A chauffeur is a professional driver who provides transportation for clients to their destinations. A chauffeur’s responsibilities include picking up clients, keeping the vehicle in great condition, reporting car conditions, adapting driving routes based on traffic or weather, assisting clients with luggage, and communicating with clients about destinations.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Chauffeur Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Chauffeur resumes for your reference.
Chauffeur Resume Sample 1
- 2004- 2005 drove various clients to/ from different places throughout the United States as an independent operator.
- 2006- present chauffeured clients within the local area and nationwide using newer vehicles.
- Scheduled all passengers in accordance with the scheduled time of arrival, by telephone, and through the use of GPS (Global Positioning System).
- Ensured that all passengers made timely arrival at their destinations.
- Recommended and scheduled drivers for new hires.
Chauffeur Resume Sample 2
- Driven clients to appointments, attended business meetings and college functions.
- Directed the company’s fleet of vehicles, including buses, vans, and sedans.
- Repaired vehicles in-house; safety checked cars on a daily basis.
- Engaged in daily vehicle maintenance tasks (i.e.: changing oil; changing brakes) as required by department management guidelines.
- Responsible for all aspects of the work routine which included but was not limited to appointment schedule management, expense claims, pick-up, and delivery of client automobiles including detailing services.
Chauffeur Resume Sample 3
- Worked as a chauffeur from August 2004 to May 2007.
- Well-versed in the knowledge of various routes throughout the city and surrounding towns, including highways, back roads, country roads, cities, parks, restaurants, and more.
- Followed all state and local laws at all times while giving directions to patrons.
- Developed comfortability with each customer through conversation as well as proper etiquette by greeting them and appreciating them for using my services.
- Kept a clean vehicle by cleaning it on a regular basis with soap and water (once a week), checking tire pressure per bank regulations, and following other maintenance procedures at home or in my own vehicle.
Chauffeur Resume Sample 4
- Provided customer service by greeting guests, answering questions, and placing orders.
- Organized dining room and stocked serving utensils/tablecloth linens.
- Served guests by taking orders and delivering food while maintaining an efficient work pace.
- Handled cash register by obtaining money from customers, accurately recording sales transactions, and making changes for customers.
- Identified and properly stored ingredients in storage units.
Chauffeur Resume Sample 5
- 2003-2004 chauffeured clients (primarily clients of more than four hours in length)
- 2003-2004 reigned as a one-year member of the United States Transportation School Bus Driver’s Association.
- Served as the President of the Carpool Coalition, Inc., which promotes carpooling and ridesharing to encourage commuters to ride instead of drive alone.
- Served as the President of Ground Zero Carpoolers Co-Op, Inc., a coalition promoting carpooling and ridesharing at Ground Zero after the September 11th terrorist attacks.
- Numerous awards for outstanding achievement for safety, professionalism, and customer service.
Chauffeur Resume Sample 6
- Responsibilities included driving passengers from the airport to their residences, picking up and dropping off passengers at the airports, picking up and dropping off passengers at their designated locations (i.e.: for apartments), making deliveries to retail establishments on time and in a safe manner.
- Performed all routes in a timely manner; greeted passengers with excitement; ensured that the vehicle was maintained in a clean state.
- Gave customers follow-up calls (i.e.: scheduling, logistics) within days after meeting customers; regularly called customers to ensure that they were satisfied with their experience as well as to increase customer retention.
- Acted as a personal assistant to passengers by calling the car service company in case of travel delays, etc.
- Ensured that all necessary paperwork was filled out accurately and completely; maintained records to verify that all mileage was driven legally.
Chauffeur Resume Sample 7
- Arranged transportation itinerary; drove the client to the scheduled airport, train, or boat terminal.
- Effectively navigated complex traffic patterns; arrive at one destination in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Proactively collected tolls and parking fees, arranged for shuttle services and hotel accommodations.
- Utilized public transportation to reduce dependency on motor vehicles.
- Resolved issues that arose during travel through effective communication with parties involved (i.e.: passengers, clients, toll collectors).
Chauffeur Resume Sample 8
- Conducted passengers to the airport; ensured all passengers were comfortable with their arrival time.
- Handled carpool duties and provided transportation for extra-curricular activities.
- Escorted guests to their destination and provided other services as assigned by the day’s supervisor.
- Attended the funeral of a family member, while assisting in preparations for the service.
- Provided legal advice to the client; proficiently wrote wills, contracts, and other legal documents.
Chauffeur Resume Sample 9
- Provided punctual, courteous, and professional services to my clients.
- Achieved excellence through careful planning and follow-through.
- Preserved the integrity of the transportation business by providing service to customers in a reliable and efficient manner.
- Developed a comprehensive understanding of all aviation-related terms.
- Acquired knowledge of FAA guidelines pertaining to aircraft performance and safety during any given weather situation, which resulted in obtaining my Commercial Pilot’s License (CPL).
Chauffeur Resume Sample 10
- Devoted personal time to transporting clients to doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, and luncheons in a timely fashion.
- Routinely transported several different clients to various medical facilities during the middle of the week; working with local hospitals by taking clients directly from their bedside to testing facilities.
- Attended client’s family events such as graduations, organizational functions, and church events that required personal attendance of the client.
- Demonstrated top-notch driving skills by safely driving clients for 3 or more years without incurring an accident or traffic citation.
- Completed several driving training courses in the past five years; intensively monitored road conditions, weather, and traffic patterns.
Chauffeur Resume Sample 11
- Provided safe, courteous, and professional service to clients.
- Provided transportation for clients to their daily destinations.
- Drove both highway and local routes for catered events.
- Developed relationships with clientele by providing friendly, caring, and efficient service.
- Guided guest speakers for corporate seminars throughout the city of Boston at their request.
Chauffeur Resume Sample 12
- April 2003-present drove a luxury SUV for clients with excellent driving records and positive feedback.
- Assisted with the set-up, coordination, and clean-up of public speaking engagements and special events.
- Ensured client privacy, comfort, and security by concealing cell phones in the glove box; tracking gifts or deliveries; preparing orders for restaurants; providing bottled water.
- Accurately addressed clients’ needs by adjusting air conditioning/heating system to fit the weather conditions, assisting with luggage or shopping bags, helping clients in/out of the vehicle, providing snacks for road trips.
- Received a President’s Award for outstanding quality and performance.
Chauffeur Resume Sample 13
- Ensured that clients were provided with safe and comfortable transportation in a timely manner.
- Provided clients with sightseeing trips as requested.
- Maintained vehicles to make them safe, comfortable, and luxurious vehicles for clients.
- Trained staff in safety regulations, customer service, and professional driving techniques to become an expert chauffeur.
- Informed the company of any road hazards before taking clients out on a trip (i.e.: traffic accidents).
Chauffeur Resume Sample 14
- Reliability, Punctuality, and Professionalism
- Efficient, Safe, and Predictable; drove a company vehicle while delivering professional service.
- Drive with Safety and Precision; drove a luxury SUV while being courteous.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail; Drove an SUV through all types of weather without jeopardizing the safety or the need for repair.
- Communications and Interpersonal Skills; cordially greeted clients with their luggage in tow.
To become a chauffeur, a valid driver’s license is required. A chauffeur must have excellent interpersonal skills, must have excellent communication skills, must be adaptable, must be analytical, must have excellent time management skills, must be a great listener, and must have excellent driving skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.