Support Managers provide administrative and clerical coordination in an organization. Across different industries, their duties include overseeing daily operations, ensuring a safe and efficient workspace, working to achieve company vision, providing training and supervision to assigned staff, compiling reports, managing budgets, and developing and enforcing policies, protocols, and regulations.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Support Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Support Manager resumes for your reference.
Support Manager Resume Sample 1
- Performed as a liaison between management, staff and customers.
- Effectively supported the daily activities of the organization with a high emphasis on customer service.
- Met or exceeded individual work unit goals as well as departmental goals.
- Collaborated with team members to identify opportunities for improvement in client satisfaction and retention rates.
- Contributed to significant cost reductions through elimination of duplicate processes.
Support Manager Resume Sample 2
- Reviewed policy procedures for compliance with federal regulations.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of six accounts, post office box services, mail distribution, and courier pickup schedule.
- Resolve customer service issues in an efficient manner to meet customers’ needs around the clock via telephone calls.
- Facilitated communication among departments while completing actions on all special projects team by acting as liaison between teams and managers; provided assistance to all divisions while upholding company mission, vision, values.
- Improved departmental workflow by implementing new order entry system; revised physical layout of facility to increase workflow speed without sacrificing accuracy or quality.
Support Manager Resume Sample 3
- Provided extensive support to team members and managers; identified and resolved time management issues as well as increased workflow for two employees.
- Managed daily operations of the call center during absence of manager; set staffing levels according to work load.
- Enabled IT department to meet deadlines for all requests by completing necessary research, documentation, and calling in backup where appropriate.
- Restructured policies and procedures ensuring accuracy and compliance within guidelines of company policy, customer base, regulatory bodies, and other governing bodies. Oversaw the preparation of monthly status reports to upper level management regarding financial results that met or exceeded expectations.
- Participated on a task force toward improving scheduled response times for technical and customer support department.
Support Manager Resume Sample 4
- Supported over $5 million in annual credit card sales via proactive communications with customers.
- Handled more than 100 ticket requests per day, earning top ratings of “5” for customer satisfaction.
- Ensured proper allocation of incoming calls to appropriate support team members, guaranteeing prompt resolutions of high-priority issues.
- Maintained accurate records for reporting purposes, including daily/weekly activity reports and strategy meetings with executive management.
- Overcame obstacles to support multiple concurrent projects while maintaining accuracy of all documentation needed to keep both internal and external stakeholders abreast of project progress.
Support Manager Resume Sample 5
- Contributed to key support initiatives by developing, implementing, and communicating company programs among customers, employees, and executives.
- Maintained performance of all Equipment Support Services in the Western Region by leading 12 technicians in customer satisfaction with quality delivery on time or ahead of schedule.
- Generated revenue in excess of $120K in new business opportunity at area business presentations.
- Considered for promotion after excelling in two department performance evaluations with highest possible rating of 3.5 out of 4 points.
- Responsible for hiring assistants that have increased productivity 20%, created unit cost reduction savings over 20% per year since hired into position; recognized by supervisor as highly effective team member.
Support Manager Resume Sample 6
- Gathered customer requirements and developed presentations to successfully promote new services.
- Recognized as a team leader; communicated job duties, organized projects, and motivating the group to produce the best results.
- Conducted extensive training sessions on software applications with minimal supervision.
- Managed staff of 4-5 individuals with timely issuance of detailed reports for 77 branch locations.
- Provided support during peak periods which enabled optimum customer service through high productivity levels.
Support Manager Resume Sample 7
- Advised clients of their rights in regard to taxes, refunds, and audits.
- Troubleshoot the 500+ computer systems running on 5 servers globally.
- Oversaw CAD drawings for recording instruments; ensuring that all requisite information was included in structure description.
- Provided exceptional customer service; adhering to strict guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer support.
Support Manager Resume Sample 8
- Managed administrative activities of the department by providing support services for all programs.
- Supervised 2 confidential employees, developed goals and objectives for them, and awarded special recognition to outstanding performance.
- Received customer service excellence award; maintained uninterrupted high level of quality support to customers.
- Implemented innovative process that reduced the time needed to complete tasks by 50% while increasing accuracy 20%.
- Effectively managed workloads during periods of time when other members on staff took leave, training courses, etc., resulting in an annual increase of $15 million business.
Support Manager Resume Sample 9
- Ensured employees were maintaining the highest level of service while complying with government rules and regulations.
- Facilitated staff meetings to ensure that department was operating effectively, productively, and efficiently; increase awareness of company’s vision, mission, values ,and policies; develop teamwork among staff members.
- Provided technical support for all field offices within assigned program districts in order to complete daily activities on time by ensuring project funds were disbursed accurately and on schedule.
- Facilitated teleconference between several District Office teams which lead to improved office efficiencies both regionally and nationally.
- Collaborated with representatives from various state departments including DHS, DPHHS, Corrections & Rehabilitation, and Education to create a proposal that streamlined workflow for processing Specialized Case Management field reports.
Support Manager Resume Sample 10
- Administered over $1 million of yearly revenue in cash, credit cards, and checks. Provided support to sales management staff.
- Designed a new way to process financial transactions while reducing the department’s liability for error by 50%.
- Effectively monitored documentation procedures while improving accuracy and efficiency of data entry to increase productivity by 25%.
- Promoted from Support Manager I to Manager II within six months based on outstanding job performance and ability to work independently.
- Recognized for superior customer service after receiving a letter from a national casino chain praising my handling of guests’ complaints.
Support Manager Resume Sample 11
- Achieved recognition as one of the top three administrators in the Department for maintaining excellent relations with staff.
- Recognized for successfully resolving customer concerns, complaints, and issues at all times by being an effective communicator.
- Managed multiple projects on time and under budget, providing best practices guidance to support Division managers.
- Promoted two times; accountable for hiring/promoting/evaluating 15 recruiters, assigning daily work tasks, monitoring recruiting budget throughout the state.
- Awarded first place; recruited more than 1,000 skilled workers (attracted top talent by setting strategies). Presented proposed recommendations resulting in $850K cost savings.
To be a Support Manager, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and a year of experience. You must demonstrate people skills, computer skills, written and verbal communication skills, organization skills, attention to detail, leadership, time management, self-motivation, and the ability to motivate a diverse group.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.