These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Brand Manager resumes for your reference.
- Plan and implement awareness creating programs to reach out to potential customers, and review sales goals in weekly meetings.
- Work with the sales and marketing departments to understand the company’s goals and missions.
- Develop marketing ideas and record and maintain client preferences which generate ideas to maximize sales goals.
- Drive the strategy and creative look of brands including briefing internal and external agencies, developing timelines and executing integrated programmatic, digital SEM/SEO, social and experiential campaign elements.
- Negotiated strategic partnerships with ESPN X Games, Live Nation, AEG and Hangout Music Festival in efforts to increase brand awareness through experiential programs.
- Identify new primary and ongoing secondary consumer and category research needs to lead the business into next stages of growth.
- Provided product management expertise, advising marketing manager and corporate management on brand positioning, marketplace research and consumer research.
- Successfully developed and launched 3 new products that increased market share from 10% to 40% in 3 years.
- Developed a short and long term business plan for the brand that addressed product holes, new markets, distribution strategy and profit estimates.
- Developed dealer and end-user marketing collateral and programs that promoted the value proposition.
- Designed and launched nationwide customer follow up program increasing overall client satisfaction.
- Created marketing campaigns with 4.4/5.0 acceptance rate by our clients (Invamer-Gallup Satisfaction Survey).
- Reduced annual media spending by 16% through negotiating with TV, radio and newspaper vendors.
- Oversee the production of newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers.
- Monitor market trends and oversee advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for this craft beer brand.
- Worked closely with agencies in the development and launch of company website site including, graphic design, copy, and layout and delivered under budget and on time, while reducing expenses.
- Work directly with CEO to develop marketing plans and initiatives to increase sales, brand awareness, and to execute all marketing functions.
- Responsible for all Dollar General Private Brand and Rexall Brand Health & Beauty Care business, representing over $500M in yearly sales.
- Successfully trained and lead a multi-functional team of five Daymon associates.
- Created and executed an integrated and interactive marketing plan for the exclusive Rexall brand at Dollar General.
- Headed product development, serving as liaison between design, production, operations and the consumer.
- Managed production planning – coordinate overseas sourcing, develop seasonal deadlines, design calendars, monitor.
- Increased retail sales and inventory turn by executing the plan for the replacement of poorer selling cards.
- Launched newly developed mobile app campaign which captured over 1000 end users in 3 months.
- Created Customer Preferred Awards to capitalize on online reputation management.
- Non-profit revenue program for Susan G. Komen, Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Partnered with CBS 5 in Phoenix, AZ to launch AZ Deal Spot Marketplace program.
- Developed and managed ready-to-drink (RTD) milk market in terms of product and branding.
- Planned and implemented marketing mix activities according to approved brand strategy, including promotional programs, marketing research projects, and advertising activities.
- Coordinated with other departments in launching new products to meet company expectations, strategies and goals.
- Attending trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences to promote brands while operating 7 on 7 football tournaments in various communities.
- Marketing the Pylon brand to increase their popularity among target consumers while utilizing brand partner support from Jordan, Muscle Milk and Battle.
- Assisting with development of annual marketing plans in partnership with the sales and insight teams to help implement strategic plans to maximize brand potential.
- Monitoring and analyzing the Pylon brand and competitor’s performance to identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, and Google Business accounts for over a dozen businesses, including but not limited to daily postings, interaction, and reputation management.
- Implement and maintain Facebook ads – objectives, ad targeting, and ad creatives.
- Create basic graphics or short videos as necessary and curate all other social media content.
- Implemented OPPPC for sales execution and drove incremental sales 30%because of it.
- The liaison for the company between the internal customers and our respected suppliers.
- Implement promotions and interact directly with internal customers to assess their needs as well as act as a brand advocate answering questions and providing service.