Inside Sales Support professionals make sales calls from inside an office. Their duties include making outbound cold calls, sending emails, routing interested customers to the correct salesman, following up leads, soliciting orders, keeping a log of calls, and answering customer questions.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Inside Sales Support Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Inside Sales Support resumes for your reference.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 1
- Gained a comprehensive understanding of company products and services by working directly with the product management team.
- Responded to customer inquiries within minutes via telephone, e-mail, text message, or chat communications.
- Learned how to streamline workflow processes to ensure efficiency in meeting agreed-upon dates for delivery of goods & services.
- Assisted customers in all phases of pre-sales order transactions for new equipment purchase orders up to $25 million.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance based on early closing percentage rate increase after one year.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 2
- Received a promotion to inside sales support after consistently meeting or exceeding all quotas and performance metrics for over two years.
- Demonstrated the ability to build rapport with potential customers, utilizing questioning and active listening techniques, in order to identify their needs and determine if our product is a good fit.
- Proven track record of going above and beyond to provide top-notch customer service, often receiving positive feedback from clients.
- Persistent in the face of adversity; overcame objections from customers on numerous occasions in order to close the sale.
- Achieved recognition as one of the company’s top performers for consistently achieving or exceeding goals.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 3
- Achieved consistent overachievement of sales goals, resulting in top performer recognition twice in one year.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, resulting in repeat business and referrals.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills, consistently receiving high marks from customers.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy of all information gathered and processed.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 4
- Supported the growth of a startup company by increasing sales from $0 to over $1.5 million in 18 months.
- Achieved consistent success in developing new business opportunities and closing sales through consultative selling, relationship building, and customer service.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment; consistently met or exceeded sales goals.
- Demonstrated success in working with customers at all levels within an organization, from executive decision-makers to end-users.
- Skilled at navigating and resolving complex customer issues quickly and effectively.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 5
- Grew monthly sales figures by 26% through proactive sales campaigns focused on pre-qualified leads.
- Constantly outpaced quotas to reach departmental sales champion position three months in a row; recognized by President of Sales for excellence.
- Earned appreciation as an overachiever after developing significant customer relationships within the first month; recognized by the Regional Vice President for exemplary performance.
- Prospered reputation as an achiever among peers during four successful quarters leading up to promotion; enticed relocation from Group Sales Manager.
- Utilized excellent communication skills, including phone etiquette and negotiation tactics, during extensive account management experience with Fortune 500 companies.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 6
- Achieved quota for cold calling and lead generation in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success in managing client relationships by building trust and providing superior customer service.
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative to identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to effectively manage numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 7
- Achieved fifth place ranking in all of North America for sales of an anti-aging skin care line.
- Focused on outside sales by attending martial arts workshops with product development staff to gain knowledge about the features, uses, and benefits of the product line.
- Identified prime prospects by researching directories and databases at national health food shows during two years with the company.
- Won first place martial arts medal in a state championship tournament; received martial arts scholarship to attend police academy during my senior year in college.
- Received perfect attendance award for six months after being hired; recognized by supervisors for driving sales efforts through quality customer service.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 8
- Reached monthly sales goals and targets by providing quality customer service and support to clients.
- Demonstrated the ability to upsell products and services to clients, resulting in increased company profits.
- Successfully resolved client complaints and issues, thereby maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Achieved top scores on performance evaluations due to exemplary work ethic and dedication to meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Consistently exceeded call quotas and average handling time goals, thereby reducing the number of abandoned calls and improving customer satisfaction rates.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 9
- Delivered $8MM in first quarter sales and $11MM for the year, exceeding quarterly and yearly goals .
- Implemented team-building strategies that increased productivity by 50%, reduced turnover from 16% to 1.4%.
- Pioneered a new department during rapid growth from 5 reps to 60, creating an efficient office environment through effective delegation of duties.
- Introduced a partner program at national conference resulting in doubling partner share within 9 months.
- Presented “Value Proposition Selling” workshop to 22 partners, increasing adoption rates by 300% and generating over 20 customer referrals.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 10
- Achieved 309% of quota, the highest in division across three companies.
- Driven, self-motivated individual with a high degree of initiative and achievement orientation.
- Demonstrated exceptional quantitative reasoning skills by consistently exceeding quotas for assigned accounts over multiple years.
- Mentored direct reports with expert knowledge on company products, processes, competitor information, industry trends, customer requirements, and critical forecasting elements to ensure they are able to exceed their own sales goals.
- Provided comprehensive analysis of key department metrics that led to process improvements resulting in increased revenue performance.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 11
- Achieved more than 300% of quota in the first year as an Inside Sales Rep.
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer base by 20% in 6 months.
- Won “Top Rep” award 2 years in a row; recognized for closing the most deals and generating the most revenue.
- Excelled at up to 8 cold calls per hour; averaged a >25% closure rate on first contact.
- Consistently achieved above-average customer satisfaction ratings; received multiple 5-star reviews from clients.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 12
- Implemented lead generation campaigns in excess of $3,000,000.
- Resolved customer service issues using tact and experience for one of the top three largest asset management companies in the world to retain client accounts worth more than $15,000,000.
- Rebounded from a sales slump to become top sales performer at new branch location; recognized by sales manager for meeting goals and exceeding expectations.
- Handled complex account resolutions during peak client activity with minimal oversight; successfully re-negotiated contracts resulting in over $300,000 in gross savings.
- Realized new potentials of creating marketing strategies and driving revenue affiliate programs after developing relationships between sales and marketing teams.
Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 13
- Achieved top sales performance among inside sales support.
- Increased the number of customers serviced by over 20% during the first year, resulting in a greater total for monthly bonuses earned.
- Successfully introduced a new customer-tracking system which increased productivity and streamlined workflow.
- Collaborated with Vice President to coordinate necessary press releases, which attracted national recognition for the company’s products throughout industry journals.
- Identified consumption tax-related issues, allowing the organization to focus on specific regulations based on state business locations.
The minimum educational requirement for this job is a high school diploma but many employers prefer a bachelor’s degree in marketing. Skills needed to be an inside sales representative are honesty, good listening skills, product knowledge, patience, good communication skills, strong customer service skills, positive attitude, and proficiency in MS Office programs.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Inside Sales Support Resume Samples
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 1
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 2
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 3
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 4
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 5
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 6
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 7
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 8
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 9
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 10
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 11
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 12
- Inside Sales Support Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up