Customer Service Professionals are managers that work in customer service. Their duties include needing to always have a positive and professional attitude towards customers, responding promptly to customers, knowing their products well, acknowledging and resolving customer complaints, communicating with customers through various channels.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Customer Service Professional Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Customer Service Professional resumes for your reference.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 1
- Co-chaired fundraising committee for local American Red Cross; successfully coordinated multi-area fundraisers.
- Participated in the National Foundation of Seniors’ Reunion; assisted with mailings, letter writing, and scheduling.
- Worked with Community Assistance Council on behalf of local educational institutions; facilitated workshops designed to provide volunteers with the tools necessary to succeed in the classroom.
- Performed office duties for Conference and Event Services; provided administrative assistance for three conferences attended by approximately 600 people.
- Solved problems presented by clients using Adobe Live Meeting, Microsoft Office Excel, or Microsoft Outlook.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 2
- Received commendation for the self-paced training program that I developed for my co-workers; participants showed an increase in productivity and saw an improvement in overall customer service.
- Recognized as a professional with strong verbal communication skills by management; my suggestions were used to improve departmental training programs.
- Received award for breaking out of the normal box and coming up with creative ideas to increase traffic at work.
- Developed and presented creative strategies to increase sales; made recommendations that were implemented by management.
- Recognized as a role model who consistently exceeded quota; received award for being a top salesman month after month.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 3
- Established a high level of customer satisfaction; received high ratings from customers surveyed.
- Received special recognition award for outstanding performance; exemplified an associate who makes a difference to the company and its customers.
- Provided excellent customer service; consistently demonstrated an interest in the safety and security of customers’ information.
- Recognized by management as a top performer; an inspiring leader who consistently demonstrated exceptional ability to meet competition and budget objectives while working with minimal supervision or support.
- Promoted due to ability to exceed expectations while operating with minimal supervision or support on various projects, including training, new processes, and systems implementations.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 4
- Accurately completed loan applications in a timely manner according to guidelines.
- Provided outstanding customer service while maintaining professionalism, courtesy, and integrity.
- Provided excellent customer service to elderly customers. I assisted them with their loan applications and financial questions as well as showed compassion when they needed it most.
- Helped new customers register with their banks and get direct deposit set up.
- Solved customer problems with answers that were quick, professional, and to the point.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 5
- Completed commercial projects on time and within budget.
- Developed a project management plan; effectively scheduled expenditures to maximize funds.
- Effectively coordinated with multiple groups, vendors, and contractors in completing projects.
- Recruited and managed staff; effectively completed numerous project milestones.
- Recognized for outstanding performance; one of the most productive project managers at ACME Construction Company.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 6
- Developed a comprehensive system for tracking project progress.
- Directed and supervised multiple teams with full ownership of the projects’ execution and quality.
- Managed multiple processes simultaneously to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Paired process improvement with reward systems to motivate team members to perform at the highest level of work performance.
- Completed a project in 14 days from its inception with minimal changes to the scope and scope change log; honored on all key deliverables for that period, including cost savings and quality score.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 7
- Accurately completed timesheets in accordance with project goals and timelines.
- Trained, coached, and mentored employees on project skills, tasks, and deliverables.
- Accurately calculated, reviewed, budgeted, and reported budget figures to prepare for client’s approval.
- Developed a quality product to meet the customer’s satisfaction standards; implemented process improvements to enhance the efficiency of operations.
- Conducted internal audits to validate customer satisfaction levels. In the process, discovered potential problem areas and took immediate actions to correct them.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 8
- Attended weekly staff meetings to discuss current client accounts.
- Attended project meetings to discuss the status of projects and resolve issues.
- Identified the strengths and weaknesses of projects, which allowed me to revise budgets and schedules accordingly.
- Managed a large-scale project while keeping costs within budget and remaining on time in accordance with the original schedule.
- Collaborated with the team to develop a timely action plan for clients; created additional opportunities for growth.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 9
- Effectively managed responsibilities within the home health care industry; effectively managed communication between the company and its customer base.
- Managed a commercial construction project (custom home) in which I collaborated with contractors, architects, general contractors, and customers.
- Trained customer service representatives in customer service guidelines as well as how to use the companies software program.
- Managed daily operations of two facilities in which I guaranteed quality customer care; researched for ways to improve the quality of services offered.project team by planning, delegating, and controlling resources.
- Utilized all project management tools (e.g., Gantt Chart, Resource Roster) to keep data organized and to track activities of the project team.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 10
- Maintained the high quality of work reviewed by the Project Manager.
- Initiated and scheduled projects according to the project schedule.
- Managed cost and time to complete commercial building projects.
- Managed projects from start to finish; no incomplete projects.
- Ensured quality control standards were met for residential and commercial projects.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 11
- Selected by the CFO to oversee the firm’s telecommunications project due to my proven experience with complex projects.
- Partners praised me for my outstanding presentation skills, abilities to communicate with team members, and my willingness to go above and beyond on all projects.
- Received rave reviews from management regarding my communication skills, strong work ethic, ability to manage multiple projects at once, and ability to think quickly on my feet under pressure.
- Recognized for superior leadership skills; recruited by the regional manager for a leading role in the firm.
- Selected by partners as a future leader of the company; named “Rising Star” of year.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 12
- Provided a high level of customer service, frequently exceeded sales expectations and obtained a top sales producer award.
- Handled customer complaints both by phone and in person; satisfied customers by offering an immediate resolution.
- Oversaw daily operations at the store; effectively handled all customer needs while maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Achieved 100% product knowledge recognition; achieved certification demonstrating product training proficiency.
- Trained new employees on company-provided software programs.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 13
- Supported the organization by accurately completing mail merges, creating marketing documents and forms, preparing for press runs, and mailing a variety of materials.
- Provided exceptional customer service; handled customer inquiries regarding products, services, and other issues.
- Demonstrated strong people skills; working with customers to assess needs and determine appropriate solutions.
- Recognized consistently for providing outstanding customer service through letters of thanks from customers.
- Received award for exceeding organizational objectives; exceeded established goals by accomplishing tasks ahead of schedule.
Customer Service Professional Resume Sample 14
- Effectively handled multiple tasks as a call monitor and effectively assisted customers with concerns and questions regarding their accounts.
- Awarded customer satisfaction award for customer service excellence; responded quickly to customers based on their needs.
- Received recognition for outstanding performance; seamlessly provided information to customers and solved customer issues in a timely manner.
- Handled multiple tasks during the holiday season, providing assistance to customers with questions concerning the status of their orders.
- Received the “call monitoring superstar” award; handled customer contact in a professional manner.
To work as a Customer Service Professional, you need to have a high school diploma or equivalent. The Customer Service Professional must have basic computer knowledge, interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, strong verbal and listening skills. Typing skills, and be customer oriented.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.