A Team Lead manages a team of employees and supports the team manager. Their duties include communicating company goals and deadlines, encouraging team members, assessing employee performance, developing strategies and implementing initiatives to support performance goals, effectively handle customer complaints, and assists management with hiring and new employee training.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Team Lead Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Team Lead resumes for your reference.
Team Lead Resume Sample 1
- Assisted in all facets of the organization, including budgeting, staff development, worksite safety, and staff union negotiations.
- Responsible for the daily summary documents and monthly reports. Trained employees to improve their skills to secure employment with other companies.
- Recruited and hired to support company goals of creating a positive work environment that promoted teamwork and allowed employees to develop their full potential.
- Facilitated training sessions for new hires so they could learn the necessary skills needed for efficient operation of the department. Kept an open line of communication with co-workers by listening to their problems and assisting them with solutions when possible.
- Realized inner joy and fulfillment through helping others attain a higher level of competence, increase their productivity, and achieve personal goals.
Team Lead Resume Sample 2
- Achieved goal of a 14% increase in call volume in a three-month period; processed an average of 24 calls per day.
- Earned ability to process $400,000 sales contracts with self-motivated support from staff and management.
- Won 2nd place for sales skills during regional conference; earned $17,000 in sales commissions.
- Readily identified and pursued opportunities to reduce costs and increase revenues while efficiently processing $750,000 travel spending per year.
- Incorporated an established customer base into travel department; increased volume by 15%.
Team Lead Resume Sample 3
- Communicated effectively with co-workers and superiors.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills in prioritization of work, processing of files, completion of reports and invoices, and delegated responsibilities to others.
- Demonstrated a high level of attention to detail while completing routine tasks in a timely manner while striving to obtain the best results for our clients.
- Initiated new programs designed to improve company productivity and increase company profit margins; supervised the daily operations of approximately 50 employees.
- Completed an 8-week training program for Administrative Clerical Supervisor; demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills; created positive employee morale through effective employee relations techniques.
Team Lead Resume Sample 4
- Developed and implemented a plan to overcome organizing and processing problems at the department.
- Scheduled and attended all scheduled meetings, events, and training sessions; organized internal paperwork flow; scheduled employees to work; coordinated departmental functions.
- Assessed effectiveness of current procedures and methods of operation.
- Performed clerical duties such as data inputting, computer programming, compiling data files, report generating, filing, indexing records, mail distribution & delivery.
- Developed new departments’ schedules; conducted employee evaluations to assess future needs; measured and analyzed effectiveness of existing systems and procedures.
Team Lead Resume Sample 5
- Transferred files totaling over 1,000 pages in less than one day.
- Converted 2,000+ word documents into 3/4 of sentence fragments while maintaining accuracy.
- Proofread for grammar while making incredible remarks on content.
- Correctly updated personnel file with personnel discriminations. Submitted work to Regional Analyst for expediting through the system.
- Manage 35 employees to complete common tasks in a timely manner while maintaining patience, enthusiasm, and precise standards of conduct throughout the facility.
Team Lead Resume Sample 6
- Led a team of 35 employees in a timely manner according to HFC’s guidelines for quality care.
- Proactively led the team in an effort to identify and eliminate process bottlenecks that negatively affected patient satisfaction.
- Captured employee ideas for improving hospital operations and shared them with management.
- Discovered effective solutions for improving patient care through problem-solving research and analysis across multiple hospitals within 1,000 miles.
- Exemplified high ethical standards during a crisis situation involving a co-worker who was accused of stealing from patients.
Team Lead Resume Sample 7
- Helped maintain the efficiency of the front office by keeping accurate lists of student contact lists, teams, and schedules.
- Completed year-end paperwork to ensure adherence to district guidelines.
- Protected students by identifying potential hazards within school facilities.
- Collaborated with coaches to implement the use of quality software in scheduling, rosters, and scoresheets for over twenty activities.
- Strived to strengthen family ties through child-care programs held at school during parent/teacher conferences.
Team Lead Resume Sample 8
- Managed a team of five Excel and Word Processors; scaled, sold, and implemented divisions system-wide.
- Served as Assistant to the Branch Manager; managed two (2) branch offices and ten (10) staff members across three (3) states.
- Organized weekly staff meetings and kept company wide quality control records using Quick Books.
- Mentored three (3) intern students during their internship.
- Redesigned standard forms for increased efficiency to save the company time and money.
Team Lead Resume Sample 9
- Maintained accurate and timely records, maintained all correspondence, maintained inventory of supplies, and maintained both work and personal files in a timely and orderly fashion.
- Answering the phones in a professional and courteous manner; using appropriate company policies and procedures to solve customer’s problems.
- Responsible for the majority of office administrative tasks; assisting in the overall management of manpower; organizing work schedules; maintaining office supplies.
- Created job schedules by obtaining reqeusts from various areas within the facility; organized work tasks by identifying skills required for each Job.
- Created specialty job listings; arranged meeting schedules by type and time.
Team Lead Resume Sample 10
- Demonstrated mastery in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Managed and supervised over 200 personnel in a warehouse environment.
- Adhered to and practiced all company policies and procedures.
- Received many awards for work performance during the time period of employment with the company.
- Approved more than 300 applications for positions ranging from cashier to customer service representative for the company within 12 months of employment.
Team Lead Resume Sample 11
- Maintained over 50 workstations to ensure productive performance by employees.
- Created and implemented new automated work scheduling system for reduced operator error.
- Supervised over 45 administrative staff with an emphasis on operating within budget while maintaining operations within staffing levels.
- Dealt with the most challenging of customer requests while limiting non-productive complaints through appropriate escalation.
- Politely resolved issues that prevented employees from performing their jobs, thus increasing productivity and morale.
Team Lead Resume Sample 12
- Promoted teamwork, cooperation, and gain through inclusion. Allowed others to gain knowledge, confidence, and proficiency while minimizing work environment conflicts.
- Created a comprehensive system of corrective action for supervisors to notify employees of needed changes. Maintained records of time management for prompt feedback to supervisors while creating a documentation system to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Assisted with assembling the media relations team for an international conference; assisted with coordination and planning of meetings, public information meetings, and community relations events.
- Educated and motivated workforce through variety of administrative training courses; developed systems to maintain efficient and effective employee performance through direction, planning, and development.
- Trained IT specialists on Microsoft products; revised the system of bar code scanning for a local club.
Team Lead Resume Sample 13
- Upholding and growing the current budget and operations budget for executive decision making.
- Monitoring and ensuring that complex organizational processes were completed within design specifications and that all documents were submitted on time.
- Training, preparing, and organizing staff for projects.
- Developing detailed job descriptions to assist in recruiting and hiring employees.
- Developing employee performance guidelines, employee performance evaluation reports, as well as maintaining annual performance management plans.
To work as a Team Lead, you need at least a high school diploma or equivalent with a degree in Management being a plus. Team Leads should demonstrate strong leadership, knowledge of sales and performance metrics, self-motivation, excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with interviewing and employee training, and a working knowledge of basic computer software such as Microsoft Excel.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.