Youth Program Coordinators supervise and organize programs. Their duties include organizing and scheduling events, doing inventory, attending meetings, communicating with staff and clients, answering questions, and introducing policies and procedures.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Youth Program Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Youth Program Coordinator resumes for your reference.
Youth Program Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Planned, organized, and supervised the delivery of a comprehensive after-school program that provided academic tutoring, computer literacy training, arts and crafts activities, health education, sports activities; recognized by the State Council of Juvenile Justice for excellence in program delivery.
- Contributed to an increase in attendance for resident youth between 2005 and 2006 by 24%; recognized by the County Commissioner for excellence in program delivery.
- Provided direction to 6 youth volunteers; maintained 98% attendance through effective use of positive re-enforcement techniques; recognized by the County Commissioner for excellence in program delivery.
- Established a community service project that involved multiple businesses and community organizations; recognized by the County Commissioner for excellence in program delivery.
- Delivered a program that improved the academic skills of students and provided them with coping strategies. Received an award for excellence in program delivery, and was recognized by the County Commissioner for outstanding achievement.
Youth Program Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Obtained 4,000 hours in volunteer service by working with at-risk youth within the community; recognized in the local newspaper for promoting peaceful conflict resolution among rival gangs.
- Increased donations to the charity by 150% over the prior year resulting in a 50% increase in net income; recognized by local press as being responsible for the growth of the charity.
- Recognized by President of United States, “The White House”, for volunteer efforts with at-risk youth.
- Conceived and implemented a detailed training program that resulted in effective communication between staff members, thus reducing the turnover rate by 30%.
- Received an award in Washington, DC in conjunction with President Bush for the work of the Youth Program Coordinator.
Youth Program Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Increased donations by 25% as a result of increasing volunteer participation.
- Reorganized the Youth Program resulting in cost savings and increased efficiency, allowing for greater outreach to children in need.
- Prepared staff for increased demand with comprehensive training resulting from the newly implemented programs; earned a promotion to Director of Volunteer Services.
- Recognized as one of six Department Directors under 35 years old by President’s Club recognition program.
- Recognized for mentoring employees at all levels; received the award for Outstanding Employee Development.
Youth Program Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Established and increased fundraising by 25% per event; recognized as one of five employees who dramatically improved outreach and fiscal performance.
- Achieved 100% employee participation in annual fundraising walk-a-thin; recognized by the CEO for outstanding leadership and participation.
- Redesigned website resulting in increased enrollment by 50% per year; recognized as one of five employees who dramatically improved outreach and fiscal performance.
- Increased participation in an after-school program by 25%; recruited 100 new volunteers with a high renewal rate; recognized as one of five employees who dramatically improved outreach and fiscal performance.
- Achieved 100% attendance at quarterly staff meetings; recognized as one of five employees who dramatically improved outreach and fiscal performance.
Youth Program Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Presented alternatives for the prevention and resolution of juvenile delinquency; presented at regional and state conferences.
- Achieved an increase of over $500,000 in sales revenue; recognized as Program Coordinator by the All-American Council.
- Recognized as Overall Program Coordinator by the Indiana Department of Youth Services (DYS); presented at the Indianapolis Convention and Expo Center.
- Presented school tours to students from both public and private schools to enhance the program’s credibility.
- Received award from BNI for youth motivational programs; presented at the annual conference of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
Youth Program Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Resulted in a $750,000 increase in revenue and nearly $10,000 in cost savings.
- Achieved 78% pass rate on the NAPLAN tests; earned recognition for “Best Pre-School Teacher” by the Rotary Club of Brisbane and Atherton.
- Received Outstanding Achievement Award; she initiated and coordinated a new student-parent orientation program that provided an array of services and programs to help new parents integrate into their new neighborhoods.
- Achieved 82% pass rate on the NAPLAN tests; garnered recognition from the Rotary Club of Brisbane and Atherton for “Best Preschool Teacher”.
- She received the 1998 Distinguished Service Award; implemented new programs to meet community needs.
Youth Program Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Increased donations for a charity campaign by 12%; awarded “Vice President of the Year”.
- Created a “Pass It On” program that positively influenced the youth in the community.
- Achieved an increase in participation from 77% to 85%.
- Informed the organization of potential federal grants that assisted with the expansion of services.
- Developed a “no-screw up, no-whimper” approach to volunteer management; successfully completed 100% of tasks assigned.
Youth Program Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Raised $50,000+ in donations in the team’s first year; awarded by CEO & Chairman for “Green Power” program.
- Received an award by CEO & Chairman for outstanding work with the Children’s Hospital Network,
- Awarded by the mayor of Woodbridge, VA, “Celebrity of the Year” for outstanding work with youth
- Awarded “Crying Award” by local Rotary Club for outstanding volunteer service.
- Recognized at a national-level conference on youth development. Awarded scholarships to the children of volunteers that met set goals.
Youth Program Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Effectively raised money for the American Red Cross Youth Disaster Services program by organizing a successful fundraiser at the local Boys & Girls Club that included food, beverages, and entertainment.
- Recruited 70 volunteers to assist with the 2000 hurricane relief effort in South Carolina; effectively allocated volunteers to various tasks including planning, packing, shipping supplies, and rebuilding efforts.
- Recruited 40 new members for the ministry which resulted in an increase of annual budget by 25% and an increase in income from special events by 30%; recognized as “Second Quarter Volunteer of the Quarter”.
- Received award for outstanding leadership in the fight against drug abuse by creating a task force of volunteers to reduce visibility and sale of tobacco products.
- Received award for outstanding leadership in the fight against illegal drug sales by conducting a series of undercover sting operations, which resulted in the arrest of 21 people.
Youth Program Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Managed a program for more than 250 homeless and runaway youths at a local Boys and Girls Club; recognized as one of six General Managers under 35 years old by President’s Club recognition program.
- Effectively worked with the Boys and Girls Club to develop new services for youths, such as cooking classes, life skills classes, workshops, and musical performances; recognized by the Boys and Girls Club Board of Directors for exemplary work.
- Participated in fundraising efforts which contributed to multi-million dollar capital campaign; recognized by the National Council on Crime and Delinquency as a “Champion of Change.
- Coordinated the design and implementation of a program to teach students how to avoid drugs and gangs; recognized as one of six General Managers under 35 years old by President’s Club recognition program.
- Developed an alternative program to replace the well-known “September” drug prevention program; recognized by National Council on Crime and Delinquency as a “Champion of Change.
To work as one, some study to get an Associate’s or even Bachelor’s degree in business administration, others gain the position through leadership experience and volunteering. Youth Program Coordinators must demonstrate knowledge on how to use scheduling and spreadsheet software, as well as in budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting, have previous experience in program coordination, and be customer service-oriented, problem-solvers, and able to work with diverse teams.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.