Customer Service Administrators assist customers, solve problems, and provide an excellent experience on the phone and in person. Their duties include answering customer questions and complaints, supporting other team members, taking orders via phone, email or in person, positively representing the business, promoting sales, and creating reports.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Customer Service Administrator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Customer Service Administrator resumes for your reference.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Effectively used product knowledge to provide accurate information and assistance to internal customers.
- Made significant contributions toward the operation of the helpline through the supervision, scheduling, and coordination of customer service agents. Coordinated with the Quality Manager to ensure that customers’ concerns were addressed in a positive manner and in a timely manner.
- Solved customer problems by identifying alternative solutions; worked with other departments to resolve concerns and questions regarding documentation. Adjusted program as necessary based on feedback from various sources.
- Assisted one supervisor in reducing expenses; trained staff on new procedures using SOPs, resulting in considerable time savings for accounting department during payroll processing.
- Responsible for training and development of staff; ensured that all staff received adequate training to increase efficiency and productivity.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Maintained service standards for customers and job performance for Supervisors.
- Recognized top performers by management; achieved 15%+ increase in call volume from previous year.
- Achieved recognition as a call monitoring Superstar; effectively handled customer issues while adhering to banks’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
- Provided leadership for the department; identified problem areas for improvement and implemented countermeasures.
- Recognized by management for exceptional performance as a Supervising Call Monitoring Specialist; developed team members to be recognized by management.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Installed and updated software to keep pace with ever-changing technology.
- Successfully circulated a survey on customer service practices; recognized by company for outstanding contribution.
- Established online chat room for providing customer service; recognized by the regional manager as an asset to the organization.
- Led team of customer service representatives in a new software installation project; recognized for exceptional performance.
- Redesigned software to quickly and accurately record customer information; recognized by the Vice President of Customer Satisfaction as a valuable member of the team.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Consistently recognized for outstanding customer service.
- Recognized for providing quality, friendly customer service; presented with award from company president.
- Recognized for outstanding performance; prompt and efficient handling of customer concerns, guidelines adherence, and call monitoring duties.
- Recognized by the CEO of the company as a Superstar; assigned to assist management in providing solutions to any and all problems regarding products or services in a timely manner.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Processed orders for clients; checked requirements and double-checked calculations.
- Trained junior call center staff and led orientation seminars on behalf of the company, which earned me a certificate of appreciation.
- Earned appreciation award for significant contribution to the company’s efforts in improving customer satisfaction, based on customer feedback.
- Handled a difficult crisis with a client by resolving the issue promptly through efficient and competent teamwork with colleagues.
- Received performance award; offered five suggestions that led to cost savings of $25,000 in the form of overhead reduction and reduced paper consumption.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Used phone to field customer calls and questions regarding customer satisfaction and complaints.
- Used telephone to provide market research and sales strategies for new product launches.
- Researched customer concerns in real-time tracking systems by response, resolution, and follow through.
- Used company ticketing system to route customer requests and complaints to appropriate department.
- Worked with data collection systems; used reporting software to analyze and create customer reports.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Designed and implemented the Standard Operating Procedures Manual which was subsequently recognized by the Federal Government for the development of a best practice manual.
- Directed the user training, installation and operation of a new computer system to support the Federal Government’s goal of insuring all their employees received equal employment opportunities, while enhancing their ability to quickly and accurately report data.
- Co-developed, facilitated and implemented quarterly communications with all parties concerned; receiving “outstanding” ratings by client companies.
- Collaborated with diverse groups in creating a statistical sampling plan adapted to provide information necessary for timely determination of need for recruitment activities that could influence policy.
- Developed a “gala” of on-going training sessions for staff; received “outstanding” ratings by clients.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Assigned and supervised daily work flows of customer inquiries, complaints and disputes; maintained accurate records of customer interactions and effectively responded to customer concerns.
- Maintained a positive working relationship with customers; recognized as a licensed Mortgage Broker for personal service, an exceptional team player, an exemplary problem solver and astute in the ability to find solutions.
- Achieved award for quality submissions; recognized by Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Distinguished myself by taking the initiative to commend a cancer survivor for her efforts in raising money for breast cancer research.
- Recognized and rewarded for serving as team leader; been an effective motivator and encourager of staff members.
- Named employee of the month for April 2008; enjoyable to work with coworkers, employees, and customers.
- Assisted law enforcement officials in locating a missing 4 year old girl; received certificate of appreciation for outstanding service from Franklin County Sheriff’s Department.
- Created safety campaign which saved our company $10,000 annually; recognized as an innovative leader by senior staff members.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Accurately input customer information into computer system and resolved problems with accuracy.
- Achieved award for excellence in customer service.
- Met customer needs based on guidelines; effectively monitored customer accounts by resolving problems quickly via the telephone and face-to-face communication.
- Personally provided customers with solutions to problems; provided resolution to internal customers in regards to the status of their orders.
- Provided focused attention to customers, internal and external, by following up on issues while exceeding customer expectations.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 11
- Provided extraordinary customer service by responding to the needs of patrons in a timely and efficient manner; solved complex problems and provided accurate, concise documentation.
- Met with all customers to determine the best solution for their needs. Selected and integrated software packages to support customer service requirements.
- Was responsible for monitoring staff workload, performance, adherence to procedures, training, and development. Provided quality control on processing time by maintaining daily production reports.
- Effectively applied managerial skills as an Assistant Manager; fulfilled responsibilities such as scheduling, hiring/training employees, interviewing candidates for open positions and providing employee performance appraisals. Met with employees to address their concerns in a timely manner.
- Provided effective support as an Administrative Assistant; handled day-to-day operations of the department.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 12
- Performed extensive phone work in an efficient manner and received shift bonus for being the highest call monitor finisher.
- Developed and implemented a comprehensive customer satisfaction program where customers reported excellent service, praise, and referrals to other establishments.
- Successfully maintained credit card operation for a corporate entity by developing accurate reports about delinquent accounts.
- Provided on-site service performance evaluations, compensation analysis reports, report writing, and generated profit distribution analyses for a construction company.
- Reviewed loan applications in conjunction with processing underwriting decisions; ensured compliance with federal and local regulations; ensured accuracy of personal data.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 13
- Provided internal and external customers with service that exceeded their expectations.
- Provided accurate, timely responses to customer requests for information.
- Identified areas of improvement within the existing system and provided recommendations for improving productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Managed projects (e.g., email archiving project, letter writing campaign) that resulted in $X saved or increased revenue opportunities.
- Partnered with software company representative to improve performance of systems and enhance customer service experience.
Customer Service Administrator Resume Sample 14
- Conducted training sessions for new employees; co-organized a customer service event with the Foster City Chamber of Commerce.
- Received outstanding quality awards from five different customers; effectively processed return phone calls.
- Received appreciation award from a customer; demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
To be a Customer Service Administrator, you need a high school diploma or GED, though some jobs require a college degree, and experience in an office setting. Skills required include communication skills, computer skills, ability to work in a team, and ability to interact with customers in a helpful and respectful manner.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.