit workstations after backup processes had been initiated and verified that data was preserved.
- Contributed database organization recommendations by creating ACL design documentation.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Provided leadership in the development, testing, and implementation of an electronic training platform for the US Air Force.
- Hired two subordinate programmers to assist in the development of the LMS system; provided mentorship during successful completion of project.
- Implemented changes in base class libraries, set up programming standards and guidelines; ensured adherence to quality standards by all engineers.
- Reduced web-based course maintenance costs by 50% through use of an LMS auto-generating system.
- Mentored four subcontracted engineers through successful completion of a program to replace handwritten training materials with electronic modules.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Managed a six people team to create and maintain an enterprise-level Learning Management System at a Fortune 100 company.
- Successfully identified and resolved complex performance, security, and stability issues in the software.
- Designed and developed an automated build system to ensure internal quality control through automated testing of software releases.
- Presented a large-scale system design at the annual E-Commerce Conference before the product was released to production use.
- Collaborated with all departments on development of new functionality, enhancement requests, and defect resolution, while managing day-to-day operations with various stakeholders within the organization.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Monitored the system for availability, maintained performance, and ensured data integrity for keeping a customer service-oriented training platform.
- Recruited, interviewed, and successfully hired three developers to meet projected company growth; revised job offerings to improve employee retention.
- Realized optimum performance from a cross-functional team by developing and managing schedules, documenting objectives, and resolving issues.
- Revised system operating procedures resulting in the market launch of a new product within 30 days ahead of schedule.
- Promoted understanding of customer needs by analyzing customer feedback for system improvement.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Designed, developed, and tested a comprehensive learning management system for the training of physicians.
- Developed the Peoplesoft application for University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics to automate the inventory of human tissues within the Transplant Center.
- As a consultant, provided essential training services on Peoplesoft for over forty personnel at The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
- Provided training at an international conference for representatives from more than 500 companies using PeopleSoft software in their businesses.
- Delivered educational presentations on subjects such as “Best Practice Technical Support” to mentor new learners in implementation procedures.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 11
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, including ticketing, invoicing, and payments for all software programs.
- Completed programming assignments on time and under budget with great communication skills.
- Accomplished delivery of User Stories within required time and scope requirements. Became a go-to resource in the software development department.
- Committed to attending class with regularly scheduled attendance to increase knowledge and skill set in subcontractor management and development.
- Driven performance in all assigned responsibilities by displaying a positive attitude, active participation, helpfulness, individual self-improvement & team effort.
LMS Administrator Resume Sample 12
- Maintained and administratively managed the Learning Management System(LMS) that allowed nearly 700 employees to access current and archived learning information in a variety of formats.
- Maintained internal quality standards and development cycle guidelines. Met technical specifications while providing exceptional customer support.
- Expressed interest in maintaining a positive relationship with clients through colleague communications, constructive feedback, and suggestions for improvements in the LMS.
- Recognized for exceptional job performance by a client organization; gained valuable experience from project management during a very difficult time frame. Being an effective team member, this individual was responsible for managing daily operations and ensuring positive results on the LMS project.
- Identified and resolved customer service issues in a timely manner and followed up promptly with customer feedback.
LMS administrators typically need to have a bachelor’s degree in English, education, or computer science. They must demonstrate organization, time management skills, a thorough understanding of the company, familiarity with LMS systems, knowledge of compliance requirements, an eye for quality control, and explanatory skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.