In a very technological business world, production support analysts work to keep a company running smoothly by ensuring that it has a properly running software system that is updated and receives regular maintenance in addition to any emergency fixes if there are bugs or problems. They write up reports on their findings and submit potential improvements to the website for approval.
How to Become a Successful Production Support Analyst?
An education with a very strong background in computers is essential for this position. That may mean a bachelor’s or a master’s or a degree from a technical program, but what is key is that you understand every aspect of how computers run in addition to how to fix them and update them so they can be used most effectively.
Once you have your education you will typically be hired for an entry level position that will give you the basic skills you need as you are trained. This includes the particular software used by the company and what they will expect from it, as well as any recurring issues and how to fix them with a team of other individuals you will work side by side with.
After gaining the necessary experience for your promotion, ensuring that your team is well put together and knows how to work together is vital to your success. It takes quite a few people to handle the maintenance on software for an entire company, so you will need everyone involved to make your work a success.
Keeping careful records of your work will also be crucial for your long term success, as it will leave a traceable trail of your updates so if anything goes wrong you can reference back and fix the mistake or prove that you are not responsible if the event was caused by something you didn’t do, which will keep your reputation secure.
The Best Production Support Analyst Resume Samples
These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Production Support resumes for your reference.
- Responsible to create problem tickets for the multiple incidents on the same issue.
- Engage vendors and business users to coordinate the issue resolution and provide the timely update to the affected end users.
- Responsible to maintain the version history for the SharePoint site to restore the data in case of any disasters.
- Prepared the knowledge base articles and reviewed with L3 support team on regular basis to avoid critical incidents and/or repeated issues.
- Fixed the issue of Department Numbers being combined on the purchase orders by Customizing POPO005.
- Identified all the orders that were being un-cancelled after being cancelled and customized the pick plan.
- Updated the given set of inventory item to non – inventory as required.
- Identified and resolved the discrepancy in voucher data due to conversion from AS400.
- Collaborate with production supervisors to understand their goals and develop an event strategy that supports their business needs.
- Assist with on site logistics for hotels, venues, staging, lighting, audio-visual, catering, security, event credentials and transportation.
- Identify critical logistics issues, adjust schedules and recommend solutions to stay on schedule.
- Hire support staff and assist on-site production and technical operations ranging from 100-600 people.
- Deploy Business Object reports and generate customize report in Business Object.
- Investigate incident related issues and provide a resolution to avoid business interruption.
- Actively work with dev team in weekly/monthly releases and weekly minor fixes.
- Interact with NAV accountants, Operations, and other departments to ensure proper trade flow within the company’s proprietary systems.
- Work with users and developers to reproduce reoccurring issues and define new projects to extend and enhance the company’s proprietary financial applications.
- Project management – working with other departments and overseeing the life cycle of the project.
- Reline stator from start to finish to ensure each client product is in specification to their needs.
- Quality inspection on tube to core, thickness of adhesive, rubber injection and final inspection after cure time.
- Document process and procedures to meet require specification and ISO 9000: 2008.
- Involved in business architecture design reviews. Interacted with architects to understand the process flow of the assets.
- Developed interfaces of Purchase order drop from PO to custom module.
- Worked with consignments and moving them to warehouse bucket whenever required and notifying the same to supplier.
- Develop strong relationships and communication with customers from varied backgrounds through e-mail, face-to-face contact and phone communication.
- Demonstrated ability to determine methods of storage, considering specific guidelines of size, space, and contract requirements.
- Supporting a team-based environment with a variety of cross-functional areas to include: shipping, receiving, stocking and inventory control measures, along with the delivery of parts covering locations across a vast area of customer demands.
- Integration of all the business applications and to maintain the proper functioning of business activities via a tool called ‘Enterprise Application Integration’.
- Developed the shell scripts for the automation of jobs at remote server.
- Interaction with the clients, managers and team members has inculcated the quality of professionalism.
- Assist in development of manufacturing procedures to create the most efficient processes.
- Responsible for quality control with zero discrepancy or error on the kits or columns.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs) Receive, open and inspect all incoming packaged materials.
- Follows guidelines established for department operations and knows when to elevate problems to supervisor.
- Trained for label verification, certification and QC, ingredient verification, and quality audit of production.
- Set up and operate machines on associated positions, including timing adjustments, machine-control settings, speeds, temperature regulation, quality assurance, and speciation checks.
- Safety responsibilities including covering safety guards, lockout/tagout, emergency evacuation, chemical safety, hazard analysis of critical control points, and proper use of all personal protection equipment.
- Technical responsibilities including monitoring airflow, oscillation airflow, product temperature, oven design, heat and moisture transfer, and adherence to all guidelines for the development of cooking processes.
- Stack, organiz, and label finished productt in appropiate storage facility.
- Understand and adhere to proper workplace health and safety policies.
- Process stock tags and maintain accurate inventory records for product (food) security.