These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Communications Manager resumes for your reference.
- Produced and consulted on high profile company video initiatives such as content for HPE Discover, HPE Summit and external commercial campaigns such as HPE Pointnext and HPE Smart Spares Box services.
- Assembled task force to overhaul and improve the GSD SC Onboarding experience.
- Lead the Voice of Workforce Council which promotes the best employee experience and workplace environment through analysis of the annual VoW Survey.
- Write, design, and publish quarterly newsletter that is distributed to all clients.
- Create logos, layouts for brochures, and other internal and external media.
- Develop and oversee a marketing and communication plan to promote various programs, initiatives and events that further the mission of the National MS Society.
- Coordinate interviews to promote fundraising, special events and educational programs.
- Work with key staff throughout DHHS to turn complex policy and program information into clear and concise messages for diverse audiences.
- Create and implement communication plans and strategies to support key programs and initiatives.
- Develop proactive communication and crisis communications – including talking points, speeches, fact sheets and background briefings on current policies and issues.
- Identify, research and promote department and division accomplishments and initiatives through public events, and newsletter articles.
- Affiliate of international disaster relief organization specializing in emergency shelter following disaster or conflict.
- Oversight of donor print and online communications: Appeals, annual report, invitations, program collateral, email campaigns.
- Website administrator through three platforms including Drupal and WordPress. Content management, technical support and analytics.
- Collected, analyzed, and created easy to understand reports with excel used to make constructive business decisions for clients.
- Conducted meetings with local clientele on a monthly basis to discuss management and revenue practices.
- Reviewed accounts that generate $18.5 million dollars monthly in revenue.
- Assisted clientele in managing marketing processes such as social media accounts and public events.
- Responsible for deploying all visual and written assets throughout all of Ligonier’s digital properties and social media.
- Primary point of contact for any departmental communication needs.
- Implementation of all new digital organizational tools for the Ligonier Communications Department.
- Managed events including business meeEngs for over 600 employees and the 170th anniversary of the company for over 1,000 employees including a cruise on the Seine River, within the budget.
- Led the creaEon of a corporate video to promote the company and others videos presenEng the different jobs with tesEmonials of the employees.
- Planed, directed and coordinated media’s strategy. Wrote, reviewed and edited arEcle and press releases.
- Established and maintained good relaEonships with media representaEves.
- Prepared reports, drafted correspondence and managed communication plan deliverables sent to the business.
- Created, tracked, and scheduled 5-10 communications on a weekly basis.
- Managed and tracked communication records for reporting to the Vice President and 5 Executive Directors.
- Upgrading and redesigning website with a customer-centric approach by connecting visitors with how GlassWood’s advantages can benefit their construction needs and purchase decisions.
- Strengthening presentations used for trade shows, proposals and webinars by incorporating innovative message strategies, dynamic illustrations and proven practices.
- Enhancing and managing marketing collateral’s graphic design, messaging and brand appeal.
- Stepping up into vital roles in Information Technology and Human Resources within a small-team environment by managing team’s computers, email, software, cloud, telephones, employee-handbook overhaul, issue troubleshooting to resolution, domains, and securing sensitive data.
- Meticulous management led to the responsibility to ensuring 100% accountability for more than 1,020 items of communications security keying material and security equipment daily.
- Coordinate work schedules, organized work flow, trained personnel, and served as office manager.
- Counsel military members in their rights and responsibilities concerning on-the-job problems and issues.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate annual communication plan and event messaging in collaboration with Executive Director.
- Collaborate with Executive Director on donor strategy and engagement.
- Develop varied and complex communications, including graphic design, copywriting and editing for print and digital applications.
- Develop and manage online marketing campaigns effectively driving brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media pages.
- Continuously monitor and assess social media marketing strategies to determine rate of return.
- Write and edit internal and external online content and press releases.
- Coordinate and execute special events and fundraisers including facility selection, contracting, pricing, transportation, food and beverages and audio/visual services.