The Administration Executive is also known as the executive administrative assistant or the executive secretary. Their duties include preparing reports, providing clerical support to multiple executives, supervising lower-level secretaries, arranging meetings, operating video conferences and arranging them, and organizing paperwork and documents.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Administration Executive Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Administration Executive resumes for your reference.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 1
- Responded to daily and weekly phone queries and completed all task requests in a timely fashion.
- Developed request lists based on customer needs; kept records for clientele.
- Worked with clientele during the holiday seasons, including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Years Day, Hallmark Holidays & Birthdays & Mother’s Day.
- Supervised multiple employees in duties related to the preparation of reports required under the Bank’s policy guidelines.
- Received award for outstanding quality work; prepared files in accordance with guidelines.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 2
- Received outstanding performance award; effectively reduced purchasing costs and lowered purchase order defects by over 50%.
- Achieved award for outstanding customer service; effectively answered customers’ questions and concerns.
- Achieved award for the best cashiering experience; effectively handled customer cash transactions through the cash system.
- Achieved award for outstanding attendance; consistently arrived to work on time and ready to work.
- Achieved recognition as a call monitoring superstar; effectively addressed customers’ questions and concerns while adhering to the guidelines of the company.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 3
- Mentored a new employee and guided him in understanding a new software program used for processing medical claims.
- Incorporated a new billing method for processing claims to increase company profitability by reducing personnel time spent on billing.
- Reduced the number of rejected claim forms from the customer service department by properly processing patient information in accordance with VA guidelines.
- Developed a template used to process generic provider claims according to company policy, resulting in positive customer feedback from medical providers.
- Created a training video that improved efficiency in patient scheduling and resulted in an increase in patient flow through the facility.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 4
- Streamlined operations to minimize clerical errors.
- Drafted the company newsletter.
- Executed a marketing campaign for a new college semester.
- Trained the staff to use a new software program.
- Developed a computerized system for merchandise acquisition and inventory tracking for an internet company.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 5
- Completed daily administrative tasks; proofread, edited, proofread, and circulated the weekly department newsletter.
- Represented the company at Chamber of Commerce meetings; obtained membership renewal to increase business profile for the company.
- Recovered defaulted accounts; wrote letters of demand for delinquent accounts.
- Refined CRM system by adding 50 new vendors after conducting market research for customer needs.
- Created an original product or service that contributed to the organization’s overall objectives.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 6
- Maintained computerized client data bank.
- Created reports for client contacts.
- Maintained client profile database for clients/clients’ representatives.
- Developed a system to monitor overdue bookings.
- Achieved award for top performance in one-on-one training sessions for supervisors and future Supervisors; effectively implemented the “skillful” skills in target employees to facilitate smooth business operations.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 7
- Successfully completed all administrative duties on a fairly consistent basis with minimum supervision.
- Researched online resources on computerized billing, filing, and payroll systems.
- Conducted research in an effective manner to provide comparisons of resources from across the United States relating to a variety of social issues.
- Maintained a work ethic by remaining on task while adhering to the guidelines of the organization whose products and services provided financial support.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 8
- Increased productivity by 15% through streamlining processes; identified in-house bottlenecks and implemented systems to correct them.
- Drove division to take over the competition in the industry; expanded division by 20%.
- Won divisional award for reducing divisional spending in all areas.
- Developed cutting-edge technology that increased the division’s productivity by 25% while reducing expenses by 10%.
- Developed award-winning customer relations program; recognized customer satisfaction scores were 30% ahead of competitors.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 9
- Streamlined administrative operations, eliminated the backlog of file requests, and decreased turnaround time. Effectively removed outdated records.
- Aided in the implementation of new forms by streamlining the disbursement of forms throughout the district office.
- Improved tracking system for paper receipts to ensure efficiency for auditing purposes.
- Avoided misfiling by implementing a color-coded filing system; quickly transferred documents between different sections within the department.
- Streamlined administrative operations; created electronic workflow procedures to improve the efficiency of the final review process by creating an archive for electronic records that could be easily accessed at the department’s discretion.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 10
- Oversaw the department with responsibility for schedule planning, creating delegated duties for others, and coordinating daily activities with a supervisor.
- Supervised reception area; provided customer service; monitored sales materials to ensure compliance with division policy and procedures; developed division goals for sales, profitability, and capitalization.
- Initiated departmental goals; developed division goals; participated in Joint Venture project; assisted in management training program; completed RAP charts (salary) to ensure system utilized by managers accurately reflects actual base pay.
- Drafted correspondence necessary to maintain the division’s exempt status for both personnel certification and liability insurance purposes.
- Provided personal, professional, and departmental leadership to provide excellent customer service.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 11
- Edited administrative forms and letters to meet employers’ requirements.
- Assisted in preparation of expense statements, payroll reports, and other administrative reports.
- Reviewed purchase orders and invoices for accuracy, formatting, and various items for credit purchase requests.
- Handled customer service issues to ensure a positive customer experience from start to finish.
- Performed quality control analysis of invoices for accuracy and completeness.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 12
- Experience working for a regional real estate company; successfully managed the clerical and administrative workload of two sales offices and was manager of a third.
- Managed the administrative function of the office including human relations, billings, payroll, billing software, data backups, and backups of data.
- Performed services for clients using Microsoft Office programs including Access, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.tasked with ensuring that all processes were efficient and effective.
- Maintained an efficient workflow by following established internal procedures; delivered to-date accuracy and timeliness for project reports.
- Effectively managed the administrative staffing needs for a project; tracked and managed time and projects while adhering to deadlines and budgets.
Administration Executive Resume Sample 13
- Provided an exceptional paperless office environment by installing new software, developing procedures for e-mail archiving, and directing staff to use laptops, wireless networking, smartphones, Blackberries, and other handheld devices.
- Implemented the Scanning-to-Filing Project; provided scanning services for all incoming documents to ensure that files are maintained in an easy to locate location.
- Achieved the goal of successfully implementing project management techniques; effectively organized work schedules and assignments.
- Achieved optimum performance as a customer service representative by following up with customers after each encounter.
- Developed an effective working relationship with the sales and production departments as a liaison by gathering information from each department for presentation to upper management.
To work as an Administrative Executive, you need to have a high school diploma, at the very least, along with business courses or degree. An Administrative Executive must possess superb writing skill, time-management skills, interpersonal skills, considerable experience with technology, detail-oriented, have strategic planning and prioritizing skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.