Domino Administrators are the software generators that provide the digital form of administration. Administrators typically design systems that fit a business’ needs, install it, monitor its servers, ensure the business is running efficiently, document actions, provide reports to the users and upgrade it.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Domino Administrator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Domino Administrator resumes for your reference.
Domino Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Provided systems support to technicians and agents at all times by training them on new applications.
- Described client software problems to development team and resolved reported issues in the shortest time possible.
- Identified design flaws, suggested changes, and implemented key functionality enhancements for DOS and Windows versions of several applications.
- Participated in company-wide “hackathon,” an intensive offsite session to develop software that met specific business objectives; designed several database reports using Microsoft Access.
- Elevated productivity while saving over $30,000 per year by making process improvements such as increased use of virtual memory and optimized data block transfers.
Domino Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Supervised the full implementation of an international back-office system for one of the world’s largest domino server companies.
- Introduced new requisition approval process to expedite supply inventory cycle time by 50%.
- Managed multiple project teams responsible for research, design, architecture, development and testing on four concurrent projects in support of company-wide initiatives.
- Designed a custom application aimed at streamlining administrative processes within the Support department.
- Implemented a self-service Knowledgebase portal which improved customer satisfaction survey ratings from 3.75 to 4.0 on a 5 point scale after demonstrating significant improvements in response time and accuracy rates during training sessions with customer service staff.
Domino Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Coordinated and administered assigned projects; communicated with team members regarding progress.
- Decreased the development cycle time for a major upgrade by 50% after developing, implementing, and testing an automated build process that eliminated bottlenecks between Continuous Integration and Team Foundation Server (TFS) synchronization after testing.
- Earned groundbreaking performance award; improved efficiency of all-time top ten templates by 40% through organizational improvement and efficient scheduling.
- Achieved outstanding quality award; triaged customer service cases to resolve bugs in software.
- Received commendable recognition as an individual contributor; assisted in debugging code when other support staff was unavailable.
Domino Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Responsible for administration, oversight, and maintenance of Domino server to maintain system integrity.
- Verified installation of Domino on several Windows NT servers; provided optimal performance through improved configuration file settings for memory, disk cache, CPU monitoring, data store indexing.
- Efficiently resolved customer service issues with comprehensive knowledge of Notes software.
- Assessed overall operation effectiveness of workstations during routine technical support visits; provided customized training to increase productivity of office workers.
- Maintained backup files on extra hard disk drive in case of primary storage device corruption or failure.
Domino Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Worked effectively with two other administrators to maintain efficient work flow for over one hundred clients.
- Completed comprehensive guide on client account management best practices; distributed to all employees.
- Report generated monthly containing aggregate information about the entire company’s revenue, profitability, and cash-flow was widely read by executives.
- Met pilot deadline for implementing new versions of existing tools; pilot program saved the company $600/month in licensing fees.
- Modified 5k line SQL statement used by 30 users into 8 efficient subroutines that could be shared between products; cut annual database maintenance cost by $10,000/year.
Domino Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Authored the Domino Administrator’s Guide for Lotus Press.
- Designed and developed three Web sites to assist small businesses with marketing efforts.
- Educated System Administrators throughout North America on security issues by organizing training seminars in Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
- Trained over 100 users in an 18 month period on Lotus Notes/Domino system configuration and administration using a variety of classroom instruction techniques including hands-on demonstrations.
- Managed group of six System Administrators who were responsible for Lotus Notes/Domino 4.6 platform that served over 20,000 users in a WAN environment. Maintained servers within budgeted guidelines while meeting or exceeding service level agreements.
Domino Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Managed four teams of two developers each while satisfying all design and development requests.
- Reduced bugs in system by 60% within one year, contributing to a 91% customer satisfaction rating for the product.
- Analyzed and redesigned code to obtain programming time reduction; decreased lines of code from 2500 to 500; effective cost savings by 50%.
- Realized greater efficiency during testing phases by reducing manual activity time from 8 hours per test case to 1 hour.
- Delivered only 30 minutes late on all projects over three years, shipping profitable software every quarter based on schedule projections provided management with confidence backed up by predictions realized.
Domino Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Facilitated one-minute daily meetings with team leaders in the morning to ensure that required tasks were completed.
- Contributed an important part in finalizing software design documents for system specifications.
- Diagnosed, highlighted, and corrected defects in source code for key modules on three projects before release of project’s first production run.
- Negotiated terms for reuse of modeling tools by both direct competitors with no negative impact upon my company or any other company within the industry sector.
- Orchestrated consistent information flow between all relevant parties to ensure efficient transfer of messages during an impending merger with a competitor.
Domino Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Administrated the daily operations of a financial supply chain environment, including maintenance and production support for national level clients.
- Deployed a new Domino installation by writing a Domino Designer front-end in LotusScript.
- Introduced Domino servers with 64-bit hardware configurations, 32GB memory modules, and RAID 5 disk arrays to maximize uptime.
- Enhanced cluster capacity from four servers with 8 CPUs per server to eight servers with 16 CPUs per server.
- Standardized the integration of project management software (iMPMS) with Lotus Notes through customized scripts written in Lotus Script and certified more than 25 users on iMPMS software.
Domino Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Moved the Domino Administrator product into production; migrated over 100 servers to Domino Administrator with no major technical or customer issues.
- Completed assigned projects on time and under budget; earned recognition as one of the best developers in company, with high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Initiated work for Java/XML User Interface; improved application performance by 45% using new code optimization techniques.
- Developed code to streamline work flow between server-client applications that reduced development time by 40%. Reported to head of development after developing report tool that increased administrative efficiency 25% across five departments.
- Trained users in new versions of Lotus Notes on two separate occasions—once remotely over the phone, once in person; both times training was completed on schedule.
To be a Domino administrator, you need a bachelor’s degree in information technology and supplemental certifications such as in IBM Lotus Domino 9.X Administrator course. Domino administrators combine their skills in software programming, innovation, creativity, problem-solving, customer-oriented service, time management, communication and time management to produce the best work.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.