An Executive Personal Assistant works closely with the top executive of an organization to help it run smoothly. Their duties include reading-researching-routing correspondence and drafting letters and documents, maintaining appointment schedules, planning and scheduling meetings, greeting guests, prepare reports, represent the executive by attending meetings in their absence, being their voice.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Executive Personal Assistant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Executive Personal Assistant resumes for your reference.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Provided superior administrative support to the President and officers of a private company.
- Worked successfully with a diverse group of people from various backgrounds, including executives, physicians, businessmen, bankers, lawyers, etc.
- Initiated and revised Company’s time management system which increased employee productivity by 25%; recognized for achievement by employees at an awards banquet.
- Organized professional conferences all over North America attended by international business leaders.
- Designed brochures for Company’s charitable fundraising events; written articles that appeared in several industry publications; used skills as editor-in-chief to put together an award winning newsletter.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Provided personal assistance to top ten executives at large corporation.
- Created, maintained, and presented firm’s annual report for board of directors meetings.
- Prepared senior management presentations on the progress of department initiatives; published quarterly reports containing statistical graphs.
- Delivered performance briefings within budget parameters; shared information about costs by department and region.
- Increased value of client relationships through knowledge of client’s business operations including day-to-day activities, company structure, products/services provided, etc.; recognized as customer advocate by peers and supervisors.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Intern with a high profile CEO of an international company, responsible for meeting her needs at 6 different locations in 6 states.
- Successfully negotiated the sale of a multinational corporation bringing it from $26 million to $120 million in total assets over four years.
- Developed financial models which resulted in the reduction in investment capital expenditures by 35% within two years while increasing revenue by 70%.
- Enhanced business relationships with key accounts by developing customer satisfaction surveys and leveraging their feedback into target account development plans.
- Achieved record breaking sales by recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and certifying 32 new consultants which more than doubled company revenues within two years.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Managed the operations of an international association, including budgeting and finance, membership services, meetings management, event planning, site selection, relationship building with board members.
- Routed mail to recipients in a timely manner both domestically and internationally.
- Promoted awareness of organization’s existence within local community through volunteerism activity with children.
- Provided administrative support for Association Board Member during his journey to Beijing Olympics 2008 as correspondent for America’s Army magazine.
- Strengthened customer relationships with A-list contacts through professional correspondence via telephone calls and emails on behalf of Executive Director.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Maximized efficiency and productivity through the implementation of new filing system that reduced overhead by 25% and saved $3,000/year.
- Achieved measurable objectives as a result of coordination efforts with five team members. Effectively communicated process changes during weekly meetings to increase morale and compliance.
- Collaborated with account managers to develop strategies for client retention and growth resulting in an estimated $869,000 revenue increase for first quarter 2011.
- Initiated daily schedule preparation procedures for each executive; implemented weekly morning meeting to stay abreast of management demands and address potential issues; organized retreat for all executives, increasing satisfaction by 19%.
- Recognized as Company Game Star; increased company revenue by 28% through recommendation of new game; acquired two new clients at the Annual Conference.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Authored a business plan that opened a new market for the company on a foreign continent.
- Enriched diversity on the team by hiring, mentoring, and promoting women and people of color.
- Effectively led communication during projects to maintain transparency across teams and stakeholders.
- Assisted with compliance of city ordinances regarding fleet vehicle emissions; organized an initiative to recycle old equipment.
- Reviewed contracts from potential clients for discrepancies, ensuring all were accounted for before sending them forward for signature.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Manage office workflow while ensuring security of executive’s private documents.
- Maintain a professional and reliable approach to ensure the executive is offered all opportunities for success in his personal and business life.
- Proficiently handle confidential information with the highest sense of discretion according to Business Executive’s confidentiality agreement.
- Assigned various domestic, international, and local travel plans while arranging accommodation for a minimum of 50 trips across a one-year period.
- Secured funding from key clientele after maintaining contact with decision makers at top companies by phone or email on a weekly basis during subsequent meetings or seminars.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Streamlined the support process of the company with advanced computer skills.
- Oversaw and managed financial affairs, which included preparation and analysis of monthly sales activity reports and presentations to management.
- Collaborated with various divisions within the company and outside companies to coordinate activities and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Achieved award for highest growth rate of new business from existing clients.
- Identified ways to produce efficiencies through leveraging automation tools including provisioning of email accounts, creating lists for distribution groups, requesting VPN certificates, etc.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Gained skills to work in an office setting, including strong computer literacy, professional demeanor, excellent telephone etiquette, and the ability to participate in business meetings.
- Introduced new filing system that enhanced efficiency of office by 45%.
- Assisted management team with travel arrangements during merger/acquisition project between two large hospital companies.
- Managed junior staff for well-respected Executive Director; created performance evaluations and coached employees toward development goals.
- Redirected negative energy throughout the company during critical time of downsizing; increased morale over 500% after organizing events such as employee birthday celebrations.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Proactively managed over 50 administrative career-related projects simultaneously.
- Reviewed and compiled extensive data from reference materials to create public relations reports and statistical analysis.
- Supervised communications with nearly 30 internal and external stakeholders ensuring operational excellence within the project management process.
- Achieved 85% success for all delegated and assigned tasks and consequently recognized as a high achiever by the Executive Team Leader.
- Develop strong primary relationships with clients, mentors, mentors, etc., establishing trust through keen listening skills; cited as an exceptional team player on an annual basis.
Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Oversaw the planning and oversaw all events for a large annual conference attended by more than 800 people.
- Managed a team of five assistants to ensure 100% satisfaction with customer service standards.
- Promoted to Senior Executive Personal Assistant where I maintained responsibility over 20 accounts with an average of $15 million in assets.
- Created business plan for revenue growth that was used as model strategies by other divisions within company. Developed long-term vision with implementation timeline.
- Pioneered use of new technology resulting in increased productivity, accuracy, efficiency, better quality service, reduced costs, and improved customer satisfaction ratings.
To work as an executive Personal Assistant, you will need to have a high school diploma with 3 years admin experience and 3 years executive assistant experience. You should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, time management skills, scheduling, organizational skills, presentation skills, and reporting skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Executive Personal Assistant Resume Samples
- Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Executive Personal Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up