Job developers are human resource professionals who support social services clients in job searching. Their duties include establishing working relationships with employers, maintaining working relationships, evaluating individual’s background and skills in relation to potential job openings, coaching and preparing candidates for job interviews and possible employment, communicating with job seekers to note their expectations for employment, performing career counselling and assist job seekers to develop their resume.
To work as a job developer, you need a degree in Human Resource Management to work as a Job Developer. Job developers should demonstrate expert communication skill, sound counseling ability, have knowledge of recruitment processes, ability to coordinate with other professionals, wide knowledge of professions and their qualifications, ability to access information sources for job openings and ability to establish public relations for employment network purposes to be successful.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Job Developer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Job Developer resumes for your reference.
Job Developer Resume Sample 1
- Worked with the executive Director to plan, organize and implement job development activities for low-income individuals.
- Won national community service leadership award; developed innovative programs that addressed social problems, improved communities’ quality of life, and increased youth involvement in civic affairs.
- Established free childcare center at the non-profit agency; contribute efforts to broaden public awareness of issues relating to poverty and homelessness.
- Mentored disadvantaged students into post secondary education; involved over 1400 students over 10 years (85% graduation rate).
- Provided human services for economically disadvantaged individuals by developing employment training opportunities for unemployed adults with disabilities, displaced homemakers, single parents receiving welfare benefits, and youth from groups at-risk.
Job Developer Resume Sample 2
- Designed and implemented an outreach program to gain applicants in the local community.
- Responded to and successfully handled difficult and unusual problems that require quick thinking, tact, knowledge of company policy, oral persuasion skills, or written communication expertise.
- Gained new business by placing ads on social media outlets promoting job openings for low-income clients.
- Oversaw five employees as they conducted interviews with applicants; trained staff members to conduct appropriate interviews.
- Developed constructive job interview questions for applicants based on customer service expectations .
Job Developer Resume Sample 3
- Provided employment placement services for people with disabilities.
- Assessed job applicants’ capabilities, interests, and preferences for training opportunities by administering employment tests.
- Conducted seminars on interviewing skills for people with disabilities to prepare them for the job market.
- Collaborated with private companies in developing numerous pre-vocational programs which prepared individuals with disabilities for future competitive employment.
- Contributed to community’s economic development through newly placed clients who paid their own bills within 90 days of being hired.
Job Developer Resume Sample 4
- Recruited, evaluated, and counseled job seekers into suitable employment.
- Evaluated the skills of unemployed workers to match them with appropriate jobs within a short time span.
- Managed a caseload of 150 people. Attained a 90% placement rate for all clients by using various recruitment methods.
- Assisted in conducting orientations for new hires including tours of facilities and answering questions; provided counseling and follow-up calls to ensure successful transition into the organization.
- Utilized effective communication techniques such as active listening, reflection, paraphrasing to generate rapport with customers during counseling sessions.
Job Developer Resume Sample 5
- Created job demand for individuals with disabilities to increase the employment rate and encourage self-sufficiency by increasing awareness of their abilities.
- Pioneered a nationwide model for training individuals with disabilities to become equipment, software, and PC technicians; created 2 jobs in first year and 35 jobs within 5 years.
- Delivered employment workshops successfully to diverse populations, including African Americans, women returning from incarceration, and refugees resettling into communities.
- Spearheaded diversity initiatives that have established the workforce as one of the most culturally competent organizations around.
- Negotiated successful commercial contracts worth billions of dollars to procure technology products at the lowest possible price while adhering to strict ethical guidelines.
Job Developer Resume Sample 6
- Found the best possible job matches for qualified professionals through effective networking, outreach, and career development.
- Advised talented individuals to explore employment opportunities that would maximize their success in the workplace.
- Referred successful candidates to appropriate hiring managers; acknowledged by company management for exceptional customer service.
- Hired internally or externally with excellent results after conducting thorough interviews and recommending suitable candidates based on professional qualifications and cultural fit.
- Devised a new approach to developing recruiting campaigns using social media tools, online ads, and blogging sites; increased traffic and conversions exponentially.
Job Developer Resume Sample 7
- Developed effective training materials for on-the-job training of new employees.
- Fostered high morale, productivity, and job satisfaction among staff.
- Utilized sales strategies to improve sales by 20% in a one year period.
- Collaborated with management team for the development of proactive policies and procedures; successfully redesigned company’s employee training program.
- Repositioned top performers in new markets for increased overall productivity across all regions within the first quarter of service.
Job Developer Resume Sample 8
- Developed, implemented and coordinated comprehensive employment services programs for low-income individuals to achieve self-sufficiency.
- Identified trends in the local labor market; prepared training curricula to help clients meet changing demands of employers.
- Assisted workers displaced by downsizing companies with financial support, counseling, job training and placement services to support independence and productivity at new jobs.
- Orchestrated course offerings that provided specific tools for students’ professional development; gained adulation from students as an inspiring mentor who was instrumental in their educational advancement.
- Spearheaded strategies for promoting economic opportunities through community outreach program targeting C-level corporate leaders; increased grant funding by $100k within one year of outreach program.
Job Developer Resume Sample 9
- In charge of supervising social service program design, implementation, and evaluation. Effectively arranged for government funding from HHS, CDA, and DSS.
- Conducted ten job readiness workshops to help participants train for a specific industry or gain valuable information about using professional technology to gain employment.
- Developed the Job Readiness Program which helped over one hundred clients gain employment within six months.
- Promoted morale during a six-month period of heavy layoffs by offering courses that met personal as well as career growth objectives.
- Sought new employment opportunities through innovative means including Internet research and database searches. In charge of nine employees who helped out with mailing packages as well as updating databases.
Job Developer Resume Sample 10
- Developed a new program for unemployed persons to receive the education and certifications needed to obtain employment in their communities.
- Evaluated, selected, and contracted with Job Development Partner companies for work readiness training.
- Provided training in business etiquette, resume writing, job interview skills, computer essentials, and Microsoft Office to hundreds of adults annually.
- Trained Job Developers on performance management by leading workshops at the annual state conference.
- Co-developed a program that places unemployed persons into internships with local businesses resulting in over 100 people obtaining full-time employment within 6 months.
Job Developer Resume Sample 11
- Negotiated and developed an agreement with a new client to administer GED testing and vocational training in preparation for entry into the workforce.
- Administered, assessed, and provided counsel on more than 100 resumes; resulting in placement of 50 candidates.
- Spearheaded recruitment activities including the review and analysis of job descriptions, posting positions on social media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook, coordinating meetings with top talent prospects, providing feedback regarding pre-hire assessments while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Facilitated hiring negotiations while maintaining compliance through equal employment opportunities between six different firms creating diversity within administrative staffs.
- Developed quality relationships to improve company’s external image while promoting strong morale; positive security culture saved the organization $10,000 in an antipiracy initiative.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Job Developer Resume Samples
- Job Developer Resume Sample 1
- Job Developer Resume Sample 2
- Job Developer Resume Sample 3
- Job Developer Resume Sample 4
- Job Developer Resume Sample 5
- Job Developer Resume Sample 6
- Job Developer Resume Sample 7
- Job Developer Resume Sample 8
- Job Developer Resume Sample 9
- Job Developer Resume Sample 10
- Job Developer Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up