These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Instructor resumes for your reference.
- Prioritized detailed lesson plans and ensured personnel received proper level of instruction necessary while providing oversight and guidance to 5 junior instructors.
- Implemented Operational Risk Management (ORM) during the planning and completion of motor vehicle operations to minimize the risk of accidents or severe injury to personnel.
- Provided technical guidance to the maintenance section to ensure organization’s equipment stayed at 100% operational readiness.
- Initially serviced Residential Treatment Centers and Katrina Evacuees exclusively.
- Created school’s first interactive technology program for students integrating Windows and Linux environment.
- Pilot school programs such as SuccessMaker, Khan Academy, flipped classrooms, extracurriculars, and discipline policies.
- Fill in leadership role of Assistant Principal and Social Studies Teacher when needed.
- Apply hands on approach in providing presentation and instruction on FBCB2/BFT for periods of Instruction using Power Point presentations and computer technical equipment along with military equipment used in tactical environments.
- Troubleshoot FBCB2 faults, change out FBCB2 components, as well as install and reinstall the entire FBCB2 systems.
- Field Support Representative position (2005/2006) to military units in support of FBCB2/BFT to include briefings to unit leadership and maintenance support to the lowest level user.
- Maintained academic records and provided continuous evaluation to all cosmetology students.
- Educated students on the principles of industry theory, practical application and clinical trials.
- Developed and administered written and practical exams to assist in the preparedness of students.
- Evaluated student performance and documented all actions taken to improve performance.
- Responsible for creating and following said curriculum which had been accredited by the D.O.E, T.W.C and C.O.E.
- Taught and gave hands-on experience to students involving Network+, Security+ and intro to Cisco’s CCENT.
- Maintained all records of students along with grades, attendance and notes pertaining to their progress in the program.
- Build competency in grammar/ writing by completing writing exercise using vocabulary, new grammar structures, and/or spelling.
- Achieve competency in speaking/listening by hearing sound bites or conversations, focusing on authentic English conversations, and determining meaning of any new language individually, paired, small groups, or through whole class discussion.
- Incorporate online language learning technology, ensuring that students are computer literate as well as providing teachers with the means of listening and assessing individual student’s speech in a convenient manner.
- Assessed organization’s performance issues and situations, and determined what types of programs to create and implement, collaborating with the interdisciplinary team on a regular basis.
- Identified specific training needs, developed and designed customized curriculum, guides, aids, instructional support materials and presentations, assisting other instructors in how to obtain and maintain ongoing development.
- Determined objectives; evaluated methods and workshop/seminar plan design; completed coursework development and facilitated training.
- Logged, managed, and updated lesson plans for many students, each requiring a unique lesson plan tailored to their personal educational profile.
- Interacted with students, parents, and Mathnasium management to identify and assess the abilities of each student and manage expectations regarding student performance and timeline for completion.
- Created, developed and implemented new policies and procedures to improve the organization and effectiveness of Mathnasium in meeting their customers’ needs.
- Collaborated daily with co-workers to balance the work load and ensure all critical deadlines were met.
- Broad teaching experience including college algebra, trigonometry, and statistics.
- Served on the testing committee and assisted in the development of exams.
- Served on the curriculum committee in which I developed trigonometry materials.
- Served as track/course coordinator in mathematics for arts, mathematics for science, and mathematics for business courses on several occasions.
- Developed materials for the mathematics courses in the external studies program.
- Empowered and motivated clients with inspiring rhythm-based indoor cycling classes.
- Collaborated with public relations, marketing, and programming departments to develop personal branding strategies to build attendance of class sessions.
- Assisted instructor development officers with training workshops.
- Establish and communicate training material that results to excellent customer service and company growth.
- Conducts classroom instruction and orientation sessions for new and experienced ground personnel on various subjects, such as aircraft and station familiarization, company policies and procedures and specific job duties.
- Formulates teaching outlines and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instructions, lectures demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Trained on booking and changing, and understanding rules for international and domestic airline travel.
- Create impressionable, challenging, and comprehensive TRX, bootcamp, and functional training classes.
- Attend all team meetings, consistently participate in BeachFIT classes, and promote the BeachFIT Lifestyle.
- Demonstrate consistency in punctuality and professional appearance.