Learning and development consultants support companies training and development teams by evaluating the existing program and content and implementing ways to improve it. Their duties include evaluating existing programs, reviewing and recommending changes, creating updated training material, mentoring staff to improve skills, and making recommendations to improve the overall quality of the training program.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Learning And Development Consultant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Learning And Development Consultant resumes for your reference.
Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Provided learning and development strategies to leadership staff to enhance overall performance, productivity, job satisfaction, personal growth, and teamwork.
- Developed an End-to-End Learning Strategy which included training curriculum design for both soft skills and technical courses.
- Held responsibility for coordinating employee training programs with HR department to meet corporate compliance regulations.
- Delivered strategic assessments for clients to provide recommendations on acquisition opportunities through client knowledge of customer’s business processes.
- Identified key challenges impacting the effectiveness of sales force motivation while ensuring that key topics were scalable across all levels in the company.
Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Conducted comprehensive interviews with clients, associates, peers to gather feedback on current processes, training materials, company culture.
- Identified trends in operations documentation which identified approximately $50 million in potentials for cost savings.
- Ensured the implementation of business process improvements across four major lines of business by defining standard processes and developing standards-based training materials.
- Developed improved design methodologies so that all content is reusable across courseware titles within common product strategy framework.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance; directed development initiatives for over 20 programs valued at $20 million dollars.
Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Designed learning programs for students studying various colleges and schools including on-line schools.
- Evaluated training programs to improve instruction in order to enhance creativity, self expression, and productivity.
- Developed a customized approach to training by working with individual members of a workforce according to their specific needs and desires.
- Ensured participants’ understanding by fostering active participation in workshops through demonstrations and exercises.
- Introduced new concepts that empowered employees by teaching them about the basic skills needed for employment .
Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Established rapport with managers and team members as a personal development consultant by effectively demonstrating expertise in consensus building, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Pioneered what became a best-selling product line after developing the first educational program to earn approval from an executive board of directors.
- Identified new customer groups for core products by creating new programs tailored to specific demographics, ethnic backgrounds, genders, skill levels, and academic levels.
- Crafted successful strategy documents following thorough analysis on existing organizational structures; recognized as a key player during critical staffing sessions.
- Changed probability of success for individuals who had been unable to retain employment through individualized reemployment support that included coordination of social services and financial aid.
Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Created and delivered training and development programs and workshops each week.
- Led a team of consultants to develop the People Onboarding program to define, design, build, implement, support, train on, and measure success for an ongoing learning solution.
- Spearheaded a new company-approach to create a customized LMS as well as lead the definition of targeted business processes that were required by learners using this system.
- Developed the first M-learning courses in partnership with publishers for K12 school boards across Canada.
- Achieve top sales performer ranking three years consecutively; recognized as a key player in growing market share 15% over past five years despite economic downturn.
Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Provided training and development services to company employees; prepared individualized reports to measure performance, set goals, improve skills, and increase morale.
- Developed a study of Workforce Education Needs for client company’s business unit managers. Identified issues driving the need for educational overhauling.
- Promoted organizational culture through team-building activities that equipped employees with tools necessary to work together more efficiently.
- Initiated an innovative employee recognition program that increased Employee Satisfaction Index by 16%, reduced disciplinary incidents by 30%.
- Introduced an online mentor mentee system that improved engagement levels by 38% across all teams resulting in increased productivity by 5%.
Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Delivered a wide range of professional development services to a large group of healthcare professionals on topics such as leadership, communication, and wellness.
- Increased prosocial behaviors by facilitating social emotional learning workshops through courses that were adapted to focus on pathological narcissism, empathy building, and relationship management.
- Developed strategies for improving team performance in organizations by performing needs assessment interviews with managers who would be working with training participants in the future.
- Assessed individual performance weaknesses via 360 degree feedback questionnaire in order to develop personalized job-related behavior change plans that put individuals back on track when they are off target.
- Crafted customized educational presentations that met each client’s specific training goals after analyzing the organization’s mission, vision, values, strategic plan, and culture.
Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Assist clients in the development of talent management strategies to help ensure desired long-term organizational performance.
- Engage executive committee members, hiring managers, and employees in continuous learning discussions; develop open lines of communication for optimum results.
- Support the delivery of training programs through university courses, online modules, elearning tools, etc.; ensure learner retention by pre-testing content comprehension levels.
- Conducted recruitment process assessments via phone interviews with 100 candidates; identified key issues within screening processes to streamline future recruiting procedures.
- Isolated roadblocks inhibiting the effectiveness of a company’s total talent lifecycle through workshops and seminars conducted with HR professionals from various divisions.
Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Collaborated with key business stakeholders to contribute to organizational development. Identified areas for improvement in employee performance, motivation, and morale.
- Pioneered initiatives that empower employees throughout North America while minimizing time away from family.
- Provided consultation services for clients’ Business Improvement Processes by utilizing existing tools and resources.
- Offset consultant travel expenses by developing a custom-made webinar series on the application of project management; increased ROI by $625 per hour compared to live consulting engagements.
- Managed all aspects of learning and development programs including curriculum design, instructor training, facilitation coaching, participant assessments (including writing), and delivery of customized workshops.
Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Created and implemented professional development programs.
- Developed training resources for companies, including course materials, training manuals, and tests.
- Conducted seminars to train employees on company policies and procedures, safety measures, work ethics, and other critical areas.
- Assessed learning styles during the development of new classes to meet certification requirements for teaching Special Education students at community colleges.
- Troubleshot difficulties between management and staff by providing mediation support.
Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Effectively implemented training programs for 23 people who would assume new positions within the company.
- Achieved a productive workshop by creating an innovative and effective learning experience that yielded positive feedback from participants and managers alike.
- Orchestrated simulation exercise to understand how the newly created organizational structure would function; lead two-day session, received excellent evaluations from managers and employees involved.
- Recognized as one of top three consultants nationwide on multiple occasions; elevated superior performance to an art form.
- Awarded with recognition as Employee of the Month after successfully managing contracts over $40 million dollars in sales revenue growth.
To become a Learning and Development Consultant you must have a Bachelor’s Degree (business management, education, or similar), experience in training and development, and extensive work within a given industry. Learning and Development Consultants must demonstrate sales skills, strong attention to detail, computer skills, networking abilities, leadership, industry expertise, presentation abilities, and strong verbal and written skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Learning And Development Consultant Resume Samples
- Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Learning And Development Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up