These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Hairdresser resumes for your reference.
- I maintain a steady clientale, providing them with hair services, excellent customer service and insure that they have a pleasant expierence overall.
- My responsibilities are advertising, weekly inventory, monthly bills and maintaining a professional work ethic daily.
- This is a part time career for me and my schedule is very flexible with another job I try to pursue.
- Performs hair style consultation in order to decide what services the client needs.
- Provides services to clients such as shampooing, cutting, styling, coloring and highlighting as desired.
- Emphasizes product benefits and assist clients in the selection of retail products or services for their hair care needs.
- Maintains a consistent relationship with client base in order to ensure return clients.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets for weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals.
- Implemented weekly individual meetings to ensure staff satisfaction, resulting in staff, as well as client retention.
- Built strong and lasting relationships with a diverse community by generating strong and impactful interactions on a regular basis.
- This position taught me how to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- This position helped me to build confidence in my skills as a hairdresser as well as talking to customers.
- Our store was able to consistently meet sales goals due to a strong sense of teamwork as well as add-on service and retail sales.
- Knowledge of hair massage, color application, setting rollers and blow dry techniques.
- Basic Cutting hair techniques. Provide services such bleaching, condi- tioning and tinting.
- Promote and sell services and products, including recommending and selling addition services and/ or retail products.
- Assessed customer needs and gave advise about hair style and color options.
- Educate clients about products and self-maintenance for healthy hair.
- Used various hair cutting tools including scissor, trimmers, clippers, razors, and brushes.
- Established a strong relationship with client base to generate long term business.
- Recommended and sold hair products to clients.
- Scheduled appointments and checked clients in/out.
- Obtained payment for services and products.
- Opened and closed salon, reconciled cash register, and made bank deposits.
- I am an accomplished hairdresser in Los Angeles and have 16 years experience working with clientele, teaching other hairdressers in-salon cutting and color techniques, and styling hair in classic or modern styles.
- I currently have my own business called SilverStar Studios which is a hair studio located in Santa Monica.
- I am a highly trained hairdresser and specialize in any and all hair designs, cuts and colors for all genders.
- Working with clients, giving them make overs, color, haircuts, make up, perms & relaxers.
- Cleaning salon and selling products.
- Making my own appointments, helping other stylist if needed.
- Provide clients with exceptional customer service, by listening to their needs and desires.
- Responsible for handling cash and balancing till.
- Recommend professional products while building a level of trust.
- Responsible for filing client information in computer.
- Mens haircuts womans childrens haircuts, trained and mentored new hires provided excellent customer service maintained the store cleanliness and kept a an upbeat positive salon atmospere while meeting the sales goal and surpassing the minimum expectations of client retention by 30 % .
- Increased the revenue and provided retail support and technically to all staff members including management.
- Help launch the grand opening, cash handling and well spoken professional propper phone skills were required at all times.
- Combining years of broad experience in hair styling, well versed with all the latest techniques and procedures, dedicated to exploring the market on and regular basis in order to find new and creative ideas.
- Self-employed contractor in hair design, color, styling and makeup.
- Perform sales and marketing duties regularly to increase client base.
- Building client rapport and maintaining client relationships to increase referral business.
- Maintain appointments and balance incoming payments with business expenses.