Production Support Analysts work in a production environment to help ensure that the company’s products are being produced on time, within budget, and under quality standards. This requires extensive planning skills along with attention to detail and the ability to interact well in a team setting. The top skills for this position are customer service, problem-solving skills, organization, attention to detail, computer software, and communication. A bachelor’s degree is required along with relevant work experience.
The Best Production Support Analyst Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Production Support resumes for your reference.
- Responsible to create problem tickets for multiple incidents on the same issue.
- Engage vendors and business users to coordinate the issue resolution and provide timely updates to the affected end-users.
- Responsible to maintain the version history for the SharePoint site to restore the data in case of any disasters.
- Prepared the knowledge base articles and reviewed them with the L3 support team on regular basis to avoid critical incidents and/or repeated issues.
- Served as an Intern at The Boston Consulting Group in their corporate strategy, investor relations, and corporate finance departments.
- Fixed the issue of Department Numbers being combined on the purchase orders by Customizing POPO005.
- Identified all the orders that were being un-canceled after being canceled and customized the pick plan.
- Updated the given set of inventory items to non-inventory as required.
- Identified and resolved the discrepancy in voucher data due to conversion from AS400.
- Effectively analyzed manufacturing and supply chain strategies to determine the best way to meet the needs of a particular manufacturer.
- Collaborate with production supervisors to understand their goals and develop an event strategy that supports their business needs.
- Assist with on-site logistics for hotels, venues, staging, lighting, audio-visual, catering, security, event credentials, and transportation.
- Identify critical logistics issues, adjust schedules and recommend solutions to stay on schedule.
- Hire support staff and assist on-site production and technical operations ranging from 100-600 people.
- Proven decisive influence to facilitate correct execution within the organization by applying sound research methods and strategies.
- Deploy Business Object reports and generate customized reports in Business Object.
- Investigate incident-related issues and provide a resolution to avoid business interruption.
- Actively work with the dev team in weekly/monthly releases and weekly minor fixes.
- Fulfilled numerous tasks with speed, accuracy, and a high degree of commitment by consistently exceeding strict deadlines.
- Achieved award for excellence in production support; assisted in developing a new labor pool by updating company standards, scheduling practices, hiring procedures, and play structures.
- Interact with NAV accountants, Operations, and other departments to ensure proper trade flow within the company’s proprietary systems.
- Work with users and developers to reproduce reoccurring issues and define new projects to extend and enhance the company’s proprietary financial applications.
- Project management – working with other departments and overseeing the life cycle of the project.
- Assisted the Analytical Team in preparing the “Competitive Best Practices” report to identify opportunities and business strengths using large amounts of data.
- Prepared a “Return On Investment” analysis for the “Marketing Campaigns” project; conducted database research to complete the task.
- Reline stator from start to finish to ensure each client product is in specification to their needs.
- Quality inspection on the tube to the core, the thickness of adhesive, rubber injection, and a final inspection after cure time.
- Document process and procedures to meet required specifications and ISO 9000: 2008.
- Managed an international database project that evaluated and summarized over 20,000 international retail data records; helped to determine future strategies.
- Performance reviewed by peers as instrumental in maintaining profit margin on the company’s flagship product launching by providing production support for Supply Chain Management Team.
- Involved in business architecture design reviews. Interacted with architects to understand the process flow of the assets.
- Developed interfaces of Purchase order drop from PO to a custom module.
- Worked with consignments and moved them to warehouse buckets whenever required and notified the same to the supplier.
- Identified months of savings within operational budgets by completing monthly reconciliations for four key projects.
- Completed SAP implementation on time and under budget; recognized for outstanding performance.
- Develop strong relationships and communication with customers from varied backgrounds through e-mail, face-to-face contact, and phone communication.
- Demonstrated ability to determine methods of storage, considering specific guidelines of size, space, and contract requirements.
- Supporting a team-based environment with a variety of cross-functional areas including shipping, receiving, stocking, and inventory control measures, along with the delivery of parts covering locations across a vast area of customer demands.
- Achieved award for reducing customer cost-of-ownership; designed a system that improved the time to value of the implemented solution by 20%.
- Trained to the full award of Black Belt in Miyagi-Do Karate; fostered interpersonal skills between students and instructors.
- Integration of all the business applications and maintaining the proper functioning of business activities via a tool called ‘Enterprise Application Integration.
- Developed the shell scripts for the automation of jobs at a remote server.
- Interaction with the clients, managers, and team members has inculcated the quality of professionalism.
- Handled full production set-up, operation, and dismantle tasks in the Warehouse Control Center; achieved savings of $1 million in inventory through more efficient operations.
- Developed and managed business strategy and outreach plans.
- Assist in the development of manufacturing procedures to create the most efficient processes.
- Responsible for quality control with zero discrepancies or errors on the kits or columns.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs) Receive, open and inspect all incoming packaged materials.
- Follows guidelines established for department operations and knows when to elevate problems to the supervisor.
- Support designed and the process streamlined the printing, website design, marketing, social media accounts, and database development of small businesses.
- Trained for label verification, certification and QC, ingredient verification, and quality audit of production.
- Set up and operate machines on associated positions, including timing adjustments, machine-control settings, speeds, temperature regulation, quality assurance, and speciation checks.
- Safety responsibilities include covering safety guards, lockout/tagout, emergency evacuation, chemical safety, hazard analysis of critical control points, and proper use of all personal protection equipment.
- Technical responsibilities include monitoring airflow, oscillation airflow, product temperature, oven design, heat and moisture transfer, and adherence to all guidelines for the development of cooking processes.
- Supported the Business Development Manager on multiple projects in order to establish new accounts.
- Stack, organize, and label finished products in an appropriate storage facility.
- Understand and adhere to proper workplace health and safety policies.
- Process stock tags and maintain accurate inventory records for product (food) security.
- Facilitated corporate planning and forecasting with comprehensive Excel applications (Ranges, Vlookups, databases, macros).
- Clearly communicated industry-specific financial methods using Microsoft Word with industry terms and acronyms.
How to Become a Successful Production Support Analyst?
An education with a very strong background in computers is essential for this position. That may mean a bachelor’s or a master’s or a degree from a technical program, but what is key is that you understand every aspect of how computers run in addition to how to fix them and update them so they can be used most effectively.
Once you have your education you will typically be hired for an entry level position that will give you the basic skills you need as you are trained. This includes the particular software used by the company and what they will expect from it, as well as any recurring issues and how to fix them with a team of other individuals you will work side by side with.
After gaining the necessary experience for your promotion, ensuring that your team is well put together and knows how to work together is vital to your success. It takes quite a few people to handle the maintenance on software for an entire company, so you will need everyone involved to make your work a success.
Keeping careful records of your work will also be crucial for your long term success, as it will leave a traceable trail of your updates so if anything goes wrong you can reference back and fix the mistake or prove that you are not responsible if the event was caused by something you didn’t do, which will keep your reputation secure.
In a very technological business world, production support analysts work to keep a company running smoothly by ensuring that it has a properly running software system that is updated and receives regular maintenance in addition to any emergency fixes if there are bugs or problems. They write up reports on their findings and submit potential improvements to the website for approval.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.