Brand Managers are responsible for maintaining the image of a brand or product by monitoring trends in fashion and suggesting changes to brand merchandising. The top skills for this position are time management, marketing, fashion knowledge, business/corporate culture, and event planning. A bachelor’s degree in fashion design may be required for some positions, but retail experience is helpful.
The Best Brand Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Brand Manager resumes for your reference.
- Plan and implement awareness-creating programs to reach out to potential customers, and review sales goals in weekly meetings.
- Work with the sales and marketing departments to understand the company’s goals and missions.
- Develop marketing ideas and record and maintain client preferences which generate ideas to maximize sales goals.
- Created and presented effective advertising campaigns for both multinational and local businesses.
- Organized and managed a full department of staff to prepare collateral and execute marketing strategies while maintaining established budget limits.
- Drive the strategy and creative look of brands including briefing internal and external agencies, developing timelines, and executing integrated programmatic, digital SEM/SEO, social, and experiential campaign elements.
- Negotiated strategic partnerships with ESPN X Games, Live Nation, AEG, and Hangout Music Festival in efforts to increase brand awareness through experiential programs.
- Identify new primary and ongoing secondary consumer and category research needs to lead the business into the next stages of growth.
- Led large project teams to develop innovative new business strategies, create new products, and optimize existing business revenue.
- Protected corporate revenue by keeping in-house public relations informed and updated on all marketing initiatives
- Provided product management expertise, advising marketing manager and corporate management on brand positioning, marketplace research, and consumer research.
- Successfully developed and launched 3 new products that increased market share from 10% to 40% in 3 years.
- Developed a short and long-term business plan for the brand that addressed product holes, new markets, distribution strategy, and profit estimates.
- Developed dealer and end-user marketing collateral and programs that promoted the value proposition.
- Developed a complete PR plan for all internal departments; increased sales; increased the corporation’s ability to attract new customers.
- Designed and launched a nationwide customer follow-up program increasing overall client satisfaction.
- Created marketing campaigns with a 4.4/5.0 acceptance rate by our clients (Invamer-Gallup Satisfaction Survey).
- Reduced annual media spending by 16% through negotiating with TV, radio, and newspaper vendors.
- The trained pharmaceutical sales representative on how to sell branded items, and learned how to promote them properly; received praise from superiors for the effective way advertisements were being promoted.
- Strategized marketing campaigns for private military companies and taught them how to efficiently market their products.
- Oversee the production of newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, roadshows, and liaise with art designers, copywriters, media buyers, and printers.
- Monitor market trends and oversee advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for this craft beer brand.
- Worked closely with agencies in the development and launch of company website site including, graphic design, copy, and layout and delivered under budget and on time, while reducing expenses.
- Work directly with CEO to develop marketing plans and initiatives to increase sales, brand awareness, and to execute all marketing functions.
- Coordinated large-scale advertising for a new private army company in Iraq; grew public awareness of this new type of force and other PMC companies, including the UN.
- Responsible for all Dollar General Private Brand and Rexall Brand Health & Beauty Care business, representing over $500M in yearly sales.
- Successfully trained and lead a multi-functional team of five Daymon associates.
- Created and executed an integrated and interactive marketing plan for the exclusive Rexall brand ar General.
- Trained small-business owners to effectively brand themselves as businesses with high-value services; became highly regarded as an expert in branding a business reputation.
- Developed, implemented, and managed a full range of new business including sales, promotions, publicity, and public relations.
- Headed product development, serving as a liaison between design, production, operations, and the consumer.
- Managed production planning – coordinated overseas sourcing, develop seasonal deadlines, designed calendars, monitored.
- Increased retail sales and inventory turn by executing the plan for the replacement of poorer selling cards.
- Developed, implemented, and managed strategic communication in-house brand marketing initiatives for TV and radio campaigns as well as company-wide promotions.
- Created proposals for feature film screenplays.
- Launched newly developed mobile app campaign which captured over 1000 end-users in 3 months.
- Created Customer Preferred Awards to capitalize on online reputation management.
- Non-profit revenue program for Susan G. Komen, Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Partnered with CBS 5 in Phoenix, AZ to launch the AZ Deal Spot Marketplace program.
- Outlined promotional plans to promote the Tacoma-Puget Sound region through print advertising in trade publications such as Seattle Magazine, New York Business Journal, Washington Business Journal.
- Developed and managed the ready-to-drink (RTD) milk market in terms of product and branding.
- Planned and implemented marketing mix activities according to approved brand strategy, including promotional programs, marketing research projects, and advertising activities.
- Coordinated with other departments in launching new products to meet company expectations, strategies, and goals.
- Designed advertisements for the region in regional magazines such as Seattle Magazine, New York Business Journal, Washington Business Journal.
- Successfully generated a substantial increase in profits by creating and implementing a new brand marketing campaign for an entrepreneurial client.
- Attending trade fairs, exhibitions, and conferences to promote brands while operating 7 on 7 football tournaments in various communities.
- Marketing the Pylon brand to increase its popularity among target consumers while utilizing brand partner support from Jordan, Muscle Milk, and Battle.
- Assisting with the development of annual marketing plans in partnership with the sales and insight teams to help implement strategic plans to maximize brand potential.
- Monitoring and analyzing the Pylon brand and competitor’s performance to identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
- Helped develops and maintain a corporate profile, including a corporate logo, brand position statement, and identity.
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, and Google Business accounts for over a dozen businesses, including but not limited to daily postings, interaction, and reputation management.
- Implement and maintain Facebook ads – objectives, ad targeting, and ad creatives.
- Create basic graphics or short videos as necessary and curate all other social media content.
- Trained in project management and launched the community of “Mejor.”
- Led the marketing effort for one of the top nightclubs in Northern California.
- Implemented OPPPC for sales execution and drove incremental sales 30%because of it.
- The liaison for the company between the internal customers and our respected suppliers.
- Implement promotions and interact directly with internal customers to assess their needs as well as act as a brand advocate answering questions and providing service.
- Worked with a team of artists to create an identity for one of the most popular restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Created brand positioning statements and identity systems for two successful businesses in San Francisco.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.