These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Content Writer resumes for your reference.
- Create content to inform readers and promote or sell the company’s products or services.
- Generate content using keywords focused on search engine optimization(SEO).
- Produce content that makes the company more appealing to its readers.
- Research materials for clients to ensure that the information presented for publishing is precise, up-to-date, and properly relays the company’s message.
- Lead discussions and panels on diversity and inclusion issues.
- Supply members with resources, contacts, and a variety of view points on the environmental education workplace.
- Write blog posts, host meetings and organize guest speakers.
- Transfer data from Excel worksheet to website building software efficiently and accurately.
- Update spreadsheet to note item was added and any other changes necessary.
- After the info is transferred, the item needs an original 50+ word description and at least 2 pictures.
- Develop and write website and promotional content, including explainer videos, white papers, case studies, blog posts and articles.
- Work directly with SEO team to optimize all original web content while staying on brand.
- Deliver well-researched and creative content quickly and consistently on deadline.
- Manage branded social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Research, organize, and write content for educational material.
- Create and implement TEKS-based questions correlating to content.
- Edit written pieces from other contract writers or publication companies.
- Consult on formatting for the following styles and genres: literary fiction and non-fiction, expository, stage-play, procedural, and persuasive.
- Created content including blog entries, solution white papers, case studies, data sheets, press releases, and web copy to establish thought leadership in the managed file transfer solution category.
- Collected and organized information from marketing, sales, engineering, and support to develop relevant content to match the Thru solution to customer needs.
- Worked with technical subject matter experts to deliver user guides, administration guides, developer guides, and release notes.
- Wrote community news articles, feature stories and advertisements for print and online newspapers and businesses throughout the US.
- Selected to write weekly features and news stories for the Chicago Tribune’s TribLocal paper.
- Gathered information and developed sources from Chicago while working remotely from Austin, TX.
- Wrote approximately 100 hyperlocal community news articles per week.
- Ensure the material reflects the current procedures and are updated if and when they change.
- Help resolve internal and external client issues and concerns related to the project processes.
- Ensure all procedural changes or modifications are appropriately documented.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to improve upon existing process flows.
- Wrote articles for the firm website explaining aspects of personal injury law to potential clients.
- Also curated daily blog posts for the firm’s wrongful death and personal injury blogs concerning area accidents.
- Responsible for editing, creating Photoshop graphics, and cultivating new content on the company WordPress website.
- Created compelling B2B/B2 C content for all channels, including email, social media, SEO, and print communications.
- Managed client communications throughout development, production, and release.
- Led creation and production of training videos for sales and operational teams.
- Worked directly with executive leadership to develop videos, announcements, and podcasts.
- Reviewed and edited others’ passage sets and accepted feedback on my passage sets as well.
- Passages went through at least four rounds of editing before upload.
- Co-created training documents for MCAT CARS for current and future employee use.
- Brainstormed methods for company strategy: weekly meetings with editors and uploaders to ensure effective communication and maximum efficiency, creative marketing strategies, presentation techniques, and effective emphasis on essay writing for the SAT product.
- Write articles and blogs to maximize verbiage geared toward Search Engine Optimization.
- Manage and edit copy written by the content staff, workings closely with the sales team to ensure our client’s business needs are being met.
- Review and research Google AdWords for effective client outcomes.